PDA

View Full Version : Hoping For Confirmation

ThomasHunter
04-25-2014, 09:00 AM
Greetings Hex community! I am a DC backer and received two codes in my email. It seems that the first code is simply for cards and packs (and mercs and such) and that the second code is separate for ONLY the year of drafting.

What I am hoping to confirm is that I can cash in the first ticket to get some packs, cards, etc., to start fiddling around with the game interface and building some decks. I don't want to touch the drafting yet (I'd like to wait for closer to launch and PVE - I am a DC backer after all!).

So, is my understanding correct? Can I cash the first ticket in and leave the second ticket (the "drafts" ticket) for a bit? Has anyone else at this tier done similarly?

Maybe another question is regarding the 3 free drafts - are these part of the first or second ticket and do they have an expiration date?

As always, thanks for any insights!
Taleisin:cool:

DionyzRex
04-25-2014, 09:03 AM
Yes, you can redeem one right now and the other later (or even on another account!)

And yes, the 3 free drafts are part of the first ticket and have no expiration date once claimed.

(Technically, the expiration date is roughly 8000 years away)

hex_colin
04-25-2014, 09:03 AM
Greetings Hex community! I am a DC backer and received two codes in my email. It seems that the first code is simply for cards and packs (and mercs and such) and that the second code is separate for ONLY the year of drafting.

What I am hoping to confirm is that I can cash in the first ticket to get some packs, cards, etc., to start fiddling around with the game interface and building some decks. I don't want to touch the drafting yet (I'd like to wait for closer to launch and PVE - I am a DC backer after all!).

So, is my understanding correct? Can I cash the first ticket in and leave the second ticket (the "drafts" ticket) for a bit? Has anyone else at this tier done similarly?

Maybe another question is regarding the 3 free drafts - are these part of the first or second ticket and do they have an expiration date?

As always, thanks for any insights!
Taleisin:cool:

You can hold off redeeming the "Free Drafts for a Year" code for a bit, but the codes themselves will eventually expire. CZE said they'd give us notice of that in plenty of time though.

The "3 Free Drafts" come with your first code (the DC one).

TJTaylor
04-25-2014, 09:11 AM
=

We can only hope HEX will run that long. And that they figure out a way to make people immortal so we can run that long as well.

ThomasHunter
04-25-2014, 09:12 AM
Awesome! Thanks for the quick replies! I did see that the year of draft will expire. I have no problems or qualms about that. I will be using that up soon enough. I am simply hoping for two things first. One is on my end and the other is for the developers.

1 - I want to fiddle and play around some and build decks. Slowly. I'll probably start with my starter decks and open a few packs at a time. I'll probably buy some gold and rip packs in sealed tournies as well. I love sealed and know it can teach me about different cards and card interactions in a fun way!

2 - I would like to see some PVE as well.

Love this game and love the passion as well. Pretty awesome to see employees on the forums. WOW! THANKS!
Taleisin

arastor
04-25-2014, 09:13 AM
Yes, you can redeem one right now and the other later (or even on another account!)

And yes, the 3 free drafts are part of the first ticket and have no expiration date once claimed.

My distant descendants will be so sad... Oh who am I kidding, those drafts are going to be gone this weekend (assuming tournaments are back up by then).

ThomasHunter
04-25-2014, 11:05 AM
Redeemed my DC code! Played a couple of games. Woot!!!

Mahes
04-25-2014, 11:10 AM

Only 8000 years?? Is it that difficult to add zeroes? You could not have made them 800,000,000?? What if I want to play the game right before the Sun burns out?

I am so disappointed.