PDA

View Full Version : Can't Activate my Beta account - "Invalid code"

LexC
04-24-2014, 02:36 AM
I've been sent my Beta code, I've reset the password on hextcg.com and at log in it asked me for my Beta Key. Every time I put it in I get a message: "Invalid code"

Sad times... Anyone else experienced this issue?

furydeath
04-24-2014, 02:54 AM
I can't log in ether I can't even use the site it say's the email is not register the same one that i used for Alpha and the one that the email even said I would need to use. SO I register but now it wasn't a beta key even toh I never got one cause the email said they auto moved everyone from alpha to beta account...least that's what the email said.

Never got the Alpha to even work so hopefully the Beta will let me move past the loading screen but......

Xenavire
04-24-2014, 04:28 AM
I've been sent my Beta code, I've reset the password on hextcg.com and at log in it asked me for my Beta Key. Every time I put it in I get a message: "Invalid code"

Sad times... Anyone else experienced this issue?

You might be trying to use your kiskstarter rewards code in the wrong place - you should be able to simply log into the game, and take that code into the shop interface, and click redeem code.

The beta codes on the website are for players being invited to closed beta, who have never had a hex account.

justfletch
04-24-2014, 06:29 AM
You might be trying to use your kiskstarter rewards code in the wrong place - you should be able to simply log into the game, and take that code into the shop interface, and click redeem code.
If this is the case and the code you received had your backer level at the front of it (e.g. "Pro Player 1234..."), don't include the backer level when you paste it into the Redeem Code field.

LexC
04-24-2014, 06:33 AM
Ahh, this would explain it then. I'm trying to redeem my Pro tier on the site, I'll wait until the servers are up and do it in-game. Thanks for the help :)

Xenavire
04-24-2014, 09:39 AM
Ahh, this would explain it then. I'm trying to redeem my Pro tier on the site, I'll wait until the servers are up and do it in-game. Thanks for the help :)

Glad to help. :)