PDA

View Full Version : I still can't access Beta

KiraForce
04-24-2014, 09:32 PM
I'm still getting that error where I enter my log-in information, which works fine everywhere else, and getting booted back to the log-in screen without so much as a dialog box. I have not seen a solution posted anywhere and it seems support is taking a while... I will submit a ticket anyway, but if anyone can help here, that would be appreciated.

Gridian
04-24-2014, 10:30 PM
Well, I can't help, but I am in the same situation. So at least we're not alone! :-)

Mejis
04-24-2014, 10:32 PM
I'm pretty sure it means the servers are down.

I just tried to log-in and I just get back to the enter username/password box.

Would be really nice if we had a server status somewhere.

joseph5185
04-24-2014, 10:44 PM
Strange. Nothing on twitter and no public announcement elsewhere.
Hmm...

KiraForce
04-25-2014, 05:24 AM
Figured I would point out that when I log in on hextcg.com, it days I am flagged for Beta access

DrakarT
04-25-2014, 05:27 AM
Cant acces either... even yesterday when everyone was playing and opening packs...
I just get a the bar like a 2% filled and then got back to login/pass screen...
I dunno if it is because I changed a SB email account and got the main messed up..

Ketal
04-25-2014, 05:27 AM
Same problem here, already sent a ticket, w&s

kaellinn18
04-25-2014, 06:21 AM
Ditto, and I have a ticket logged as well.

ShloobeR
04-25-2014, 06:23 AM
I had the same problem

turns out I was still running the old client
uninstall what you have and re-install the new client through the link you got in the beta email

then it will work fine.

Edit : Patching and repair install did nothing, I had to uninstall / reinstall from the new link.

teddyclaw
04-25-2014, 06:29 AM
I'm pretty sure it means the servers are down.

I just tried to log-in and I just get back to the enter username/password box.

Would be really nice if we had a server status somewhere.

I had the same. Worked for me after I used the old password I got initially sent when Alpha started. Could be something to test out.

Mejis
04-25-2014, 07:08 AM
I had the same. Worked for me after I used the old password I got initially sent when Alpha started. Could be something to test out.

Yeah, think I had the exact same issue. Despite changing my password a few days ago, I think it magically reverted, so I had to change it again and then I could log in. Some notification would have been good ;)

Hexgo
04-25-2014, 07:13 AM
Might be a nice thing if we had a "server up/server down" sticky again

DrakarT
04-25-2014, 08:09 AM
Still having the same issue... even after unnisntalled and deleted the folder

THRA5H3R
04-25-2014, 09:30 AM
I wasn't in Alpha, so I'm running only from the install that occurred after using the e-mail link. I get the same results, log in, 2% loading bar, then back to log in screen. Some sort of error message or status would be nice.

Daer
04-25-2014, 09:38 AM
I wasn't in Alpha, so I'm running only from the install that occurred after using the e-mail link. I get the same results, log in, 2% loading bar, then back to log in screen. Some sort of error message or status would be nice.

What does it say when you enter your account/password here: https://hextcg.com/hex-registered/

Redweather
04-25-2014, 10:07 AM
This is what the current beta client log in page looks like. If yours looks different or says alpha anywhere, you are using the wrong client and need to uninstall and reinstall only from the link in the email. Not the link from the website.1657

THRA5H3R
04-25-2014, 10:40 AM
What does it say when you enter your account/password here: https://hextcg.com/hex-registered/

Account Status: BACKER
You are a HEX Backer! Your account is flagged for Closed Beta access.

THRA5H3R
04-25-2014, 10:51 AM
This is what the current beta client log in page looks like. If yours looks different or says alpha anywhere, you are using the wrong client and need to uninstall and reinstall only from the link in the email. Not the link from the website.1657

This is what my launcher looks like.

KiraForce
04-25-2014, 11:12 AM
Yeah, when I log in that site it says I am flagged for Beta. But the loading bar pops up in my launcher, which says Closed Beta, then kicks me straight back to pitting in my information.

DrakarT
04-25-2014, 01:56 PM
I changed the Pass on the Gameforge website... not in here...
Just changed it on hex website and problem solved u.u"

KiraForce
04-25-2014, 03:45 PM
None of that worked. Changed my pass, I made my antivirus accept it, everything. Nothing is working and I still haven't gotten a reply on my ticket.

Ketal
04-25-2014, 04:12 PM
Same here, making all the changes posted on the forum, but nothing works... Waiting sor my ticket to be usefull :'(

Mejis
04-25-2014, 04:18 PM
Same here, making all the changes posted on the forum, but nothing works... Waiting sor my ticket to be usefull :'(

Just to check Ketal, did you change your pass on hextcg website? Make sure it's on that site and not the gameforge site.
That's what worked for me.

KiraForce
04-25-2014, 05:43 PM
Also just tried allowing it to pass through the build-in Windows Firewall, and that isn't working either...