PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding the Reward Codes

UDareUTake
04-24-2014, 02:06 AM
Hi Guys,

Been away awhile and I was so excited when I saw my mails coming in for the Hex Closed Beta codes.

So I've read thru the threads and various other places like Closed beta primer etc, but I've got a few questions to just ask to see if anyone got the answer.

My apologies if any of the questions were answered before ( Just paste the link here, I'll go read up :) )

Question 1

Previously It was said that we can only stack up to 4 kickstarter tiers into one account. ( Thats a long time ago)

(E.g Account 1: Grandking+3 Pro Account 2: Grandking+3Pro)

So in this instance, I originally planned this way of stacking so I can have 4 Drafts a week in each account since thats the max I can stack.

But now with the Free weekly lifetime draft being a seperate code, does it mean I can do ->

(Grandking+3 Pro codes + 4 weekly lifetime draft code (from the first set of 1gk+3 pros) and another 4 weekly lifetime draft code (from the second set of 1gk+3pros) ?

This way now my Account 1 will able to have 8 weekly lifetime drafts whereas my account 2 will just have all the other perks and the cards etc.

Question 2

If I didnt recall wrongly, last time during Kickstarter it was said that all kickstarter backers will get Hexcon exclusive cards sent to their account straight even if they didnt go to Hexcon

So what I would like to ask is, If an account comprised of say 4 kickstarter tiers (GK+3Pro), will you get 1 copy or 4 copy of those cards?

Kami
04-24-2014, 05:52 AM
Question 1

Previously It was said that we can only stack up to 4 kickstarter tiers into one account. ( Thats a long time ago)

(E.g Account 1: Grandking+3 Pro Account 2: Grandking+3Pro)

So in this instance, I originally planned this way of stacking so I can have 4 Drafts a week in each account since thats the max I can stack.

But now with the Free weekly lifetime draft being a seperate code, does it mean I can do ->

(Grandking+3 Pro codes + 4 weekly lifetime draft code (from the first set of 1gk+3 pros) and another 4 weekly lifetime draft code (from the second set of 1gk+3pros) ?

This way now my Account 1 will able to have 8 weekly lifetime drafts whereas my account 2 will just have all the other perks and the cards etc.

The way it is now, in theory, yes. However, this may or may not have been intentional. I'd suggest waiting until you get a response from a Purple.

Question 2

If I didnt recall wrongly, last time during Kickstarter it was said that all kickstarter backers will get Hexcon exclusive cards sent to their account straight even if they didnt go to Hexcon

So what I would like to ask is, If an account comprised of say 4 kickstarter tiers (GK+3Pro), will you get 1 copy or 4 copy of those cards?

I'm inclined to think that it you would get multiple copies (X amount per eligible tier). As far as I can tell, the codes basically enable 'flags' on your account. So if you have a GK + 3xPro, it'd be flagged as having GK, Pro, Pro, Pro. I could be mistaken but that's the logical way to think of it.

UDareUTake
04-24-2014, 06:11 AM
Thanks kami, Guess I'll just stay put and hold on to my codes while waiting for an official reply on this.

Too excited!

LNQ
04-24-2014, 06:15 AM
Eight drafts every week .. that amounts to possibly over 20h of drafting each week. Half a day job just drafting! Though I guess you'll just rare-draft the unused tickets every sunday evening or so.