PDA

View Full Version : Art of Hex

Cowbot
04-24-2014, 12:52 AM
The artwork in this book is amazing. I love it all. I have a lot of praise for the artwork.

I know the KS backer reward didn't promise this, so this isn't me yelling "Entitled!"

Can we please have HD versions of ALL of the cards? Please? Even if I have to pay a little bit for it?

I love me some Hex artwork.

Zomnivore
04-24-2014, 12:53 AM
You know I was so fervently trying to get everything set up and enter all the codes and what not that I forgot about that.

Totally going to check it out :)

Ya you know what, if I'm going to have to write my favorites its just going to take too much space, lets just say, yall rocked that art hard.

wigglez721
04-24-2014, 01:52 AM
I kind of forgot about the artbook as well. Skimming through it now and the art is really amazing. I'm not the type of person that will get a collector's edition of the game so I could get extra goodies like the artwork, but I can really appreciate this digital book. I kind of wish that it was a physical copy though, but I know that it wouldn't be cheap. Great job on the artwork though. I'll have to take some time after the excitement of closed beta dies down a bit and check out the book in detailed.

jimmywolf
04-24-2014, 04:02 AM
I kind of forgot about the artbook as well. Skimming through it now and the art is really amazing. I'm not the type of person that will get a collector's edition of the game so I could get extra goodies like the artwork, but I can really appreciate this digital book. I kind of wish that it was a physical copy though, but I know that it wouldn't be cheap. Great job on the artwork though. I'll have to take some time after the excitement of closed beta dies down a bit and check out the book in detailed.

if hex does well, it could be something they sell in card shops or online which would be really nice.

Kami
04-24-2014, 05:11 AM
if hex does well, it could be something they sell in card shops or online which would be really nice.

I'd buy the artbook on the spot. Would be awesome if they had a limited run of signed copies too. :D

Kroan
04-24-2014, 05:22 AM
Also would buy the art book on the spot. Told Cory so through a private message as well. I think that if there is enough intrest, they might do it. Maybe they should open a poll or we should start collecting votes.

Loved the pdf though. Great work CZE!

Lolzgreekmyth
04-24-2014, 08:42 AM
The artwork in this book is amazing. I love it all. I have a lot of praise for the artwork.

I know the KS backer reward didn't promise this, so this isn't me yelling "Entitled!"

Can we please have HD versions of ALL of the cards? Please? Even if I have to pay a little bit for it?

The artwork is Phenomenal. I love the Artwork on the vampire cards created by the Vamp King. I would pay for the HD versions.

mudkip
04-24-2014, 08:50 AM

On a similar note, are any of the artists selling hand painted versions of any cards? I'd pay a pretty penny to hang up some of the card art.

Kroan
04-24-2014, 08:57 AM
You guys are aware that all the card art is available in 1024x1024 in the art folder of your hex client?

Gwaer
04-24-2014, 09:01 AM
Hex is the sole reason I'm not getting a 4k monitor. A) It doesn't support it, and the art would all be so tiny, and 2) hex stole all my money and I can't afford it. =P

incitfulmonk21
04-24-2014, 09:01 AM
I would absolutely love a physical book of the art. I mean the photo glossy awesome pages nice binding kind not the stuff I could print out because I have zero printing skill past pushing the print button.

I would also love giant novelty cards like the Zoltag they have in CZE offices printed on card stock. Must give more oney to CZE.

Gwaer
04-24-2014, 09:03 AM
I. Hoping they print new giant cards for their offices and recycle* their old ones

*give to me

Showsni
04-24-2014, 09:14 AM

Check out C:\Program Files (x86)\Hex\Data\Sets\Set001\Portraits and enjoy! (Or wherever you installed it)