Hey all,

Beta client:
clicked AI in proving grounds
chose a starter deck
screen froze on stars
gave me an error saying 'game can not be started'
said OK
Then started getting 'do you want to reconnect to game?'
Chose 'no' (or cancel, I forgot) a good 5 times before I got annoyed...
... chose yes on the 6th time
Got treated to my champion and AI champion phasing into the board (you know how they pop in from the top and the bottom of the screen) in an infinite loop. Had to X out of client.

Started this process at around 5:40 EST, W7 64bit, more-than-enough RAM/HD/etc.

incitfulmonk21
04-24-2014, 05:07 PM
Having the same problem. Sadly I have yet to finish a game. Just as bad as when alpha first started which is sad.

Xenavire
04-24-2014, 05:12 PM
Having the same problem. Sadly I have yet to finish a game. Just as bad as when alpha first started which is sad.

The servers are absolutely swarmed. It isn't really surprising, and CZE has a good track record with making things stable fairly quickly. I bet this won't last more than 2 weeks (in total) and the worst will be fixed in 48 hours.

incitfulmonk21
04-24-2014, 05:19 PM
The servers are absolutely swarmed. It isn't really surprising, and CZE has a good track record with making things stable fairly quickly. I bet this won't last more than 2 weeks (in total) and the worst will be fixed in 48 hours.

Not worried about it I know they will fix it just sucks as I can't start a game with the AI anymore till it is fixed and I am to scared to start a draft with everything being so borked right now.

Xenavire
04-24-2014, 05:22 PM
Not worried about it I know they will fix it just sucks as I can't start a game with the AI anymore till it is fixed and I am to scared to start a draft with everything being so borked right now.

...Draft is also down. :(

I think the next 24 hours are going to be pure hell for all the diehard fans. I know I am going through withdrawals already.