PDA

View Full Version : Primal packs and Wheels of fate

Fred
04-24-2014, 07:00 PM
I got 5 primal packs from my KS tier, but I don't have any gold yet to spin the wheels of fate. I'm not sure I fully understand how the wheels of fate work at the moment, but that aside, is it recommended that I wait until I get some gold from tournaments before opening my primal packs so I can turn the wheels of fate? Are the wheels of fate worth it for primal packs?

Chadatog
04-24-2014, 07:02 PM
The wheels of fate are for chests (which you currently can't open) not packs of cards.

Xenavire
I got 5 primal packs from my KS tier, but I don't have any gold yet to spin the wheels of fate. I'm not sure I fully understand how the wheels of fate work at the moment, but that aside, is it recommended that I wait until I get some gold from tournaments before opening my primal packs so I can turn the wheels of fate? Are the wheels of fate worth it for primal packs?

Primal packs have nothing to do with the wheels of fate - only treasure chests.

Scammanator
You can open your packs, just hold off on the treasure chests that you get from them. Those are the ones that you can use the gold on. And I'll bet that you'll really want to.

Mahes
04-24-2014, 07:03 PM
I just opened my primal packs. Now the chests on the other hand are something I will need to think about when they are up and running.

Lawlschool
04-24-2014, 07:07 PM
When you open a pack (Primal or regular), you get a treasure chest. You can attempt to upgrade the chest and/or win cards and stuff by spending gold at the Wheel of Fate. Right now, the only way to get gold is by playing in tournaments (which are currently busted). Also, you can't open the chests just yet.

As others have said, the Primal Packs have nothing to do with the Wheel, and you can crack them at your leisure.