PDA

View Full Version : Blue sky "would be kinda nice, eventually" thoughts

Falcongold
04-25-2014, 04:46 PM
Timerless games with friends only, mostly to take it slow and talk strategy, teach new players.

Chromecast support (I play on a surface, and would love to be able to chromecast to my big screen so that my wife can participate), mostly since chromecast is open now.

"grace period" button. give your opponent more time (sometimes you want to win or lose to the action, not the clock)you could also potentially give, as long as it couldn't be abused, a small reward to the person giving extra time (as long as the opponents timer was below like 1-2 minutes). This could possibly replace "timerless games" thought.

But mostly chromecast :), or an Xbox one\ps4 port would also work :P

what other crazy blue sky thoughts have been passed around that, while cool, are probably just far enough from the core of the game that they probably won't come to pass?

Voormas
04-25-2014, 04:57 PM
Integrated Steam Controller support (for when that's an actual thing that people can buy rather than just a tech demo that makes me jealous every time I see an article about it)

hacky
04-25-2014, 05:02 PM
Creating a draft tournament that I can invite my friends into before opening it up to everyone/the queue. Or filling it in with more than 8 friends and having the rounds/prizes scale to us.

Kami
04-25-2014, 05:29 PM
The ability to create custom games with house rules for multiplayer.

For example, starting life, card restrictions, deck restrictions, draws per turn, turns in a row, and any number of non-standard play options. :)

halfwing
04-26-2014, 02:23 PM
Winston Draft. When you click "Play" in the proving grounds, it will let you select the format to play in, and if you have 3 packs, you can chose to enter a queue for Winston Draft.