PDA

View Full Version : Polonius Bot Bug

Cyru
04-25-2014, 03:05 AM
This isn't a big bug, but it happens all the same. Polonius Bot (the computer controlled polonius in vs AI) uses Wild Growth on his non attacking troops. He declared an attack, and then used Wild Growth on another troop he had summoned this turn. Hope this helps!

Xenavire
04-25-2014, 04:26 AM
This isn't a big bug, but it happens all the same. Polonius Bot (the computer controlled polonius in vs AI) uses Wild Growth on his non attacking troops. He declared an attack, and then used Wild Growth on another troop he had summoned this turn. Hope this helps!

This is well known - and I will explain why. This AI is still a placeholder for the real AI. Apparently, AI 2.0 is shaping up to be amazing, so until then, expect the AI to make tons of stupid mistakes.

Cyru
04-25-2014, 05:14 AM
my bad, i'll have to find some other bugs to make up for it :D

Xenavire
04-25-2014, 05:17 AM
my bad, i'll have to find some other bugs to make up for it :D

Hey, not your bad at all - the fact you came to report it just shows you care. :D

Showsni
04-25-2014, 07:53 AM
He'll also consistently tap his Howling Braves before combat for no gain, often even if they've been pumped by some spell. Kranok likes to make himself discard with Corpse Fly, Poca never manages to use her charge power before combat always preferring to do it second main phase and let it die, and Palamedes doesn't like to use his charge power at all!

Xenavire
04-25-2014, 08:06 AM
He'll also consistently tap his Howling Braves before combat for no gain, often even if they've been pumped by some spell. Kranok likes to make himself discard with Corpse Fly, Poca never manages to use her charge power before combat always preferring to do it second main phase and let it die, and Palamedes doesn't like to use his charge power at all!

The AI is just taking it easy on us haha. Those decks can actually be fairly brutal during testing. :p

DionyzRex
04-25-2014, 09:09 AM
Xenavire has the gist of it. :)