PDA

View Full Version : Password Reset

Arbiter
04-23-2014, 10:51 PM
When I got Hex alpha access, it was to one of the numbered accounts tied to my email. Now that the beta is launched I want to use the account that arrived later, which is just my email address for the game. I had never logged into it.

I followed this:

So, if you’ve never logged into the game before, you can head to http://www.hextcg.com/hex-registered and hit “Forgot Password.” There you can enter your email address (this email address) and reset your password. You’ll receive an email from Gameforge (our platform services partner) to reset your password and then access your account.

But all it does is tell me that an "email has been sent". I have received no emails yet. Is there a time delay (does it need to go to Gameforge who will send me an email) or is something going wrong?

Arbiter
04-24-2014, 01:39 AM
Just as an addition, I'm not getting an email in any folders (spam, junk, etc). Best I can guess is that my email isn't on Gameforge's servers. I can't put a support request in, which would be far more convenient than forums) because a support request requires you to log in.