PDA

View Full Version : Collector's Set restock?

UncleBob
04-24-2014, 10:40 PM
Any chance of seeing my FLGS getting a restock sometime soon? There's about 15 cards I'd like to get for my deck... :D

UncleBob
05-03-2014, 07:59 AM
Any word on this? I can't even find other people to play against, since no one can even buy the game! :(

Matt_Hyra
05-05-2014, 12:10 PM
The first wave of the reprinted decks should be in stores in under 3 weeks.

shawlax
05-05-2014, 12:48 PM
i suppose its good and bad that everyone wants this

UncleBob
05-05-2014, 05:49 PM
The first wave of the reprinted decks should be in stores in under 3 weeks.

Yay! I contacted my FL-ishGS this afternoon and asked to pre-order a second of each. I presume these will include the corrected cards - anything else different about them we should know? :D

Matt_Hyra
05-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Yes, corrected cards.
Can't think of anything else of relevance.

Ulianolullo
05-09-2014, 05:53 AM
hi there, I'm very interested as well but since i'm not really familiar with this whole FLGS thing I'm gonna ask a really dumb question: are they gonna be restocked on websites as well? I mean cryptozoic shop, amazon and whatnot... I'm asking because it'd be very difficult to buy those in a shop in italy, hence I'd rather pay shipping and be sure...
thanks in advance

Matt_Hyra
05-09-2014, 09:54 AM
Online retailers will have them in mid-June.

UncleBob
05-30-2014, 10:43 PM
The only card I noticed that was different was the Beach Mummy... were there other corrected cards that I didn't catch?

Also, since the new sets have "Non-Banned" on the Beach Mummy... how does that work with the Foil Beach Mummies in the booster packs? They have the new card stuff on them, but don't specify that they're "Non-Banned"?

Matt_Hyra
05-30-2014, 11:01 PM
The only card I noticed that was different was the Beach Mummy... were there other corrected cards that I didn't catch?

Also, since the new sets have "Non-Banned" on the Beach Mummy... how does that work with the Foil Beach Mummies in the booster packs? They have the new card stuff on them, but don't specify that they're "Non-Banned"?

The other cards that got fixed were Uni-Knight and Schoolhouse; both to say "this turn."
The non-Banned part was supposed to have been left off, but was accidentally left on when the new CPs were printed.
All versions should be played as the new versions, with 6 DEF and adjacent returns only.

UncleBob
05-30-2014, 11:08 PM
Cool. Got shots of the other two to upload then. :D I remember them being mentioned now, but didn't catch them when I was going through everything. It's late. :)

Does this mean we'll be seeing a non-foil, corrected Beach Mummy that doesn't have the "Non-Banned" text on it later down the road? I don't see me buying another collector's set just for it though... ;)

Matt_Hyra
05-31-2014, 12:02 AM
I think we will leave weird enough alone and not reprint again.