PDA

View Full Version : Do cards like "Wild Growth" re-reshuffle?

FoundInTheFlood
04-25-2014, 01:06 AM
After it cost becomes 0 and it is reshuffled, the text is not removed from the card. So will it get re-reshuffled again and again? I never managed to play the same Wild Growth twice.

YourOpponent
04-25-2014, 01:27 AM
Yes the zero cost one does get re-reshuffled when it is used. I actually done that for the first time today :)

Khazrakh
04-25-2014, 01:28 AM
It will be reshuffled again and again.
If it would lose the effect after the first time it would be stated on the card - see Petulant Wyldebeest (http://hextcg.wikia.com/wiki/Petulant_Wyldebeest)

FoundInTheFlood
04-25-2014, 08:50 AM
Thnx for clarification! This is great! They put that re-shuffle thing on the card some time ago, right? A few months ago it just went to the graveyard?

Indormi
04-25-2014, 09:06 AM
Thnx for clarification! This is great! They put that re-shuffle thing on the card some time ago, right? A few months ago it just went to the graveyard?
Yes it wasnt like that originally, I believe it was 1 use +4/+4 1656 .

As a side note, this changes makes it possible (for the more Johnny players) to go infinte with 2 Wild growths (in the deck) 1 The Trascended and 1 Archmage Wrenlocke in play. Just get one of the Growths from your deck, and play the Growth on whatever creature, with Wrenlockes trigger just get the other Wild growth and repeat. After the first cast both will cost 0 so you can cast it as many times as you like.

Patrigan
04-27-2014, 12:29 PM
Yes it wasnt like that originally, I believe it was 1 use +4/+4 1656 .

As a side note, this changes makes it possible (for the more Johnny players) to go infinte with 2 Wild growths (in the deck) 1 The Trascended and 1 Archmage Wrenlocke in play. Just get one of the Growths from your deck, and play the Growth on whatever creature, with Wrenlockes trigger just get the other Wild growth and repeat. After the first cast both will cost 0 so you can cast it as many times as you like.

I think I need a new section on the cards in the wiki "Combos", because this should never be lost...