PDA

View Full Version : Hex It Forward!

Hexgo
04-24-2014, 08:17 AM
Heeeey Awesome Community

Well I'm awake now since...hm...quite along time now.
And I had this terrific idea! Hex it forward! (Or Hexing it forward..?)

Well it is about this:
We got this incredible people who do organize us alot of things, like tournaments, streams and all the cool Stuff.
So i thought we could interduce something to help them out and to help ourselfs in the process of course!

It is called "Hex it forward" and means basicly that you donate a portion of your Tournament prizes to those people so they can put in a prize pool for us to win yet another time! Haha, genius, isn't it.
(still to determine whom, i thought of like hextcgpro.com at the top of my head, but there might be others too!).

I suggest several levels like the good old "bronze, silver and gold" Badge, which you then have to show of on Forums of course!

This could then be for example like this:

You Donate 1 Pack of every prize you got with 1. Place in a tournament (also every draft, constructed ect)

You Donate 50% of the Packs of every prize you got with 1. Place in a tournament (also every draft, constructed ect)
You Donate 1 Pack at least of every prize you got with other placement in a tournament (also every draft, constructed ect)

You Donate 100% of the Packs of every prize you got!
Hey yeah, sounds crazy, but there might be people to do this!

Could also do 2 different brands of badges: the pack badge (like those above) and if there will be cash prizes all of a sudden then we can introduce a money badge too ofc :-P

So, wot do you think?

Kami
04-24-2014, 08:22 AM
While I like the concept, I disagree with showing such accomplishments.

A good deed shouldn't need special recognition - those kind of things would usually be pushed by the community itself, not via a system. For example: Shadowelf (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/member.php?u=19679)

hex_colin
04-24-2014, 08:30 AM
While I like the concept, I disagree with showing such accomplishments.

A good deed shouldn't need special recognition - those kind of things would usually be pushed by the community itself, not via a system. For example: Shadowelf (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/member.php?u=19679)

I can't believe Beta didn't draw Shadowelf out. The world is coming to an end!

Kami
04-24-2014, 08:32 AM
I can't believe Beta didn't draw Shadowelf out. The world is coming to an end!

I'm actually not sure what happened to him. He hasn't been logged in to these forums since February. And his actual activity stopped even earlier than that. :/

Gwaer
04-24-2014, 08:35 AM
I know what happened to him. He's fine. Got interested in something else. Those that burn brightest burn out fastest kind of thing. Maybe he'll come back some day.

Slish
04-24-2014, 09:10 AM
I know what happened to him. He's fine. Got interested in something else. Those that burn brightest burn out fastest kind of thing. Maybe he'll come back some day.

well good to know he is fine at least :)

Hexgo
04-24-2014, 09:49 AM
Sadly I have not the power to change the Title of the thread.. :p
So it would be nice of you if you at least give your opinion to the OP (good or bad) if you post..
As much i'd like to see shadowelf too in this forums.