PDA

View Full Version : Draft and Primal Packs

Xetherion
04-24-2014, 04:38 PM
So it's my understanding that when you play in Draft you use some of your own Booster Packs. Is there a chance it would use one of your Primal Packs? If so I'd want to make sure I open all my Primal Packs before I ever enter a Draft queue.

Xenavire
04-24-2014, 04:38 PM
So it's my understanding that when you play in Draft you use some of your own Booster Packs. Is there a chance it would use one of your Primal Packs? If so I'd want to make sure I open all my Primal Packs before I ever enter a Draft queue.

It will never use a primal. Primals are 'illegal' in draft (though there has been amusing chatter about a primal draft. :p)

Gwaer
04-24-2014, 04:41 PM
primal draft 3 primal packs and 1000 dollar entry fee, pays out in hookers and blow.

Xenavire
04-24-2014, 04:44 PM
primal draft 3 primal packs and 1000 dollar entry fee, pays out in hookers and blow.

...That's a queue I would skip, and just crack the packs. Even if I had a draft ticket for a free primal draft.

Xetherion
04-24-2014, 04:45 PM
It will never use a primal. Primals are 'illegal' in draft (though there has been amusing chatter about a primal draft. :p)

Alright, thanks. Primal draft could be fun, especially if the pay outs were in hookers and blow :P

$1000 entry fee is too high though lol.

Xenavire
04-24-2014, 04:46 PM
Alright, thanks. Primal draft could be fun, especially if the pay outs were in hookers and blow :P

Gwaer, what have you done!?

Although that would be one hell of a moneymaker for the depraved and generally horny.

Deathfog
04-24-2014, 06:27 PM
Maybe a $15 entry fee and a significant boost to the prize pool. Still it would be damn hard to find a game.