PDA

View Full Version : Feature request, a way to export inventory data.

Zomnivore
04-25-2014, 01:20 AM
For instance, I want to be able to save what I own in a list or document, in case your servers burn down and important data is lost, or some way to export it simply for external deck building tools, and ....bragging rights I dunno.

Mainly its sorta a sense of security thing, I guess.

Also I would like a way to choose what deck size I want to play, with people in casual games.

For instance, if friends and I wanted to do a sealed tournament adhoc during a stream or tournament server maintenance.

Blah blah priority low, blah blah, yes I get that its on the list probably, just stating it incase it wasn't.

YourOpponent
04-25-2014, 01:26 AM
They do intend to eventually have ladders...you could probably make a ladder with rules for sealed and so forth with an option for it to be friends, guildies, or public when ladders do come out.

Hieronymous
04-25-2014, 10:27 AM
It would be nice to export card library data just so I could print out a reference list for when I'm drafting.

Yoss
04-25-2014, 10:35 AM
We've already requested API support, though they have not confirmed it. See features list link in my sig.

Gwaer
04-25-2014, 11:06 AM
Even without API support an export option would open a lot of avenues. So this is a good middl ground suggestion.
i prefer it to API support actually. I don't think this game needs 3rd party support to that degree.

bojanglesz
04-25-2014, 11:18 AM
Yeah even a simple spreadsheet export would be cool.

Yoss
04-25-2014, 11:35 AM
Export is fine with me as an interim solution if API is too much dev work. If we're going that route, I'd like exports on AH data as well.

jcalton
04-29-2014, 06:36 PM
Exporting to a simple delimited format text file would be amazingly useful, forget the API. (For now.)

Having that would allow us to do our own thing, or import to 3rd party sites like Hex Datamine, Hex TCG Browser, etc.

https://docs.google.com/a/cougars.ccis.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvCVwcuq6NZSdHF3NEs2SGNnMFVEWHozZElMOVRPc Gc#gid=0