PDA

View Full Version : Bug Report Guidelines

DionyzRex
04-24-2014, 01:28 PM
Hello friends!

Thank you all so much for your support of this game. With your help, we will make history. :)

In order to cut down on engineering time to fix bugs, we'd like to give you some guidelines on how to report issues you find. This will help us streamline the process of properly identifying and resolving these issues and, ultimately, improving the Hex-perience of all players.

Please feel free to use the following template for bug reports, if it will help:

Your Display Name:
Bug Description:
Steps to Reproduce:
Frequency:
Additional Information:

I understand it can be a hassle to fill out for every bug you write, and in many cases, we might not need that information to see the problem. However, in the case that we do need it, having it in the original bug report will cut down on the time needed for us to let you know that and for you to respond.

A good rule of thumb is that the more complex a bug is, the more likely it is that we will need more information.

Other than that, try to keep bug reports to 1 per thread (unless they're related/similar) so that it's easier for us to find them.

If you have any questions about the process, feel free to ask them here.

Thanks again!
-Rex

dwebber88
04-24-2014, 06:54 PM
I dont know if this will work, but i'll post it anyway.

Just an idea:

What if you (CZE) try to post in the bug thread, when you've fixed the problem for the next patch, and then close the thread.

juggernaut
05-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Wrong thread, oops

seashell
09-18-2014, 08:18 PM
I would love to hear about the de-bugging process! Can you tell me about the most gruesome bug you've fixed to date?

Kaiba_Graysoul
10-29-2014, 01:05 PM
where may i purchase this bug? :P