PDA

View Full Version : Kickstarter Reward Codes Sent to the Wrong Email Address

Svenn
04-24-2014, 08:28 AM
So, I backed 3 times (accounts for me, my girlfriend, and my best friend). I had 2 of the accounts tied to my main email address (xxx@xxx.com and xxx1@xxx.com) and 1 account tied to a secondary email (we'll call it yyy@yyy.com). I put in a support ticket last week to change the xxx1@xxx.com account to my friend's email address (let's call this one zzz@zzz.com) but that support ticket is not complete and it still logs in with xxx1@xxx.com.

Last night 3 emails were received. One at yyy@yyy.com with all of my Grand King account codes in it, this was correct. One at xxx@xxx.com with NO CODES in it. One at zzz@zzz.com (my friend's email address that I was trying to switch an account to, but isn't done yet) with both my King AND Warrior codes in it (the warrior code should have been in the blank email to xxx@xxx.com). Luckily that's not a big deal for me since my friend just forwarded me the email with the Warrior code for my girlfriend.

This seems like kind of a big deal though... codes being sent to the wrong email address. This also really worries me with changing the emails tied to my accounts (of which I still have several changes to make) for multiple reasons including the fact that the email went to my friend's address (zzz@zzz.com) but the login is still xxx1@xxx.com and I now have no idea what's going on with the original xxx@xxx.com account. Is there any sort of account page or can we get an account page that lists pertinent account information including your email address?

MDRockstar
04-24-2014, 08:46 AM
xxx1@xxx.com[/email] account to my friend's email address (let's call this one zzz@zzz.com) but that support ticket is not complete

Really? I just send a support ticket for a change in my email since the one in the hex client is not a real email. That mean it could take more than a week before I can play beta!! :(