PDA

View Full Version : Pack opening semi bugged

Hexgo
04-24-2014, 03:19 PM
Sometimes when i open a pack the cards list up but only with their back.
When i hover over commons and uncommens the cardtext is written tho, also zoom shows me the cards correct.
but i can't turn the rare, nor zoom and the text doesn't show when hovering over it.
unfortunatly i don't know really if got/get there rare afterwards...

Mystral
04-24-2014, 03:55 PM
Had the same thing happening to me, also the OK button below the cards was missing. The rare card i got in that pack was completly black in my card manager after pressing back at the pack opening screen, but i could zoom in on it normally. After going to the home screen and then going back to the card manager it showed up normally. The card was the Emberspire Witch in case that matters.
And i'm almost certain i got my chest from that pack.

Kubira
04-24-2014, 05:31 PM
I have had this happen 5 or 6 times in opening just 20 packs. It really hurts the experience since you can't even mouse over the rare to see what it is. I had it happen on a legendary too...really killed the excitement.

FlyingMeatchip
04-24-2014, 05:43 PM
I had the same thing.....I tracked down and confirmed I did get the rare since I didn't have many open.

Morden
04-24-2014, 08:04 PM
/same. Happened to me 3 out of 5 packs. Always the rare or ledendary that didn't shows. Also, not getting the OK button at the bottom as usual and had to use the back button instead. If it can help, mouseover don't work at all on legendary and/or rare card, but it's showing ok on others. I could only see card backs every time I got the error.

Morden
04-24-2014, 08:12 PM
If it can help, I did tried to repair the install, but it didn't make it right. Thanks guys and keep it up! :D

Protip
04-24-2014, 09:31 PM
I've also experienced this bug maybe 4 times or so after opening around 15-20 packs. Issue is the same where cards do not reveal themselves, but I am able to mouse over to see card text. Final rare/legendary is not click-able and does not reveal.

AstaSyneri
04-25-2014, 01:44 AM
Same thing happend to be - one opening single packs and every 4-8 packs or so.

I was thinking it had to do with Alt-Tabbing out of the Hex Window (to share cards in our guild party chat), but that wasn't it.

caffn8d
04-25-2014, 05:07 AM
Also having this issue this morning. Everything shows up correctly in my card manager after relogging though (rares/legendaries/chests).

MrSeriousBsns
04-25-2014, 06:08 AM
This also happens to me... its about once in every 3 or 4 packs and it does take the fun out of opening packs. Here's to hoping its fixed soon! :)

Oddly enough, it didn't happen to me once during my video where I opened 20 packs (recorded approx 18 hours ago when the servers came back up).

UltraNurd
04-25-2014, 07:41 AM
I had this happen to me - I suspect it is connected to alt-tabbing out of the Hex window (I started a duplicate thread, oops), but I can't consistently trigger the problem.

vickrpg
04-25-2014, 08:13 AM
This has been happening to me consistently since it was implemented in alpha, i've never actually seen cards flip.

DionyzRex
04-25-2014, 09:09 AM
We are aware of, and working on, this issue.

Rest assured, it is only a display bug on the client's side; the server knows what you got and has already given it to you :)