PDA

View Full Version : Still cant log in

teweller
04-24-2014, 01:18 PM
Is anyone else still having an issue for where they cant log in? I enter email and password and it just kicks me right back to enter it again...

Daer
04-24-2014, 01:20 PM
If you are using something like PeerBlock or PeerGuardian be sure to let the gameforge IP through, it is a different IP from alpha.

teweller
04-24-2014, 01:23 PM
dont have any form of that...just does absolutely nothing when i hit login

SirSlaughter
04-24-2014, 01:44 PM
I have the same problem pls let me know if u fix it or it starts working

teweller
04-24-2014, 01:52 PM
judging on how slow they answer tickets and the little amount that gets done when they do i may never get it fixed...been having problems since alpha launch and still havent even played the game yet...sad to see all the money i wasted to never play a game

DionyzRex
04-24-2014, 01:53 PM
It appears as though your account is not flagged for beta access.

Try contacting support, they will be able to fix it for you.

teweller
04-24-2014, 01:57 PM
I have been contacting support since alpha and nothing has been done...i get all the emails and the client download information and have sent tickets in giving them all my kickstarter info (twice now) and still no resolution...

gunpocket
04-24-2014, 02:04 PM
Mine is still stuck on 'loading data.' My first log-in is greeted with a log-in failed, and when I log in the second time, it gets stuck in the end of the loading data sequence and refuses to completely log me in.

frychikn
04-24-2014, 02:11 PM
Mine is still stuck on 'loading data.' My first log-in is greeted with a log-in failed, and when I log in the second time, it gets stuck in the end of the loading data sequence and refuses to completely log me in.

this is exactly my problem :(

Dratzl
04-25-2014, 01:25 AM
dont have any form of that...just does absolutely nothing when i hit login

I have exactly the same issue. Reinstalled the game, repaired it - still does absolutely nothing when hitting the login button.
I am not using anything like PeerBlock or PeerGuardian. Europe here.

Gridian
04-25-2014, 01:43 AM
Same here. The problem has been the exact same since beta beginning.
Europe here as well, and customer support of gameforge are taking their time.

Gridian
04-25-2014, 02:47 AM
Same here. The problem has been the exact same since beta beginning.
Europe here as well, and customer support of gameforge are taking their time.

UPDATE:

It seems that I used the wrong password. Upon using the right one I was let in immediately. :D

kingzzk
04-25-2014, 03:15 AM
I had the same problem as u guys, then I realized I was clicking on the alpha application. ~_~

Either that, or go to https://hextcg.com/hex-registered/ and input your info and try to log in again

Ketal
04-25-2014, 03:40 AM
I Have a problem too, when i hit the Login button( with the good informations), the game seems to begin to load and stop it directly, sending me on the same "logins screen" immédiately...

Someone have this problem? Does a solution exists? I'm an European user.

furydeath
04-25-2014, 04:28 AM

That's all I got for Alpha never even got to try it now it would seen my account never got flaged for Beta so here is hoping I can least get past the loading screen once I'm able to log in that is.

teweller
04-25-2014, 04:56 AM
That's all I got for Alpha never even got to try it now it would seen my account never got flaged for Beta so here is hoping I can least get past the loading screen once I'm able to log in that is.

That is the same situation i am in and it has been two months with these guys over tickets and nothing has ever been solved...

Mr.Mayhem
04-25-2014, 01:45 PM
Im still having the same login problems here too :(

When I try entering in my details at https://hextcg.com/hex-registered/ for some reason it says "account status: supporter" and that I need to enter a beta key. I am a slacker backer and have received an email with my kickstarter reward code. I was able to play a bit during the alpha, so Im just wondering if this is a bug others are encountering or has my account not been flagged for beta ?

Xenavire
04-25-2014, 01:50 PM
http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=34932

This is another thread with possible solutions.

Venomizer
04-25-2014, 04:06 PM
The sad part is there is yet to be anything heard by any dev or cryptozoic member for that matter on this seemingly important subject.

Xenavire
04-25-2014, 04:11 PM
The sad part is there is yet to be anything heard by any dev or cryptozoic member for that matter on this seemingly important subject.

They have been responding on twitter, mostly to tell people to open tickets. There is not much more they can do right now, but they will have more free time to deal with these issues in the future.

Ketal
04-27-2014, 02:24 PM
Is there always people like me, stucked in the login screen? :-(

Malj
04-28-2014, 07:45 AM
Same here, can't log in. When I press Login button there is a flicker and I'm back at the login screen.
Btw, I was able to play the alpha, but beta just doesn't work.
Tried the firewall trick, reinstalling, everything...

I'm starting to regret backing this mess. :/

dwebber88
04-28-2014, 08:01 AM
Same here, can't log in. When I press Login button there is a flicker and I'm back at the login screen.
Btw, I was able to play the alpha, but beta just doesn't work.
Tried the firewall trick, reinstalling, everything...

I'm starting to regret backing this mess. :/

beta = beta.

That said, i know there is a bug where the second login attempt aways fails whatever you enter as a password. I dont know if that bug is still in here, but i know it was when beta launched.

Also, most people can login without a problem. So if you really want this issue fixed, i suggest you post some more details about your operating system, router type, using wireless or not, etc.

Also: https://hextcg.com/hex-registered/ check if you can login here. And if you can what your account status is, for example "Backer". And let us know about it on the forums.

Engineers can not easily pinpoint something that doesn't work from some but works for the majority.

Darksyde
04-29-2014, 05:07 PM
I haven't been able to log in since before alpha ended. Still can't in beta. Sure would be nice to be able to play.