PDA

View Full Version : Creative Ideas to make the game extraodinary.

Inos
04-24-2014, 01:52 PM
I had some ideas on little things that could put the game over the top and felt like sharing them.

One would be during the pack opening process. I liked opening the packs. Its one of my favorite parts about playing a TCG starting back with Pokemon. Its addicting. and after I opened my packs up I had the sudden itch to buy another dozen or so, kudos to you for bringing that feeling into the process. My idea is that usually when you open a pack, that last card could be anything! With this process you immediately know if its blue or red. which granted you don't know what card it is you still know the rarity right off the bat. There is another little game I play (not a tcg but still the idea carries over) when you summon the monster you see the rarity but sometimes you click it and there is a flash of light and the summon gate changes color to the next higher lvl. If carried over to this game it could be that you see the blue glow, click to reveal the card and *BAM* red flash and there is now a red glow to the card, making the anticipation all the more exciting. (possibly later adding a new next rank for special cards) that way the opener sees blue but in his/her head they dont think "damn another rare" they instead think they have another shot at that elusive legendary they have been trying for.

Gwaer
04-24-2014, 02:11 PM
I like it.

Korangar
04-24-2014, 02:26 PM
Someone's been playing Brave Frontier!

Inos
04-24-2014, 03:07 PM
Someone's been playing Brave Frontier!lol slightly addicted.

Cory_Jones
04-24-2014, 03:11 PM
this is actually a great idea, I am bummed we didn't think of it!

how could we make this even better...

maybe you click on the card and it turns into TWO face down cards! DOUBLE RAINBO... I mean, DOUBLE RARE!!!

the engineers are going to punch me when they read this...

Inos
04-24-2014, 03:26 PM
Well you are free to use it ;). you can purchase my ideas for free packs of cards.... wait, am I whoring out my ideas for playing cards?.... you know what, I'm ok with that. :) lol jk anything to make the game that much better. the more people playing the more fun!

SilverDirewolf
04-24-2014, 03:31 PM
You can purchase my smiles with primal packs! :-)

(Please expect the bill for the smile contained in this post)

syphonhail
04-24-2014, 04:13 PM
You can purchase my smiles with primal packs! :-)

(Please expect the bill for the smile contained in this post)

Please accept this drawing of a spider as payment:

http://www.27bslash6.com/images/spiderdrawing.gif

Stok3d
04-24-2014, 04:42 PM
Please accept this drawing of a spider as payment:

I'm sorry, that spider has only 7 legs and is hence ineligible for payment.