PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Alpha Folks!

ThomasHunter
04-25-2014, 09:08 AM
I thought about all of the time and energy that folks put in during alpha and I thought that a sincere "THANK YOU" was in order!

Seriously, all of you who participated to make this next phase happen as soon as possible - you all ROCK!

I only logged in a few times and played a couple of games. The behind the scenes in the sausage factory (I think that is how Cory put it) just wasn't going to work well with my overall availability. Again, to those who had capacity and enjoy this part, thank you kindly.

Also, as Cory is wont to note often enough, the Hex community is pretty amazing! I've stayed fairly caught up on things through the months and am always impressed by the kindness and passion for this game and creating a great community. I think a great gaming community is key to making this game AWESOME and LASTING!

Can't wait to see folks online! Can't wait to take a deck through a dungeon!
Taleisin

Rendakor
04-25-2014, 09:18 AM
You're welcome.

Xenavire
04-25-2014, 09:51 AM
I did what I could, and will continue to do so, throughout Beta and past launch. Never thought any of us alpha tested would be thanked though. :p

ThomasHunter
04-25-2014, 10:04 AM
Never thought any of us alpha tested would be thanked though. :p

Why not? I know the Crypto folks are grateful. Why shouldn't I be grateful?

I look forward to enjoying more features as time goes by. I hope I can add to the community in my small way!:D

Xenavire
04-25-2014, 11:24 AM
Why not? I know the Crypto folks are grateful. Why shouldn't I be grateful?

I look forward to enjoying more features as time goes by. I hope I can add to the community in my small way!:D

Well, I never assumed people wouldn't be grateful, but I just never expected a thankyou (at least from a fellow player, CZE has been thanking us almost daily. :p)