PDA

View Full Version : Follow Up?

Phoenixfire
04-24-2014, 07:27 AM
No twitter update in over 8 hours , nothing much on forums?

Hows the fixing beta issue coming along?

Xenavire
04-24-2014, 07:29 AM
No twitter update in over 8 hours , nothing much on forums?

Hows the fixing beta issue coming along?

The devs are probably just crawling out of bed and chugging coffee. Give them time.

incitfulmonk21
04-24-2014, 08:04 AM
The devs are probably just crawling out of bed and chugging coffee. Give them time.

I seriously doubt a majority of them even went to bed. They have pulled massive hours with no public deadline I really doubt they are going to pull back now.

Kami
04-24-2014, 08:08 AM
I seriously doubt a majority of them even went to bed. They have pulled massive hours with no public deadline I really doubt they are going to pull back now.

Well, Shaqattaq's last tweet was from bed... so I beg to differ. :)

SilverDirewolf
04-24-2014, 08:09 AM
Yeah, from my impressions, the unresolved issues are being worked on by the German side of things. Whereas the PR (ie Twitter etc.) is in the States, and probably only waking up after working since 5am till late the day before.

It'll be back soon I'm sure :-)

hex_colin
04-24-2014, 08:11 AM
Yeah, from my impressions, the unresolved issues are being worked on by the German side of things. Whereas the PR (ie Twitter etc.) is in the States, and probably only waking up after working since 5am till late the day before.

It'll be back soon I'm sure :-)

I'd bet Chris and Alan and the rest of the technical folks in the US probably didn't sleep much. Probably not much Will could do to help except go home and dream of Blake Griffin having monstrous performances in every Clips playoff game. ;)