PDA

View Full Version : Will we ever be able to choose the number of packs we open in bulk?

TJTaylor
04-24-2014, 05:43 PM
Hello, CZE.

Love the game. Excited to be moving into beta and getting closer to release.

I'm curious about the current options we have in the open packs screen and I hope it is not permanent. Right now we can either open 1 pack or 10 at a time. What I would like to be able to do is tell the client I want to open X packs, with X being whatever number of packs I own and want to open at that moment.

Will we ever be able to do this or will it just be the options we currently have?

Thanks for taking the time to read my question and hopefully it hasn't already been answered. I searched but did not find anything covering this in the results.

Gwaer
04-24-2014, 05:46 PM
Even better. Open a number of packs you don't own! Then it will be all, are you sure you want to spend X platinum? Don't have enough platinum, are you sure you want to spend X dollars? Then take you to paypal!

TJTaylor
04-24-2014, 06:50 PM
Even better. Open a number of packs you don't own! Then it will be all, are you sure you want to spend X platinum? Don't have enough platinum, are you sure you want to spend X dollars? Then take you to paypal!

That actually would be nice and convenient as well! :)

Gwaer
04-24-2014, 10:22 PM
Yes, I'm very much for it.

joseph5185
04-24-2014, 10:26 PM
Kind of takes away from the authenticity of it all. I mean physically, it's impossible. I guess it's one way to take advantage of the digital space.

Gwaer
04-24-2014, 10:27 PM
Not really. Makes it more like being at a gaming store. I've never been told when I hand them cash that they have no more packs to sell.

TJTaylor
04-25-2014, 08:00 AM
I suppose a game store could run out of product at some point, but this is a digital game so that shouldn't be a concern.

In any case though, you should be able to open the exact amount of packs you want to at any given time as long as you actually have them, or can pay for them on the spot as Gwaer is suggesting.

Rendakor
04-25-2014, 10:30 AM
I assume they're going to add this eventually, but it probably isn't a very high priority.