PDA

View Full Version : Missing email for backer rewards

keldrin
04-23-2014, 10:55 PM
Hi, I backed kickstarter as a dungeon crawler. I got my reward codes for it.
I backed raid leader through the website via Paypal, but didn't get the email for the rewards.
Are those coming at a separate time? Or, is there something I should be doing now, to find out what happened to my reward codes for raid leader?

elfstone
04-23-2014, 10:57 PM
for me I got an email but all sections were blank :(. I sent in a ticket, I hope it gets resolved before may

*edit. Email resent within 3 hours! go hex support! :D

ZillahEnoch
I also backed via Kickstarter and Paypal.
All the codes were in the same mail for me.

keldrin
That might actually be more frustrating than no email at all.

keldrin
04-23-2014, 10:59 PM
I also backed via Kickstarter and Paypal.
All the codes were in the same mail for me.
I used 2 separate emails when I backed. Since my primary email is separate from my paypal email.

Theostru
04-23-2014, 11:08 PM
In my email, the "Code(s) for a free weekly drafts for a year (these are part of the Dungeon Crawler, Raid Leader, Guild Master and Collector tier rewards)" is blank but I'm assuming that was intentional since the reward right above it is "Code(s) for a free weekly lifetime drafts (these are part of the Pro Player, Grand King and above tier rewards)" and that one is *not* blank. Still worth checking, though - I don't expect they stack for that first year, but I'm open to being pleasantly surprised.

keldrin
04-23-2014, 11:27 PM
In my email, the "Code(s) for a free weekly drafts for a year (these are part of the Dungeon Crawler, Raid Leader, Guild Master and Collector tier rewards)" is blank but I'm assuming that was intentional since the reward right above it is "Code(s) for a free weekly lifetime drafts (these are part of the Pro Player, Grand King and above tier rewards)" and that one is *not* blank. Still worth checking, though - I don't expect they stack for that first year, but I'm open to being pleasantly surprised.
In another thread they said this:

No, the free draft for a year should not stack with each other.
So, no, they shouldn't stack.

shaii
04-24-2014, 12:23 AM
Hi, I backed kickstarter as a dungeon crawler. I got my reward codes for it.
I backed raid leader through the website via Paypal, but didn't get the email for the rewards.
Are those coming at a separate time? Or, is there something I should be doing now, to find out what happened to my reward codes for raid leader?

I backed 2 pro player Tiers one through kickstarter and one through the website via Paypal. Both with the same Email-Adress. Initially when alpha started i got 2 Accounts send. But now i got only 1 Email with only one Pro Player Redemption Code.

keldrin
04-24-2014, 12:26 AM
I backed 2 pro player Tiers one through kickstarter and one through the website via Paypal. Both with the same Email-Adress. Initially when alpha started i got 2 Accounts send. But now i got only 1 Email with only one Pro Player Redemption Code.
that's rough. I ended up sending a support ticket on mine.

keldrin
04-24-2014, 12:27 AM
on a off note, in a totally unrelated to this thread comment, if you look here https://hextcg.com/hex-backer-rewards/
it shows the slacker backer gets the Princess Cory and Chest O' Hex cards now. The rest of the tiers are correctly listed as being given later.

Gridian
04-24-2014, 12:45 AM
In that page there seem to be a number of typos :-)

First, We Dragon Lords do get "One of every non-exclusive cards at launch" but only the PvP cards are listed (that was copy-paced all the way down to the Producers, who get both PvP and PvE cards) and we supposedly also get a custom-designed sleeve (which according to KS starts one tier higher, at the Primal).

So I'd see that page as a guideline - you know, like the laws of the pirates at Pirates of the Carribean :-)

shaii
04-24-2014, 02:06 AM
that's rough. I ended up sending a support ticket on mine.

I did also open a support Ticket but they didnt understand what i was asking and thought i wanted to create a new beta account or something. I specified it further to them. Hope the next response will be better