PDA

View Full Version : I just want to play PVE, any reason I shouldn't redeem my code yet?

Vauknar
04-25-2014, 02:04 PM
So, PVE is really the reason I backed the game. I'd probably play it a bit during beta (when it's implemented) to test it out, but I wouldn't really start playing until the game is fully released and (mostly) bug-free.

So, my question is...is there any reason I should NOT redeem my kickstarter code yet? I don't want anything to expire before I really start playing the game. I have King tier, the only things it looks like I have to worry about as far as this goes would be the 3 month VIP and Spectral Lotus Garden. I don't want VIP to run out when I'm not using it, but at the same time I would be giving up my daily Spectral Lotuses if I don't redeem until after beta.

Is there any other reason not to redeem yet? Is there stuff that will get wiped out after beta ends?

joseph5185
04-25-2014, 02:07 PM
HI there and welcome to the forums!

Nothing will be wiped this point forward so you can rest easy on that.

There isn't any real reason or concern to wait, but that's totally personal preference and up to you.

Xenavire
04-25-2014, 02:07 PM
VIP should just deposit packs into your inventory, so that shouldn't be a problem. And the Lotus Garden isn't even in yet, so you would not be missing out (and it never expires either.)

So there is no reason to wait until you have higher than King. (There might be a VIP tournament, but we have no idea when.)

Turtlewing
04-25-2014, 03:24 PM
I think the only rewards that are "use it or lose it" is the year of free weekly drafts.

VIP will still deposit packs even if you don't log in, and is currently on the deferred list (so the timer doesn't start yet even if you redeem it today).

I don't see any reason to wait, unless you're trying to extend your VIP duration into set 2 (not sure that will be possible) or want to participate in the VIP tournament (which is PvP).

mudkip
04-25-2014, 03:30 PM
I don't see any reason to wait, unless you're trying to extend your VIP duration into set 2 (not sure that will be possible) or want to participate in the VIP tournament (which is PvP).
I don't expect Set 2 for like 12 months. PvE would be in by then.

As said, by others, the only thing could be VIP, but that's so cheap its really not a big deal.

Vauknar
04-25-2014, 04:05 PM
Ok, thanks for the info guys.

It's installing now, I'll redeem when it's done.

larryhl
04-25-2014, 06:46 PM
They haven't even sent out VIP codes yet, so there's no way to actually start your free VIP subscription right now anyway.