PDA

View Full Version : When will 1440p get some love?

Hemotherapy
04-24-2014, 08:05 AM
Can we sneak in a small update to support higher res pretty please? :)

Game looks weird as hell playing fullscreen @ 1080p on a 1440 panel, and playing in windowed is lame! :(

Kami
04-24-2014, 08:07 AM
Heh, I'm hoping for that.

I'm also hoping for multi-monitor support too (not just multi-monitor resolution).

Hemotherapy
04-24-2014, 08:15 AM
Heh, I'm hoping for that.

I'm also hoping for multi-monitor support too (not just multi-monitor resolution).

Indeed. I also need support for Windowed Borderless/Vysnc for my SFP2 to work properly...But one step at a time for the devs! For whatever reason it'll play Hearthstone and Hex just fine windowed, but Fullscreen just slays it and it's unplayable on Hex (10 fps or lower) unless I down the res to 1024x720. Atleast in hearthstone it just caps the FPS at 30 so it's just not as smooth. I bought that thing thinking "HAH! I'll be able to play on a tablet withou t having to wait for HS/Hex to develop for iOS and android! Yippee!" Boy was I wrong. These two Games just flat out don't work as I thought they would >_<

Kami
04-24-2014, 08:19 AM
Indeed. I also need support for Windowed Borderless/Vysnc for my SFP2 to work properly...But one step at a time for the devs! For whatever reason it'll play Hearthstone and Hex just fine windowed, but Fullscreen just slays it and it's unplayable on Hex (10 fps or lower) unless I down the res to 1024x720. Atleast in hearthstone it just caps the FPS at 30 so it's just not as smooth. I bought that thing thinking "HAH! I'll be able to play on a tablet withou t having to wait for HS/Hex to develop for iOS and android! Yippee!" Boy was I wrong. Games just flat out don't work as I thought they would >_<

I actually use a workaround for games with bordered windows: https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming

Basically you set the window size in-game to your native resolution then use the Borderless Gaming tool to remove the borders. :)

It's worked for HEX for me through Alpha.

Hemotherapy
04-24-2014, 08:26 AM
I actually use a workaround for games with bordered windows: https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming

Basically you set the window size in-game to your native resolution then use the Borderless Gaming tool to remove the borders. :)

It's worked for HEX for me through Alpha.

Danke! I will have to try this when I get home from work today!