PDA

View Full Version : Enter Step sound not covered by Sound settings

Omegahugger
04-25-2014, 02:23 PM
Your Display Name: Odaibu
Bug Description: When lowering either the Master Sound or Sound Effect setting to zero, the sound effect that plays when you enter Main Phase 1 and Declare Combat remain.
Steps to Reproduce: 1: Enter settings and lower Master Volume. 2: Enter game (only tested for AI games) and enter either of the phases.
Frequency: 100% over several AI games.
Additional Information:

This is not an important bug in any way, but it still exists. I have only tried this against the AI, as I am terribly afraid of getting my butt kicked. ^^'

Xenavire
04-25-2014, 02:27 PM
For some reason, I believe that some of the effects are actually attached to the music volume. Strange stuff. :p

Omegahugger
04-25-2014, 02:34 PM
But shouldn't the Master Volume then affect it as well? There's no sound except for those two sound effects coming out of my game... I am confuzzled.

Also, I forgot to mention that I am paying on Windows 7, in case it is relevant. (I doubt it, but I'd rather give too much information than too little)

Xenavire
04-25-2014, 02:47 PM
But shouldn't the Master Volume then affect it as well? There's no sound except for those two sound effects coming out of my game... I am confuzzled.

Also, I forgot to mention that I am paying on Windows 7, in case it is relevant. (I doubt it, but I'd rather give too much information than too little)

Don't worry, I have been thoroughly confused by the sound settings for months haha. Also win 7, if it matters. I figure as long as the sound works, they have more than enough time to polish up any bugs in the sound options later.

Omegahugger
04-25-2014, 03:04 PM
Yeah, like I said, it is a rather minor bug. Still, a bug's a bug and all bugs must be exterminated. (Now I feel like some sort of anti-Vennen racist...)

I tried turning down all of the parameters, and the sound still popped through. So it is likely not modified to the settings at all. That, or my computer's haunted.