PDA

View Full Version : Beta Wheels Of Fate spin results!

Pages : [1] 2

chromus
04-26-2014, 11:54 AM
What did you guys get from spinning the Wheels of Fate? Some claim they have gotten PvE equipment, cards, AA, and Sleeves while others claim they have only gotten PvP cards and chest upgrades.

Myself:
- 82 common chest spins: 1 Double chest upgrade, 44 failed roll, 11 Paid re-spin, 3 Free re-spin, 9 Upgrade chest, 4 Common Merc, 1 Rare Sleeve, 1 Common Equipment, 1 Uncommon Equipment, 3 Rare Equipment, 3 Common PvE card, 1 PvP Rare card
- 11 uncommon chest spins: 2 Rare PvP card, 4 failed roll, 3 chest upgrade, 1 Paid re-spin, 1 Rare PvE card
- 9 rare chest spin: 3 failed roll, 1 Paid re-spin, 1 Common PvE card, 1 Rare Sleeve, 1 Free re-spin, 1 Upgrade chest, 1 Double chest upgrade

Share your results! :)
Note: Please make sure to include Free Re-spins and Paid Re-spins as part of your results.
----------------------
EDIT - Detailed results (per chest rarity) can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CAfwv-xqUZN-pJXx4r7Kpbz0PCtcmOFuzh0eSFAQ6Gw/edit#gid=0

COMBINED CHEST SPIN RESULTS (ALL CHEST RARITIES)

Total

C
UC
R

Mercenary
3%

Equipment
4%

Sleeves
3%

PvE Card
4%

AA PvP Card
4%

PvP R or L Card
5%

Upgrade
12%

Upgradex2
3%

Free Re-spin only
6%

Paid Re-spin only
13%

Failed
44%

Vorpal
04-26-2014, 12:03 PM
How are you even getting the gold to spin them in the first place?

hex_colin
04-26-2014, 12:04 PM
How are you even getting the gold to spin them in the first place?

Some tournaments started/completed... :)

chromus
04-26-2014, 12:05 PM
I won a draft (20k gold reward). Then pretty much ran out of gold after the above spins... :/

hexnaes
04-26-2014, 12:09 PM
One spin on a common chest got me a PVE card: Lightning Elemental

hex_colin
04-26-2014, 12:11 PM
One spin on a common chest got me a PVE card: Lightning Elemental

Me too!

Xenavire
04-26-2014, 12:15 PM
Can anyone link an image? I think it is related to Thunderbirds PvE equipment, would be awesome to see ANY new PvE stuff (if its only an icon, I would happily see that too! :p)

hex_colin
04-26-2014, 12:18 PM
Can anyone link an image? I think it is related to Thunderbirds PvE equipment, would be awesome to see ANY new PvE stuff (if its only an icon, I would happily see that too! :p)

It's not actually a card in our card manager yet - just a little inventory placeholder. Presumably they'll get switched out when the PVE are ready for distribution. You've already seen it in the inventory picture from the Beta Primer - little lightning dude (last picture, row 2, column 3).

Chiany
04-26-2014, 12:25 PM
I got some rare boots (for PVE I think) called Sky boots or something.
also got some sleeves I hadnt seen before.

Xenavire
04-26-2014, 12:31 PM
It's not actually a card in our card manager yet - just a little inventory placeholder. Presumably they'll get switched out when the PVE are ready for distribution. You've already seen it in the inventory picture from the Beta Primer - little lightning dude (last picture, row 2, column 3).

Thats a shame, I was hoping for a little peek haha. And I hadn't noticed that in the beta primer.

hex_colin
04-26-2014, 12:37 PM
Thats a shame, I was hoping for a little peek haha. And I hadn't noticed that in the beta primer.

Oh, I give you that it's a bit obscure. I pay attention to the details though...

Nice matches earlier, Xenavire - I didn't have the best card luck (and too little removal), but you definitely had a better deck.

Xenavire
04-26-2014, 12:48 PM
Oh, I give you that it's a bit obscure. I pay attention to the details though...

Nice matches earlier, Xenavire - I didn't have the best card luck (and too little removal), but you definitely had a better deck.

Yeah, I was really excited to play you, and I felt a little bad - I was actually rare drafting, but my first pick was Inquisitor - picked up so many good mono-blood cards, and went with it. Took me to the finals, where the first game got stuck (which bummed me out, I really wanted to play that match, win or lose.)

Hope we get another go round someday, I really enjoyed it (and I was streaming, the highlights are on my twitch!)

Chiany
04-26-2014, 01:11 PM

Xenavire
04-26-2014, 01:14 PM
I can't wait to get those sleeves, and the Wrathwood/Veteran Gladiator ones (I kinda peeked in the game files, so I already knew they existed and where they came from, this is just confirmation :D)

The equipment is interesting though. I just wish I could spend my gold (I refuse to touch any packs or gold until my support ticket is resolved. On advice from Nottus.)

ossuary
04-26-2014, 02:01 PM
Speaking of game files, here's a question... I notice that there's an icon for "primal chest - respin" in addition to the normal "primal chest." You can't upgrade a chest beyond primal, so why would you be able to spin on it? What can you get from spinning on a primal chest that you couldn't get for cheaper spinning a lower level chest?

Colin? Spill the beans! :)

Xenavire
04-26-2014, 02:04 PM
Speaking of game files, here's a question... I notice that there's an icon for "primal chest - respin" in addition to the normal "primal chest." You can't upgrade a chest beyond primal, so why would you be able to spin on it? What can you get from spinning on a primal chest that you couldn't get for cheaper spinning a lower level chest?

Colin? Spill the beans! :)

I have been wondering about that myself. Since it is impossible to upgrade, it would be really nice to give it the cheapest spins (until it fails to get a respin). Seems fair when you think about it, as getting a primal in the first place is going to be incredibly rare.

Chark
04-26-2014, 02:08 PM
I have been wondering about that myself. Since it is impossible to upgrade, it would be really nice to give it the cheapest spins (until it fails to get a respin). Seems fair when you think about it, as getting a primal in the first place is going to be incredibly rare.

Yeah! Charging people to spin the wheels of fate using a primal chest would be stupid! :)

BlackRoger
04-26-2014, 02:19 PM
Wind Bourne Acolyte Sleeve + Wind Bourne Acolyte mercenery
Now I just need the Wind Bourne Mug to complete the set.

Xenavire
04-26-2014, 02:19 PM
Yeah! Charging people to spin the wheels of fate using a primal chest would be stupid! :)

Notsureifseriousface.jpg

But would that mean you are offering the spins for free, or just really cheap? I mean, the primal can't get any better, but free might be a little too convenient, so I was thinking just the common price ish would be enough. Possible, but difficult, to infinitely spin for rewards. :p

YourOpponent
04-26-2014, 04:40 PM
I have been wondering if the increased costs on the Wheel of Fate isn't just because there's a chance of it upgrading the chest...but also because the higher the chest being spun on has a better loot table as well.

Anyway from my chest results are.

Uncommon Chests: Legendary PvP card (Fist of Briggadon), 5000 gold

Common Chests: Booster pack, Windbourne Acolyte, and the Windbourne Acolyte mercenary.

Pheelon
04-26-2014, 05:39 PM
Common - Merc (Ashahsa)
Common - Equipment (Sky Walker)
Common - Equipment (Aqua Mask)
Common (all Gold Icons) - Rare Card - 1 Rare, 1 Leg, 5000 Gold

though I noticed that i didn't get any respin option on any of these - some may have had a single Red or Gold Icon - does even one of these remove the respin option?

mightygerm
04-26-2014, 05:43 PM
I got this AA veteran gladiator - http://i.gyazo.com/fab9974f02fae554fa612e61ffa06388.png

Lawlschool
04-26-2014, 05:43 PM
Common - Merc (Ashahsa)
Common - Equipment (Sky Walker)
Common - Equipment (Aqua Mask)
Common (all Gold Icons) - Rare Card - 1 Rare, 1 Leg, 5000 Gold

though I noticed that i didn't get any respin option on any of these - some may have had a single Red or Gold Icon - does even one of these remove the respin option?

Re-spins aren't guaranteed, they're a bonus for some of the results.

Pheelon
04-26-2014, 05:55 PM
Re-spins aren't guaranteed, they're a bonus for some of the results.

I know but all the ones i posted should have got them (and didn't)

Vorpal
04-26-2014, 06:40 PM
Some tournaments started/completed... :)

Oh cool!

The wheels of fate/chest stuff all sounds very exciting.

What if you're terrible at tournaments like me :D

hex_colin
04-26-2014, 06:55 PM
Oh cool!

The wheels of fate/chest stuff all sounds very exciting.

What if you're terrible at tournaments like me :D

You basically get 5000 G just for entering (for now anyway)... Softens the blow of losing in the first round.

Dropbear
04-26-2014, 07:18 PM
Goddamn, I want those Windbourne Acolyte/Goddess of Luck sleeves. What chests do I need to roll for them?

Also will trading sleeves be in?

Daer
04-26-2014, 08:26 PM
Sleeves won't be tradeable.

YourOpponent
04-26-2014, 08:29 PM
Goddamn, I want those Windbourne Acolyte/Goddess of Luck sleeves. What chests do I need to roll for them?

Also will trading sleeves be in?

I got my Windbourne Acolyte sleeve, and Windbourne Acolyte mercenary (yes a mercenary) from the common chest spins.

Yoss
04-26-2014, 09:33 PM
No one is having any failed spins? Or are you just excluding them because they're boring to talk about? Would be nice to figure out chest rarity drop percentages, as well as chest spin percentages.

chromus
04-27-2014, 03:25 AM
That's why I included failed spins as part of my results but nobody seems to have kept track of those... I'm also curious whether some items are meant to drop more than others (such as those boots which many people have gotten) or is it due to the beta loot table being smaller than what we will have at release or simply due to our small sample size so far.

If there's a very limited amount of equipment that you can get at this moment, the value of those will drop significantly as everyone will eventually be flooded with them and it might actually be a bad idea to spin at all right now. These aren't big issues per se but there are some min/maxers out there to whom it might matter...

Shadowspawn
04-27-2014, 07:45 AM
Can someone summarize all the WoF mechanics? Why can you use a chest with gold right now but cannot open chest direct at the moment? A lot of the bugs and issues right now look rather convenient to get the loyal base to try and spend money out of the gate.

Xenavire
04-27-2014, 08:14 AM
The chest contents are not in the game (placeholder or otherwise). WoF works because that feature is separate from the actual opening of chests, and has the correct placeholders ready and waiting.

Pheelon
04-27-2014, 08:43 AM
ok, Results with "failed" spins:

Startet with 15k Gold

20 x Common Spins

2 x Equipment. each with 500 Gold afaik (1 Gold Symbol)
1 x Merc
1 x Rare PVP Card (1 Leg, 1 Rare) - all Gold Symbols (5k Gold)
~ 5 Times Fail with 1 Gold Symbol (500 each)
~ 2 Times Fail with 2 Gold Symbols (2.5k)
~ 9 imes Fail with no Reward

dwebber88
04-27-2014, 04:09 PM
rolled a rare chest, failed
rolled a rare chest, upgraded to legendary chest

Dralon
04-27-2014, 04:13 PM
Ok, these small previews of chest rewards, has me salivating more than just about anything else in beta so far. Looking forward to the tournaments being reimplemented, as even my losses will garner me some gold to upgrade some chests :)

nickon
04-28-2014, 12:59 AM
People that have posted their results in this thread have played tournaments and earned gold before they were down? Tournaments are still down currently, right?

Cernz
04-28-2014, 01:11 AM
People that have posted their results in this thread have played tournaments and earned gold before they were down? Tournaments are still down currently, right?

yes and yes.

i have a dumb question about this wheel of fate, when i roll a chest and i fail -
will the chest be destroyed or is it just locked for anoter roll - or can i roll it as
often as i want (have gold for) (did not try this in alpha :( )

And what happens when i roll a legendary chest - upgrade to?? or no upgrade possible?..

Xenavire
04-28-2014, 02:01 AM
Cernz: chests don't break, they just fail to get another roll. Every success will gice you something (possible rerolls too, for multiple rewards, if you have the gold.)

And Primal is higher than legendary. No idea what a primal rolls for. No upgrades higher than that though.

chromus
04-28-2014, 02:25 AM
yes and yes.

i have a dumb question about this wheel of fate, when i roll a chest and i fail -
will the chest be destroyed or is it just locked for anoter roll - or can i roll it as
often as i want (have gold for) (did not try this in alpha :( )

And what happens when i roll a legendary chest - upgrade to?? or no upgrade possible?..

I believe this is what we know so far:
- You get 1 spin per chest, no matter the original rarity, with a chance to re-spin for a 2nd time
- When your 2 spins have been used, the chest is locked from any further spins.
- When a chest is locked from further spins, it does not get destroyed. It just sits in your inventory.
- Legendary chests can be upgraded to Primal chests, which is the only way to obtain Primal Chests.

What we don't know:
- What happens to your 2nd spin when you successfully upgrade from Legendary to Primal Chest on your 1st try (how much is it to re-spin, can you get something special, etc.)?
- Does spinning a chest lock it to your account (making it untradable)?

Come on tournaments, come back up so we can get more data!

Xenavire
04-28-2014, 02:34 AM
Hold on, 2 spins automatically? It didn't work that way in alpha, and no-one has mentioned it in beta. Are you positive about that? You know a reroll is a reward too right?

Pheelon
04-28-2014, 03:07 AM
nah its 1 spin per chest

chromus
04-28-2014, 03:34 AM
Yea, you are right actually. Correcting to 1 spin, with a chance to re-spin.

RoaRawR
04-28-2014, 03:46 AM
if you want spoilers what you can get....

4 sleeves I think (at work can't check)
3 mercs
think around 1 item for each equipment they dont do anything

if you want to see them they all under "sleeve" and "itemicon" in the hex folder

chromus
04-28-2014, 04:06 AM
Wow they all seem to be in the Hex folder indeed. Then the question is whether these are all the rewards we can expect from all Set 1 Wheel of Fate spins, or are these the initial implementations for this Closed Beta Stage.

Rewards one can get from spinning, based on "BetaStash" folder content(Spoilers):

- 6 pieces of equipment (2 rares, 2 uncommons, 2 commons)
- 3 PvE Cards (1 rare, 1 uncommon, 1 common)
- 3 AA PvP Cards (1 rare, 1 uncommon, 1 common)
- 3 Mercs (1 rare, 1 uncommon, 1 common)
- 3 Sleeves (1 rare, 1 uncommon, 1 common)
- Any PvP Rare or Legendary card

Raith
04-28-2014, 04:09 AM
I spent about 25,000 gold on common and uncommon chests.

Out of roughly 12 spins I got:

1 respin on a common chest
1 respin on an uncommon chest
1 upgrade on a common chest plus respin
1 legendary card from a common spin (triple scarabs, all red upgraded from rare to legendary)
The rest failures.

It seems like I should have gotten a respin from my legendary. It seems odd but maybe the red and gold colors negate that part of the reward.

Cernz
04-28-2014, 04:15 AM
I believe this is what we know so far:
- You get 1 spin per chest, no matter the original rarity, with a chance to re-spin for a 2nd time
- When your 2 spins have been used, the chest is locked from any further spins.
- When a chest is locked from further spins, it does not get destroyed. It just sits in your inventory.
- Legendary chests can be upgraded to Primal chests, which is the only way to obtain Primal Chests.

What we don't know:
- What happens to your 2nd spin when you successfully upgrade from Legendary to Primal Chest on your 1st try (how much is it to re-spin, can you get something special, etc.)?
- Does spinning a chest lock it to your account (making it untradable)?

Come on tournaments, come back up so we can get more data!

thank you!! :)

Showsni
04-28-2014, 04:19 AM
My spins so far:

1 spin on common chests:
Upgrade to Uncommon

1 spin on uncommon chests:
Rare card (Pact of Pain)

ossuary
04-28-2014, 04:40 AM
FYI, we do know that the chests will always be tradeable. Cory confirmed that yonks ago. The fact that it can't be spun anymore doesn't have any bearing on whether or not you can trade it, it's still an item in your inventory.

Probably upgradeable and "regular" chests will go for slightly different prices on the AH, though. :)

Vorpal
04-28-2014, 09:18 AM
Wow they all seem to be in the Hex folder indeed. Then the question is whether these are all the rewards we can expect from all Set 1 Wheel of Fate spins, or are these the initial implementations for this Closed Beta Stage.

Given we can't even open the chests yet, I would be amazed if this was the set in stone sum total of their contents :D

dwebber88
04-28-2014, 04:59 PM
All of a sudden i got 10k gold back from something?

Anyway, thought i'd share my results

commons:

- acolyte AA + paid spin
- nothing + no spin
- chimes of zodiac + paid spin
- upgrade to uncommon
- sabotage + paid spin
- nothing
- nothing

Yoss
04-28-2014, 05:01 PM
I assume you meant to say those were Common chests. Makes no sense for an Uncommon to upgrade to Uncommon.

LeMazing
04-28-2014, 05:34 PM
All of a sudden i got 10k gold back from something?

Anyway, thought i'd share my results

uncommons:

- acolyte AA + paid spin
- nothing + no spin
- chimes of zodiac + paid spin
- upgrade to uncommon
- sabotage + paid spin
- nothing
- nothing The 10k gold was from the tournament compensation: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=35024&page=11&p=359155&viewfull=1#post359155

Xenavire
04-28-2014, 05:37 PM
Right, I rolled a few times. Got gold a few times, a merc, and a few other things. Nothing worth noting and not a large sample size (burned most rolling my rare chests.)

YourOpponent
04-28-2014, 07:06 PM
So are the AA PvP cards from the WoF useable yet or not?

dwebber88
04-28-2014, 07:13 PM
I assume you meant to say those were Common chests. Makes no sense for an Uncommon to upgrade to Uncommon.

Yes you're right. Thanks!

The 10k gold was from the tournament compensation: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=35024&page=11&p=359155&viewfull=1#post359155

Yea well that post wasn't there yet. neither was the tweet.

So are the AA PvP cards from the WoF useable yet or not?

Sure, why wouldn't they be?

ratceo
04-29-2014, 08:49 AM
3 hearths on a rare chest. World first closed beta primal chest?

http://i.imgur.com/pVr4nlq.jpg

ossuary
04-29-2014, 09:16 AM
Not even close. Several people have already reported having primal chests.

hacky
05-01-2014, 10:36 PM
10K gold on all common chests:

upgrade + paid spin
nothing
nothing
nothing
upgrade x2 + paid spin
rare + paid spin [shrewd manipulation]
500 gold
paid spin

chromus
05-03-2014, 01:02 AM
I know we don't have much yet but I have updated the 1st post with stats so far. Keep track of your spin stats when Tournaments are back and share please! :)

@ Raith: Please include whether your re-spins were paid or free re-spins. Also, '1 legendary card from a common spin (triple scarabs, all red upgraded from rare to legendary)' If it's a common spin, how is the chest being upgraded from rare to legendary?
@ Pheelon: Please include the rarity of equipment, merc, etc in your results.

ossuary
05-03-2014, 06:10 AM
chromus: triple scarabs means rare PVP card. 3 red icons means it's a legendary card instead of a rare card. That's the upgrade. :)

ossuary
05-03-2014, 06:14 AM
Also, here are the only results I was able to get so far with my supply of gold. All common spins:

01. AA common (windbourne) +paid spin
02. no reward, +paid spin
03. no reward, no spins
04. upgrade +paid spin
05. 500 gold (1 gold icon), no spins
06. no reward, +paid spin
07. mercenary common (Ashahsa) +paid spin
08. 2500 gold (2 gold icons), no spins
09. PVE equipment uncommon (electric flail), 1 free booster (3 red icons), +paid spin (bug: wouldn't let me respin)
10. upgrade, no spins

chromus
05-06-2014, 07:04 PM
Updated. Whoever got a draft in and used gold at the Wheels of Fate share away!

Hieronymous
05-06-2014, 07:28 PM
So wait. If the rewards are just based on how the spinny things line up, are you better off (at least for now, until chests have actual content) just rolling all your common chests, just so you get more rolls and thus more chances for alternate art etc?

chromus
05-06-2014, 07:35 PM
So wait. If the rewards are just based on how the spinny things line up, are you better off (at least for now, until chests have actual content) just rolling all your common chests, just so you get more rolls and thus more chances for alternate art etc?

That's correct, hence most of the results coming from common rolls. However, keep in mind some people have not opened their packs outside of drafting so those are left to spin only whatever chests the draft packs have spawned (and those can be any rarity).

ossuary
05-06-2014, 07:40 PM
We don't know for sure yet if rolling higher level chests on the Wheels gives better chances to get rare items, or is more likely to get prize payouts vs. common chests, or if the higher cost for those higher level chests is all about the chance to upgrade even higher. We don't have nearly enough data yet to make that call.

For all we know, some of the prizes the Wheels give might ONLY be possible to get when rolling on a rare, legendary, or even primal chest.

Skirovik
05-06-2014, 08:00 PM
Will be interesting to note whether "locked" will appear on any locked chests when they are being traded so that players know whether a chest can be spun or not BEFORE they complete the trade.

chromus
05-06-2014, 08:04 PM
It will almost certainly be known (doesn't make sense to confuse players by withholding this info). Whether or not both spinnable and unspinnable chests will be tradable is what I am curious about...

ossuary
05-06-2014, 08:07 PM
They already have different icons in your stash (one has the wheels icon on it, the other doesn't). So yes, you will be able to tell them apart visually on the trade / AH screen as well - why else have 2 icons?

Chiany
05-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Did some spins on uncommon chests:

1st spin: Pay to spin again
2nd spin: 500 gold
3rd spin: 2500 gold + free spin
4th spin: fail
5th spin: 500 gold

ossuary
05-06-2014, 08:42 PM
I was kind of hoping that the amount of gold you win would go up depending on the level of chest you're spinning on. I guess it doesn't. Too bad... seems kinda lame to get 2 gold icons on a legendary chest and still only get 2500 gold (after paying many thousands to spin it).

Chiany
05-06-2014, 08:59 PM
I was kind of hoping that the amount of gold you win would go up depending on the level of chest you're spinning on. I guess it doesn't. Too bad... seems kinda lame to get 2 gold icons on a legendary chest and still only get 2500 gold (after paying many thousands to spin it).

Yeah that was what I expected too, but as you said is (currently) not the case.

funktion
05-06-2014, 09:02 PM
Rare Chest spin #1: gold (500)
Rare Chest spin #2: pay to spin again
Rare Chest spin #3: fail

Uncommon Chest Spin #1: double upgrade to legendary (yeah that felt good)

elfstone
05-06-2014, 10:00 PM
after the single draft this morning I spun a common chest, got upgrade to uncommon, spin uncommon, double upgrade to legendary :). All in all satisfied with that hehe

Kroan
05-07-2014, 12:27 AM
From my other thread;

Common (3600 gold spent, 4 spins (1 free))
- Free Spin
- Rare: Master Theorycrafter
- Rare: Rocket Ranger
- Upgrade to Uncommon

Common (1200 gold spent, 2 spins (1 free))
- Free Spin
- End

Common (2400 gold spent, 2 spins)
- Alternate Art: Windbourne Acolyte
- End

Common (1200 gold spent, 1 spin)
- Upgrade to common

- End

Common (6000 gold spent, 5 spins)
- Pay to spin
- Mecenary Ashahsa, Windborne Acolyte
- Equipment: Sky Walker (Rare)
- Pay to spin
- End

- Pay to spin
- No more gold

I think we need to track which chests were spun and also track stuff like pay to spin or a free spin. I'm getting more and more the feeling that the rarity of the chest does matter!

Not to float my own boat, but I think my template gives most info while still making it easy to read. So I suggest that everyone uses it :P

Jinxies
05-07-2014, 12:30 AM
I spet 8500 to spin my rare chest, got the three moons result which ment a PvE card called Lightning Elemental and another spin, I had enough gold for the second spin but the game disagreed with me :P

hex_colin
05-07-2014, 12:58 AM
I'm getting more and more the feeling that the rarity of the chest does matter!

Do you think there's enough data to support that assertion? ;)

Kroan
05-07-2014, 01:02 AM
Do you think there's enough data to support that assertion? ;)
Not even close enough data to support it. But that's why I said feeling :P

By the way, I updated the hexpromo's part of Wheel of Fate with all possible Mercs, PvE Cards and PvP AA's.

hex_colin
05-07-2014, 01:09 AM

By the way, I updated the hexpromo's part of Wheel of Fate with all possible Mercs, PvE Cards and PvP AA's.

I'll be spending all of my Gold rolling common chests. :)

Kroan
05-07-2014, 01:11 AM
Well.... Yeah. Me too. Until I got solid proof or enough data backing me up that there is a connection

Frank1397
05-07-2014, 02:27 AM
6 Commen spins

2 free spins
Wrathwood Colossus Legendary Alt Art
Gold 5000, 2500
PVE Equipment North Wint Chimes Uncommen

Kroan
05-07-2014, 03:47 AM
Sweet, so that basically confirms that you can get different AA's from common chests

p.s.: Wrathwood is not legendary ;)

Pheelon
05-07-2014, 04:48 AM
Question would be if he had Red Symbols or not

Daer
05-07-2014, 05:40 AM

There is also the equipment, which is for the PVE cards:

Aqua Mask
Bubble Mail
Electric Flail
North Wind Chimes
Sky Walker
Spark Mitts

Kroan
05-07-2014, 05:46 AM
I kwow, but I decided not to include equipment on the site, since all equipment you get from the different sources are exclusive to the cards you get from the same source.

ossuary
05-07-2014, 06:23 AM
That doesn't make any sense. We still want to know what the percentages are (I'd like to figure out what the drop rates are for the different rarities of prizes, in addition to the % chance to get each type of prize from spinning).

Really, there are 3 different things we're tracking with the Wheels.

1) What are the chances to win each prize type.
2) What are the chances to get each rarity of item (equipment, mercs, AA rarity, etc.)
3) What are the chances to get gold icons or 3 red icons?

hex_colin
05-07-2014, 06:37 AM
That doesn't make any sense. We still want to know what the percentages are (I'd like to figure out what the drop rates are for the different rarities of prizes, in addition to the % chance to get each type of prize from spinning).

Really, there are 3 different things we're tracking with the Wheels.

1) What are the chances to win each prize type.
2) What are the chances to get each rarity of item (equipment, mercs, AA rarity, etc.)
3) What are the chances to get gold icons or 3 red icons?

The number of possible results is pretty large - 9 symbols/3 colors is ~20,000 combinations (possibly even times number of chest rarities if that matters ;)). I think it's pretty safe to say that collating results by hand in this thread will never give you a statistically relevant look at the drop rates for the various prizes. Too much chance for observation bias too - "I got a Wrathwood, let me go post it in that thread!".

It'd be different if you could collect the data automatically while people played and then upload it for aggregation a la Wowhead or the like...

Also, some of the drop rates are very, very low... ;)

nickon
05-07-2014, 06:49 AM
Can someone post a (high res) screenshot of the alternate art versions of all alternate art cards? I think I already saw the Veteran Gladiator and Windbourne Acolyte somewhere (in low res) on the forums, but have not seen the Wrathwood Colossus alternate art yet!

Daer
05-07-2014, 06:55 AM
Check the Hex\Data\Sets\Set001\Portraits folder

nickon
05-07-2014, 07:04 AM
Check the Hex\Data\Sets\Set001\Portraits folder

Spoiler alert!? ;) Thanks

nickon
05-07-2014, 07:08 AM

I think you made a mistake on the PvE cards? Judging from the provided rarity symbols on the images, the Water Elemental should be listed under the "Uncommon PvE card" and Air Elemental as the "Rare PvE" card.

ossuary
05-07-2014, 07:28 AM
The number of possible results is pretty large - 9 symbols/3 colors is ~20,000 combinations (possibly even times number of chest rarities if that matters ;)). I think it's pretty safe to say that collating results by hand in this thread will never give you a statistically relevant look at the drop rates for the various prizes. Too much chance for observation bias too - "I got a Wrathwood, let me go post it in that thread!".

It'd be different if you could collect the data automatically while people played and then upload it for aggregation a la Wowhead or the like...

Also, some of the drop rates are very, very low... ;)

Eh, your assertion is based on the idea that it's a real slot machine with each wheel spinning independently, i.e. you've got thousands of chances to get 2 of a winning icon and then 1 bad icon. It doesn't really work that way, because it's not REALLY a slot machine. It's actually a % chance to get result X, and then it shows the animation for that result being spun. You'll never see 2 Sword icons and then a Crown icon - if you win a PVE card, you just get the 3 Swords (or whatever). The only time you see 3 mismatched icons is when you rolled the "complete fail" result on the prize table (presumably the highest percent chance).

Red icons and Gold icons may or may not be completely independent of the prize table - the gold ones almost certainly are, but the red ones might be part of the normal spin / prize table as well.

I know it's going to take forever to get anything approaching result percentages in this thread, but since we DON'T have collection tools and CZE isn't likely to share the numbers themselves, what choice do we have? :)

hex_colin
05-07-2014, 07:46 AM
Eh, your assertion is based on the idea that it's a real slot machine with each wheel spinning independently, i.e. you've got thousands of chances to get 2 of a winning icon and then 1 bad icon. It doesn't really work that way, because it's not REALLY a slot machine. It's actually a % chance to get result X, and then it shows the animation for that result being spun. You'll never see 2 Sword icons and then a Crown icon - if you win a PVE card, you just get the 3 Swords (or whatever). The only time you see 3 mismatched icons is when you rolled the "complete fail" result on the prize table (presumably the highest percent chance).

Red icons and Gold icons may or may not be completely independent of the prize table - the gold ones almost certainly are, but the red ones might be part of the normal spin / prize table as well.

I know it's going to take forever to get anything approaching result percentages in this thread, but since we DON'T have collection tools and CZE isn't likely to share the numbers themselves, what choice do we have? :)

Actually, you're making an assumption about the way it works too! You can't discount that it's completely random... yet! ;)

You're right, but there are still a significant number of discreet results (in the mid 10's rather than 20,000). My point still stands though - this is one of the few areas of the game where we'll be exceptionally hard pressed to determine the drop rates with any statistical validity, especially with many of the prizes being so rare.

You could pester Chark in-game! Or someone else who knows! ;)

EDIT: Evidence of how difficult it is can be found in the chests thread. A couple of weeks of data there, over 5000 discreet results, and the numbers are still not quite right. And that's just 4 possible results with no sub-1% possibilities.

Kroan
05-07-2014, 07:57 AM
I think you made a mistake on the PvE cards? Judging from the provided rarity symbols on the images, the Water Elemental should be listed under the "Uncommon PvE card" and Air Elemental as the "Rare PvE" card.

Good catch. Fixed it right away :)

chromus
05-07-2014, 08:01 AM
I think we need to track which chests were spun and also track stuff like pay to spin or a free spin. I'm getting more and more the feeling that the rarity of the chest does matter!

Pay to spin and free spin IS being tracked. The only thing I haven't been tracking is the gold reward aspect (and boosters reward which seems to be very rare). As not everyone included their gold rewards, I didn't want to ignore their data for the sake of having 'gold rewarded' stat (they're such minor gold rewards anyhow).

You're right, but there are still a significant number of discreet results (in the mid-high 10's rather than 20,000). My point still stands though - this is one of the few areas of the game where we'll be exceptionally hard pressed to determine the drop rates with any statistical validity, especially with many of the prizes being so rare.

You could pester Chark in-game! Or someone else who knows! ;)
The more data people provide the closer we will get. Even if they aren't statistically significant, the results can still give an indication of the %s, which can help determine those items' values once AH/Trading is available. It's all we've got until you're able charm your way into Chark's stat sheets... :)

Pheelon
05-07-2014, 08:21 AM
ok, Results with "failed" spins:

Startet with 15k Gold

20 x Common Spins

2 x Equipment. each with 500 Gold afaik (1 Gold Symbol)
1 x Merc
1 x Rare PVP Card (1 Leg, 1 Rare) - all Gold Symbols (5k Gold)
~ 5 Times Fail with 1 Gold Symbol (500 each)
~ 2 Times Fail with 2 Gold Symbols (2.5k)
~ 9 imes Fail with no Reward

@ Pheelon: Please include the rarity of equipment, merc, etc in your results.

1 x Equipment Common, 1 x Equipment Rare, Merc Common

In addition another 15 common chests (22 Spins ~ 20k Gold used)

1 x Common Merc
1 x PVP Rare
1 x Common Equip
1 x Common Sleeves, 2500 Gold
1 x Chest Upgrade - No Respin
1 x Chest Upgrade + Respin (went to stash)
1 x Double Chest Upgrade + Respin (went to stash)
3 x Just Gold (500 x 2, 2500 x 1)
2 x Paid Respin (1 x Eye)
2 x Free Respin (2 x Eye)
8 x Fail no Reward

ossuary
05-07-2014, 08:33 AM
The more I think about it, the more chasey the Wheels of Fate seems to me. I'm betting the chest contents will be just the same, whenever we get them. It's a pretty good indication of what kind of time/grind investment we could be looking at for the really rare PVE items, too.

Look at it this way: when you talk about getting a rare PVE card, rare mercenary, rare AA item, or rare equipment from WoF, it's actually a geometric progression of difficulty. You are essentially rolling twice to get your prize: once to actually get that class of prize from the Wheel, and again to determine the rarity of your reward (presumably). So if you have a 2% chance to get a PVE mercenary from the Wheels, and a 5% chance to get the rare mercenary when you DO get a mercenary, that means you only have a 0.1% chance to get the rare mercenary each time you spin the Wheels (or statistically 1 out of every 1,000 spins)! At 1,200 gold per common chest spin, that means you could spend up to 1.2 MILLION gold to get one mercenary (maybe even more, if your luck is bad). I have a feeling some of this stuff is going to go for CRAZY amounts of gold/plat on the auction house... especially if there are collectors out there who really, really want to have one of everything.

Here's a thought, too... do 3 red icons affect the rarity of your prize, or just give you an extra bonus? On one of my spins, I got PVE equipment with 3 red icons. I got an uncommon equipment, and a free booster pack (also, the prize payout was bugged because it wouldn't let me spin again even though the PVE equipment prize is +paid spin). Was my upgrade just the booster pack? Or would I have gotten the common equipment without the upgrade, and the 3 red icons pushed it up to uncommon? That's could potentially affect the percentages, as well.

There's SO MUCH we don't know yet. :)

Yoss
05-07-2014, 08:38 AM
Have we reported the "red icons steal the bonus spin" bug?

Pheelon
05-07-2014, 08:39 AM
HEXRex (or was it HEXNottus?) told me that the Red Upgrade replaces the Free Spin - and aparently 3 Gold Icons is an Upgrade too (replaced the Respin with a Legendary PVP Card on my Rare PVP Card Spin + 5k Gold)

Edit @Yoss: repored it back then but it seems it isn't a bug - though i had no respins with only 1 or 2 Red Icons too - maybe they fixed that at least (or not - yet?).

ossuary
05-07-2014, 08:45 AM
Have we reported the "red icons steal the bonus spin" bug?

I have, and I believe at least one other person did, back in Alpha. No response from CZE.

Edit: I hadn't heard about that, Pheelon... I wish they would post about that, and that it was documented better in the interface.

Pheelon
05-07-2014, 10:59 AM
btw @Kroan found that link somewhere (not sure where atm but still had it open in a tab in chrome): http://i.gyazo.com/fab9974f02fae554fa612e61ffa06388.png

Showsni
05-07-2014, 04:16 PM
My spins so far:

1 spin on common chests:
Upgrade to Uncommon

1 spin on uncommon chests:
Rare card (Pact of Pain)

Got some more gold, so more spins!

2 spins on uncommon chests:
Free spin
Nothing

Baldo
05-07-2014, 07:45 PM
8 spins on common:
2 upgrade to uncommon
1 mercenary (windborne acolyte)
1 AA card (windborne acolyte)
1 PVE card (lightning guy)
1 free spin only
2 nothing

Yoss
05-07-2014, 07:52 PM
Was it upgrade and spin or just upgrade? There are several different upgrade rolls.

Showsni
05-08-2014, 02:02 PM
My spins so far:

1 spin on common chests:
Upgrade to Uncommon

3 spin on uncommon chests:
Rare card (Pact of Pain)
Free spin
Nothing

Got some more gold, so more spins!

1 spin on rare chests:
Alt Art card (Windborne Acolyte) + Paid Spin

3 spins on common chests:
Paid Spin
2 Nothing (one with triple red icons)

Chiany
05-08-2014, 02:16 PM
All spins on common chests:

- 3 golden hands = 5k gold + upgrade to uncommon
- 3 different red = fail
- 1 white 2 red = fail
- 1 white 1 red 1 gold eye = paid spin + 500 gold
- 1 red 1 gold crown 1 white = 500 gold
- 3 red moons = 1 booster + uncommon Water Elemental
- 3 white mushrooms = Windbourn Acolyte sleeves + paid spin
- 3 red = fail
- 2 red 1 white = fail
- 2 white 1 gold eye = 500 gold + paid spin
- 3 White Crowns = Rare Sky Walkers + Paid Spin
- 3 Blue Skulls = AA Windbourne Acolyte + Paid Spin
- 2 Red eyes 1 white eye = upgrade to uncommon
- 1 white 2 red = fail
- 2 red 1 white = fail
- 2 red eye 1 white eye = upgrade to uncommon
- 1 red eye 1 white eye 1 red skull = Free spin
- 1 gold eye 1 red moon 1 white skull = 500 gold + paid spin
- 3 different red = fail
- 3 white Crown = uncommon North Wind Chimes + Paid spin
- 3 White crown = Rare Sky Walkers + Paid Spin
- 1 red crown 1 red eye 1 white eye = free spin
- 2 different red 1 gold hands = 500 gold
- 2 different red 1 white crown = fail

Frank1397
05-08-2014, 03:43 PM
Uncommen Chest
wrathwood Colossus Alt Art
5000 Gold
pay to spin again

Uncommen
Wildbourne Acolyte Alt Art
Paid spin

Uncommen
Upgrade to Rare
Paid spin

Commen
Freespin

Commen
Upgrade to Rare
Paid spin

No failed rolls

Yoss
05-08-2014, 03:53 PM
Frank you had no failed rolls at all??!!? Please report ALL data.

hammer
05-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Sorry I didn't track stats I opened a bunch of common chests.

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb390/eternal_H/PackfromCommonChest.png (http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/eternal_H/media/PackfromCommonChest.png.html)

Pheelon
05-08-2014, 06:47 PM
46 Common Chests + 52k Gold:

* Upgrade + payed spin
* 3 x Red Fail
* Common AA (Windborn) + Payed Spin
* 2500 Gold
* Fail
* Fail
* Payed Respin
* Common Sleeves (Windborn)+ Payed Respin
* Fail
* Free Respin
* Payed Respin
* Fail
* 500 Gold
* Fail
* Upgrade + 5000 Gold
* 500 Gold
* 2500 Gold
* Fail
* Upgrade + Payed spin
* 2500 Gold
* Fail
* Payed Respin
* Payed Respin + 500 Gold
* Merc Common (Asahsa)+ Payed Respin
* Fail
* Upgrade + Payed spin
* 2 x Upgrade + Payed spin
* Fail
* 2500 Gold
* Fail
* Fail
* Payed Respin
* 2500 Gold
* 2500 Gold
* Payed Respin
* Rare Equip (Bubble Mail) + 5000 Gold
* Rare PVP Card + Payed Respin
* Upgrade
* Upgrade + Payed spin
* Upgrade + Payed spin
* 500 Gold
* Fail
* Fail
* Payed Respin
* Common PVE Card (Lightning) + Payed Respin
* Upgrade + Payed spin
* Fail
* Payed Respin
* Payed Respin
* Free Respin
* Fail
* Free Respin
* Fail
* Fail
* Fail
* Fail
* Fail
* Merc Uncommon (Xorak)+ Booster (3 x Red)
* Fail
* Rare Equip (Sky Walker) + Payed spin
* Payed Respin
* 500 Gold
* Fail
* 500 Gold

= 72 Spins

Xenavire
05-08-2014, 07:59 PM
I was too wiped out to record it, but I have 6 of the PvE common, one sleeves, one merc, and one PvP AA Wrathwood in total.

chromus
05-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Uncommen Chest
wrathwood Colossus Alt Art
5000 Gold
pay to spin again

Uncommen
Wildbourne Acolyte Alt Art
Paid spin

Uncommen
Upgrade to Rare
Paid spin

Commen
Freespin

Commen
Upgrade to Rare
Paid spin
Please include your failed rolls also.

I was too wiped out to record it, but I have 6 of the PvE common, one sleeves, one merc, and one PvP AA Wrathwood in total.
Please include the rarity of the loot AND failed rolls.

TJTaylor
05-08-2014, 11:28 PM
All of these were on common chests

1. Fail
2. Double Chest Upgrade + Paid Spin
3. Chest Upgrade
4. Mercenary: Ashahsa, Windborne Acolyte + Paid Spin
5. Free Spin
6. Double Chest Upgrade + Paid Spin
7. Chest Upgrade
8. Equipment: Sky Walker + Paid Spin
9. Fail
10. Fail
11. 2500 Gold
12. 500 Gold
13. Fail
14. Fail
15. Fail
16. Paid Spin
17. Double Chest Upgrade + Paid Spin
18. Free Spin
19. Crash of Beasts + Paid Spin
20. Wrathwood Colossus + Paid Spin
21. Paid Spin
22. Fail
23. PvE Card: Lightning Elemental + Paid Spin
24. Free Spin
25. Fail
26. Fail
27. Chest Upgrade + Paid Spin
28. Fail
29. Fail
30. 500 Gold
31. Chest Upgrade + Paid Spin
32. Free Spin
33. Chest Upgrade + Paid Spin
34. Fail
35. Equipment: Sky Walker + Paid Spin
36. Paid Spin
37. Fail
38. Fail
39. Fail
40. Paid Spin
41. Resurrection + 1 Set 001 Booster (This was the result of 3 Red Spiders)
42. Chest Upgrade
43. 5000 Gold + PvE Card: Air Elemental
44. Fail
45. Fail
46. Fail
47. 500 Gold
48. PvE Card: Lightning Elemental + Paid Spin

nickon
05-09-2014, 01:41 AM
Played a draft yesterday, got 3 uncommon chests out the entry boosters. Didn't do too well in my first draft (Puck didn't bring my dream unfortunately), but did go to the WoF with my 5000k consolation prize:

Uncommon (3100 gold spent, 1 spins - 0 free)
- PVP Rare: Ragefire
- Out of gold

Xenavire
05-09-2014, 03:16 AM
Please include your failed rolls also.

Please include the rarity of the loot AND failed rolls.

Will do that later today, I streamed it all, but it was late last night when I was done.

EDIT:
Common - Upgrade, no spin
Common - Double upgrade, paid spin
Common - Nothing
Common - 2500 gold, free spin
Common - Nothing
Common - 2500 gold
Common - Nothing
Common - Sleeves (windborne acolyte)
Common - Upgrade, paid spin
Common - Nothing
Common - Nothing
Common - Nothing
Common - Alt art card (Wrathwood Collosus) 5000 gold
Common - PvE card (Lightning Elemental)
Common - Nothing
Common - Paid spin
Common - Nothing
Common - PvP rare (Uzume, Grand Concubunny)
Common - Free spin
Common - Paid spin, 500 gold
Common - Nothing
Common - Nothing
Common - Nothing
Common - Nothing
Common - Paid spin
Uncommon - Free spin
Uncommon - Nothing

israel.kendall
05-09-2014, 09:02 AM
My big question is what am I to do with all these veteran gladiator sleeves? I already have five of them and still over 200 common chest to roll yet. If the sleeves are this common they will be worthless.

chromus
05-09-2014, 09:17 AM
Out of 325 total rolls, sleeves came up only 2% of the time. The data isn't perfect but rest assured, they are not very common. Also, sleeves are not tradable as far as we know (every other spin reward should be tradable).

Pheelon
05-09-2014, 09:31 AM
i wish i had 1 x glady sleeves - have 5 Windborn though

Frank1397
05-09-2014, 09:48 AM
Commen Chest
Upgrade to Uncommen
Paid spin

Commen Chest
Upgrade to Uncommen

Commen Chest
Circle of Preservation Alt Art
Paid spin
Fail

israel.kendall
05-09-2014, 09:58 AM
Hopefully they do make sleeves tradeable.

ossuary
05-09-2014, 10:45 AM
Sleeves will never be tradeable. They are meant to be the "were you there?" status symbol item of the game. The only way to acquire them is to get them yourself. I suspect some of them are going to be very hard to come by.

That being said, sleeves you get as a reward from things like treasure chests or spinning the wheels could possibly be given as tokens that you redeem instead of the actual sleeves (I doubt it, but it's possible), in which case you at least wouldn't be getting burned if you "won" them multiple times.

Xenavire
05-09-2014, 11:23 AM
A few more:

Common - Nothing
Common - Double upgrade, paid spin
Common - Nothing
Common - PvP rare (shrine of prosperity)
Common - Nothing
Common - Nothing
Common - Nothing
Rare - Paid spin, 500 gold

Churcher
05-09-2014, 01:21 PM
Here's some more for me:

All chests were common.

-Nothing.
-Upgrade to Uncommon.
-Alt Art Windbourne Acolyte
-Windbourne Acolyte Sleeves

I like it. :D

Pheelon
05-09-2014, 01:53 PM
Some more Common Chests

* Fail
* Fail
* Common Sleeves (Windborn) + Booster (Red Icons)
* Payed Spin
* Fail
* Fail

Zephyr
05-09-2014, 02:11 PM
Common Rolls:
Fail
Fail
AA Card - Windbourne Acolyte
Fail
Rare - Splinter of Azathoth
Fail
Fail
Free Spin
Fail
500 Gold
Fail
Upgrade
Paid Spin
2500 Gold
Fail
500 Gold

Uncommon:
Free Spin
Fail
Fail
Fail
Paid Spin

AswanJaguar
05-09-2014, 02:12 PM
Common -> Paid respin
Common -> 500 gold and free respin
Common -> 2500 gold
Common -> Nothing
Rare -> Rare PVP card (Droo's Unstoppable Walker) + paid respin
Rare -> Upgrade to Legendary

6 spins total

bootlace
05-09-2014, 02:12 PM
Opened a legendary one:

Got Puck, Dream Bringer and a paid reroll

AswanJaguar
05-09-2014, 02:38 PM
Opened a legendary one:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KUuexjutTGI/Tjm71WsRUzI/AAAAAAAAAPI/3Xb_45XRVPA/s1600/money_bags.jpg

EntropyBall
05-09-2014, 02:41 PM
It doesn't look like you are tracking the gold or bonus packs (yellow and red icons) people get?
From looking at the data, it seems like you can get 500, 2500, or 5000 gold. I'm guessing based on rolling 1,2, or 3 gold symbols?

Props to you for collating all this data though. Its gonna be pouring into this thread now that drafts are up. :)

Yoss
05-09-2014, 03:35 PM
Useful update from Chark:

The messaging in game needs a pass. The outcomes are:

If you get 3 of the same red icon, you receive alternate prizes (not a strict upgrade)
If you get 1-2 of the same gold icon, you receive gold
If you get 3 of the same gold icon, you receive alternate prizes (not a strict upgrade) and gold

Sorry for the confusing messaging in game.

Xenavire
05-09-2014, 04:09 PM
I can confirm 1 gold is 500, 2 gold is 2500, and 3 gold is 5000 and you lose any paid rerolls.

Aslo:
Common - Nothing, 500 gold
Common - Upgrade x2, 5000 gold (lost paid spin because of 3x gold icon)
Common - Nothing
Common - Free spin, 2500 gold
Common - Paid spin
Common - Paid spin
Common - Free spin
Common - Paid spin
Common - Free spin
Common - Sleeves (Windborne acolyte), 5000 gold (lost paid spin because of 3x gold icon)
Common - Sleeves (Windborne acolyte)
Common - Paid spin
Common - Nothing
Common - Nothing
Common - Nothing, 2500 gold
Common - Nothing
Common - Sleeves (Windborne acolyte)
Common - Free spin
Common - PvP rare (Rocket Ranger)
Common - Nothing
Common - Nothing
Common - Nothing
Common - Merc (Ashasha, Windborne acolyte)
Common - Nothing
Common - Nothing
Common - Paid spin
Common - Nothing

FlyingMeatchip
05-09-2014, 04:15 PM
I got a rare chest upgrade to a primal chest, 3 pvp rares, 3 pve lightning elements, 2 rare boots, 3 AA W. Acolytes, and the W.A. sleeves.

Pheelon
05-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Common Chest

* Fail
* Upgrade + Booster (Red)
* Fail
* Fail
* 2500 Gold
* Upgrade + payed spin
* Fail
* Fail
* Upgrade
* Upgrade + payed spin
* Free Spin + 2500 Gold
* Payed Respin
* Upgrade + payed spin
* Payed Respin
* Fail
* 2500 Gold
* Fail
* Fail
* Fail
* Fail

Uncommon Chests

* Fail
* Upgrade
* Fail
* Upgrade

YourOpponent
05-09-2014, 04:53 PM

Sounds like that would be an equipment piece for the Uncommon PvE card Water Elemental.

israel.kendall
05-09-2014, 05:14 PM
Ten freaking pairs of Skywalker's I have now. These things are going to be worthless.

Xenavire
05-09-2014, 05:22 PM
Ten freaking pairs of Skywalker's I have now. These things are going to be worthless.

I spent approx 100k gold on the WoF and haven't seen any yet. Consider yourself lucky, and they might be worth more than you think.

israel.kendall
05-09-2014, 05:29 PM
When trading opens up I'll give you a pair. In game name "Torture" look me up.

Xenavire
05-09-2014, 05:31 PM
When trading opens up I'll give you a pair. In game name "Torture" look me up.

Sure, thanks. If I can offer you anything at that point, let me know.

Zephyr
05-09-2014, 06:51 PM
Just won a tournament, here are a few more results:

Uncommons
AA Card - Windbourne Acolyte + Paid spin
Respin Failed
2,500 Gold
Paid Spin
Lightning Elemental + Paid Spin
Upgraded Chest (to Rare) + Paid Spin
Sleeve - Windbourne Acolyte + Paid Spin
Respin Failed
Failed Spin

chili
05-09-2014, 08:22 PM
Rare chest spun once got a rare pvp card!

I am just saying for science, I didn't list my other common and uncommon spins, so I won't list them incompletely.

mysnismatt
05-09-2014, 08:51 PM
There has to be more than Windborne Acolytes and Lightning Elementals eventually, so as fun as it is to spin the WoF, I think I'm going to try to wait until it is completely functional (at least until the open chest button works)

Vorpal
05-09-2014, 08:57 PM
I did not know that three red icons could result in no upgrade. :( That was a bit of a bummer.

Pheelon
05-09-2014, 08:58 PM
Common Chests

* Fail
* Fail
* 500 Gold
* Fail
* Upgrade + Payed spin
* 500 Gold

Uncommon Chests
* Fail
* Upgrade
* Fail
* 500 Gold + Payed Spin
* Fail

ossuary
05-09-2014, 08:58 PM
There has to be more than Windborne Acolytes and Lightning Elementals eventually, so as fun as it is to spin the WoF, I think I'm going to try to wait until it is completely functional (at least until the open chest button works)

Open Chest has nothing to do with spinning the wheel. They are separate pools of prizes.

The Wheels already have common, uncommon, and rare prizes for Mercenaries, PVE cards, and Equipment. It's just that not very many people have gotten very many of the uncommon and rare prizes yet. :)

chromus
05-09-2014, 09:40 PM
It doesn't look like you are tracking the gold or bonus packs (yellow and red icons) people get?
From looking at the data, it seems like you can get 500, 2500, or 5000 gold. I'm guessing based on rolling 1,2, or 3 gold symbols?

Props to you for collating all this data though. Its gonna be pouring into this thread now that drafts are up. :)
Indeed, I am not tracking gold earned or bonus packs. These are 'alternate prizes' and are obtained by getting Red and Gold icons, as Yoss confirms with a quote from Chark below your post. :)

I got a rare chest upgrade to a primal chest, 3 pvp rares, 3 pve lightning elements, 2 rare boots, 3 AA W. Acolytes, and the W.A. sleeves.
Please include your failed rolls, paid and free re-spins in your results. Otherwise, it is of no use stats-wise.

Guys and Gals, thanks for the all the shared info so far. As we have a relative abundance of Common chest roll data, can we focus a bit more on Uncommon, Rare and Legendary spins. Do continue to share your Common rolls but if you've already gotten most of the spin rewards, let's start testing the higher rarities! :)

hex_colin
05-09-2014, 09:51 PM
Guys and Gals, thanks for the all the shared info so far. As we have a relative abundance of Common chest roll data, can we focus a bit more on Uncommon, Rare and Legendary spins. Do continue to share your Common rolls but if you've already gotten most of the spin rewards, let's start testing the higher rarities! :)

Long way to go before you have enough Common results unfortunately. :(

chromus
05-09-2014, 09:58 PM
Long way to go before you have enough Common results unfortunately. :(

Is this coming from the math perspective or the insider-info perspective? ;)

hex_colin
05-09-2014, 10:27 PM
Is this coming from the math perspective or the insider-info perspective? ;)

Both ;)

Pheelon
05-09-2014, 11:25 PM
well looking at the current stats i'd say there is a 50% Fail Percentage ~30% Chance for any combination of Eyes - most probably ~15%, 10%, 5% for 1,2,and 3 Eyes and 20% Chance for the Rest (~2.5% for each) - Red and Gold Symbols seem to be largely independent

how close am i Colin?

@chromus: you mixed up 2 Reward tiers in your stats (Upgrade from 3 Eyes and Upgrade + Spin from 3 x Gauntlets)

Common Chests:

* Fail
* Fail

Uncommon Chests:

* Fail
* Fail
* Fail
* Upgrade + Booster (Red)

ZillahEnoch
05-09-2014, 11:33 PM
Adding my mediocre* 10k worth of results :

Common chests :
- Fail
- PvP Rare + 3red symbols : (1 set01 pack + Archmage Wrenlocke) + Paid spin
- Fail
- PvP Rare (Puck) + 2500 gold + Paid spin
- Upgrade to uncommon
- Paid spin
- Fail
- Double upgrade + Paid spin
- Fail

Edit: * The 10k are mediocre, the results are awsome !

chromus
05-09-2014, 11:41 PM
@chromus: you mixed up 2 Reward tiers in your stats (Upgrade from 3 Eyes and Upgrade + Spin from 3 x Gauntlets)

Yes, I haven't been differentiating upgrade and upgrade+spin rolls. Not all data provided is as detailed as yours (including what I ended up keeping track of myself!) :)

Pheelon
05-10-2014, 06:21 AM
Common Chests

* Fail
* Fail
* Upgrade + payed spin
* Fail
* Upgrade
* Upgrade

Uncommon Chests

* Fail
* 2500 Gold
* 500 Gold
* 2500 Gold
* Fail
* Free Respin
* Upgrade + payed spin

S117
05-10-2014, 07:53 AM
Do we know if these are the "Final" rolls? I've rolled a few but I can't help but wonder if the prizes will be expanded with the full implementation of PvE.

Xenavire
05-10-2014, 08:03 AM
Do we know if these are the "Final" rolls? I've rolled a few but I can't help but wonder if the prizes will be expanded with the full implementation of PvE.

They are final, although they may change per set.

Vorpal
05-10-2014, 09:36 AM
Two notes:

chests with no paid spin remaining still have the spin icon
the wording for the 3 red icons is misleading: it implies 3 red icons upgrades your reward. This is not the case. 3 non matching red icons does nothing. It should say '3 matching red icons upgrade your rewards'

I can see that gold is going to be a big bottleneck for chests. I've spent thousands and thousands of gold and with the paid respins I've only 'spun out' like 6 of my common chests.

Kilo24
05-10-2014, 09:43 AM
Out of 14 spins on common chests:
x1 Upgrade to Rare + Paid Spin
x1 Upgrade to Uncommon + Paid Spin
x1 Windborne Mercenary + Paid Spin
x1 2,500 gold
x2 Paid Spin
x8 Fails

chili
05-10-2014, 10:35 AM
x1 Rare spin, fail

S117
05-10-2014, 11:31 AM
I can see that gold is going to be a big bottleneck for chests. I've spent thousands and thousands of gold and with the paid respins I've only 'spun out' like 6 of my common chests.

Quite true...and I'm spinnin' every last one of mine...including any 30k legendaries I get :)
However remember that when PvE comes in it will become the primary and more steady source of gold...

Vorpal
05-10-2014, 12:40 PM
I'm going to have hundreds of chests and no gold by the time pve comes around :D

Yoss
05-10-2014, 01:45 PM
I'm going to have hundreds of chests and no gold by the time pve comes around :D

That's exactly how we want it to be. It will make Gold worth earning.

Sergan
05-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Common Chest:

1| 2 PvP Rare cards + 5000 gold
2| Mercenary Common + re-spin
3| nothing
4| rare equipment + re-spin
5| nothing
6| 500 gold
7| 6| 500 gold + re-spin
8| PvE Card Uncommom + booster

Not bad...

Pheelon
05-10-2014, 02:42 PM
Common Chest:

2| Mercenary + Free Spin
4| rare equipment + free Spin

Not bad...

sure about free respin? those should have payed respin (you still have to pay gold)

chromus
05-10-2014, 03:25 PM
Common Chest:
2| Mercenary + Free Spin
8| PvE Card + booster

Please include the rarities.

Sergan
05-10-2014, 03:45 PM
sure about free respin? those should have payed respin (you still have to pay gold)
sorry.. re-spin.. no free spin (sadly /cry)

Please include the rarities.
Mercenary Common
PvE card Uncommon

post edited.

Vorpal
05-10-2014, 05:30 PM
I spun an uncommon chest and got the same windbourne mercenary I got from spinning common chests.

Is it not the case that each rarity level of chest has it's own tier of rewards?

Also, it says that 3 red icons upgrades your reward - but several times I have gotten 3 red icons and been told I had no reward. Intended?

Xenavire
05-10-2014, 05:37 PM
Well, I got an AA Wrathwood off a common roll, so I can safely say that rarity doesn't affect what you can get from your rolls. I do think it might affect the chances of dropping something good though.

And the red icons need to be identical for you to get an upgrade. And I don't even think it actually tells you what the upgrade is, I think it just shows up like a normal roll. Can anyone confirm that?

Vorpal
05-10-2014, 05:53 PM
nt

Sergan
05-10-2014, 06:00 PM
U get that special flock from wheel of fate?
great!

Pheelon
05-10-2014, 06:01 PM
Flock of seagulls has 1 defense.
When attacked by a creature with crush, one damage should be assigned to the seagull, the rest to the champion.

Instead the flock of seagulls blocks all the damage.

flock of seagulls does not say 'prevent all combat damage that would be dealt in a fight with this troop'. It says 'prevent all combat damage that would be dealt to this troop'. That amount is 1.

wrong topic but this isn't trample from mtg - crush only assigns damage to the hero if the creature dies - in this case the seaguls live --> no crush damage

Sergan
05-10-2014, 06:08 PM
Anothers common chests:

1| Infernal Proffesor (rare card pvp) + paid respin
2| nothing
3| 2500 gold + FREE spin (yeah.. free.. no respin. xP)
4| 2500 gold
5| Paid respin
6| Paid respin
7| upgrade twice chest + paid respin
8| upgrade chest
9| Slaughtergear"..." PvP rare card + paid respin

chili
05-10-2014, 06:41 PM
1x legendary spin: pay to spin again

Pheelon
05-10-2014, 08:57 PM
Common Chests

* Payed spin
* Fail
* Fail
* Payed spin
* Upgrade + Payed spin

Uncommon Chests

* Fail
* Fail
* Upgrade
* Fail

AswanJaguar
05-10-2014, 09:28 PM
I think we've determined at this point that the wheels of gate have the same rewards regardless of the rarity of chest. You pay more for rarer chests solely due to the odds of upgrading its contents.

ossuary
05-10-2014, 09:37 PM
Not necessarily. We know that the possible items you can win are the same, but there's not NEARLY enough data to tell whether or not the chances for better prizes (i.e. uncommon or rare mercenaries, PVE cards, or equipment) are higher with a higher level chest.

Just because the items you can win are the same, doesn't automatically mean each level of chest has the same % chance to drop each rarity. We'll need a lot more data before we can even hope to guess at that. :)

chromus
05-10-2014, 10:06 PM
Chest spin award percentages, chest loot tables, dungeon & raid drop rates, etc...I wonder if CZE ever plans to share all this loot related info or will they let the players try to figure it out.

hex_colin
05-10-2014, 10:19 PM
Chest spin award percentages, chest loot tables, dungeon & raid drop rates, etc...I wonder if CZE ever plans to share all this loot related info or will they let the players try to figure it out.

I think Chark gets too much enjoyment from watching people try to figure it out to ever share his spreadsheets. ;)

chili
05-10-2014, 11:29 PM
1x Legendary Spin, reward: 500 gold, i did not even know this was a reward

Uncommon spin
1x Free Spin
1x Paid Spin
1x AA PvP card

Gulbech
05-11-2014, 12:04 AM
I have used 107000 gold so fare from my 6 drafts. Cant remember every spin, but here are something special.

2 times i have recerived 2 rare/legendary cards from same roll
2 times i have received a booster pack
6 times i had chest content upgrade (all red)
2 times i had double upgrade on chest

Pheelon
05-11-2014, 12:12 AM
Uncommon Chests

* Fail
* Fail
* Fail
* Fail
* 500 Gold
* Upgrade

bah Fail streak

Pheelon
05-11-2014, 10:56 AM
Common Chests

* Free Respin
* 1 x Rare (Inqui), 1 xLegendary (EoC) PVP Card + 5000 Gold
* Fail
* Upgrade + payed spin
* Free Respin
* Free Respin
* Fail
* Fail

Uncommon Chests

* Payed Respin
* Fail
* Upgrade + payed spin
* 500 Gold
* Fail
* Fail

Xenavire
05-11-2014, 02:20 PM
My luck was a little mediocre today.

Common - Nothing
Common - PvE Equipment (Sky walkers)
Common - Nothing
Common - Nothing
Common - Nothing
Common - Nothing, 2500 gold
Common - Nothing
Common - PvE card (Lightning elemental)
Common - Paid spin

EDIT: I fared a little better this time.

Common - PvP AA (Windborne Acolyte - white symbols)
Common - Free spin
Common - Paid spin
Common - Free spin
Common - Nothing
Common - PvP AA (Windborne Acolyte - white symbols)
Common - Nothing

Sergan
05-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Common:

1| paid respin
2| nothing
3| +1 updrade chest + paid respin
4| 500 gold + paid respin
5| paid respin
6| nothing
7| 500 gold
8| +1 upgrade chest + booster
9| paid respin
10| 1500 gold + free spin
11| windoborne acolyte AA + paid respin
12| +1 upgrade chest
13| paid respin
14| windoborne acolyte AA + paid respin
15| free spin
16| nothing
17| +1 upgrade chest

chromus
05-11-2014, 05:07 PM
1x AA PvP card

What rarity?

Pheelon
05-11-2014, 05:15 PM
Common Chests

* Fail
* Fail
* Free Respin
* Fail
* Upgrade
* 500 Gold

Uncommon Chests:
* Free Respin
* Fail
* Free Respin

Miyordon
05-11-2014, 06:43 PM
Finally decided to use some gold. Here are my results. I started with 111,000 gold. I spun all common chests.

|49 Fail spins
|16 Pay to spin only
|08 Gold only
|03 Gold and spin
|11 Free spin
|07 Upgrade chest
|06 Mercenary and spin all Ashahsa, Windbourne Acolyte
|03 Equipment and spin North Wind Chimes(UC), Bubble Mail(R), and Skywalkers(R)
|09 Upgrade chest and spin
|04 PvE card and spin 3x Lightning Elemental(C) and spin, 1x Water Elemental(UC) and booster pack on red spin.
|06 Sleeves and spin All AA Wrathwood Colossus Sleeves. Only one shows up in inventory.
|06 AA Card 5x Windbourne Acolyte, and 1x Wrathwood Colossus on gold spin.
|05 Upgrade x2 One was with gold, the rest with spins.
|07 Rare PvP Cards Have the list if anyone cares.

|140 Total rolls

Now to work for more gold.

Stormlight
05-11-2014, 07:41 PM
Finally rolled my first chests:

Chest 1 (common): Failure

I was only going to open one or two chests, but after the failure I decided I'd keep going until I got something.

Chest 2 (also common): Plan C, Vampire King and 5000 gold.

I stopped there... it wasn't going to get any better than that. =)

(Oh, and the way it was revealed was dramatic... after the gold icons came up, it showed me a big Plan C card that I won. After clicking away, it didn't show a big Vampire King... but up in the corner where it listed my rewards it listed: 5,000 gold and two card icons. Hovering over the second card icon showed "Plan C," and hovering over the first showed "Vampire King." I just kind of stared at that for a little while in disbelief.)

Zephyr
05-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Rares:
Paid Spin
(Respin) AA - Windbourne Acolyte + Paid Spin
Paid Spin
PvP Rare - Mystic Spiritwalker + Paid Spin

So after 4 spins I can still use the same chest but it cost me 34k

israel.kendall
05-11-2014, 07:48 PM
Wow man I've opened like 300 packs and spun 75 chests and still no vampire king....

Kilo24
05-11-2014, 09:16 PM
Out of 24 spins on common chests:

Ashahsa, Windborne Acolyte + Paid Spin x2

Rare PVP Card (Kindling Skarn) + Paid Spin

Windborne Acolyte AA + Paid Spin

Lightning Elemental PVE card

Lightning Elemental PVE card + Paid Spin

Upgrade to Uncommon + Paid Spin

Upgrade Rare + Paid Spin

500 gold + paid spin

500 gold x2

Free Spin x3

Paid spin

Nothing x10

nickon
05-12-2014, 02:06 AM
Played a draft again yesterday, got 2 common and 1 uncommon chest out the entry boosters and a 5000k gold consolidation prize. Again, but I am learning :)

Common (3600 gold spent, 3 spins - 0 free)
- PVP Rare card: Xarlox the Brood Lord
- PVE Rare equipment: Sky Walkers
- Nothing, no respin
- Nothing, no respin

Common (1200 gold spent, 1 spin - 0 free)
- Nothing, no respin

Pheelon
05-12-2014, 02:48 AM
hmm, if I look at this data - it seems the Rare Equipment Boots are placed in the Common Equipment Slot.

In Addition UC Equipment/Mercs seem mostly to happen on 3 x Red and Rare on 3 x Gold (each 2 possibilities 1 more common than the other)

Xenavire
05-12-2014, 03:25 AM
I saw someone mention there are 2 rare equips, which doesn't seem right. I think the answer here is that those boots are mislabelled and are in fact common, not rare.

Pheelon
05-12-2014, 04:45 AM
there are 2 Common, 2 Uncommon and 2 Rare Equips (2 for each PVE Card) - you can check in "...\HEX\Data\Icons\BetaStash"

But yeah if those should indeed be Common then the Gloves would probably Rare

Kroan
05-12-2014, 01:59 PM
Hey guys. I've now rolled on about 100 chests (some multiple times obviously). I can confirm that I never got any reward better than a common item (besides the boots as been reported). This makes me more inclined to say that indeed the spin-rewards are linked to the chest rewards as well, unless you happen to roll triple red.

Mahes
05-12-2014, 02:40 PM
I have gotten uncommon rewards from common chests. It could be that the chances are higher with higher chests, but not impossible. I have an uncommon equipment piece and the uncommon mercenary.

Kroan
05-12-2014, 02:54 PM
I have gotten uncommon rewards from common chests. It could be that the chances are higher with higher chests, but not impossible. I have an uncommon equipment piece and the uncommon mercenary.
The question that needs to be answered is if you got that uncommon reward with triple red symbols :)

Vorpal
05-12-2014, 02:57 PM
Hey guys. I've now rolled on about 100 chests (some multiple times obviously). I can confirm that I never got any reward better than a common item (besides the boots as been reported). This makes me more inclined to say that indeed the spin-rewards are linked to the chest rewards as well, unless you happen to roll triple red.

Were all those chests common chests?

I haven't gotten any pve items yet, but I did get some pvp rares from spinning my common chests.

I have a spreadsheet of the exact symbols rolled, I will consult it later and see if it happened on a red upgrade roll.

Kroan
05-12-2014, 03:07 PM
All those were common chests yes. PvP rare's are possible from common chests, and you actually get a legendary if you get three red symbols on the "rare pvp card"

hex_colin
05-12-2014, 03:19 PM
I saw someone mention there are 2 rare equips, which doesn't seem right. I think the answer here is that those boots are mislabelled and are in fact common, not rare.

Pretty much guarantee that the boots' gem was mistakenly colored blue instead of white given the huge number of them I have piled up in my stash... ;)

I think this subject is officially the one thing I know about the game that causes me the most consternation. I'm always halfway through posting "it works like this..." before I remember... ;)

hex_colin
05-12-2014, 03:26 PM

I've gotten rewards of all qualities from spinning Common chests.

shocker455
05-12-2014, 07:56 PM
common chests
---------------
common
sleave (common)
fail
500g
2500g
2x up
paid
upgrade +pack
fail
fail
upgrade +pack
fail
fail
paid
fail
fail
fail
paid
paid
upgrade
fail
500g
500g + 2x upgrade
equipment (common) + pack
fail
upgrade
legendary card pvp + pack
fail
paid
rare pvp + paid
fail
fail
fail
upgrade
merc (common) + paid
500g + paid
5000g + equipment (common)
merc (common) + paid
fail
fail
equipment (rare) + paid
fail
fail
fail
free roll
500g
5000g + merc (rare)
500g
paid
paid + upgrade
fail
free
fail
paid + upgrade
fail
fail
fail
paid
fail
upgrade + paid
paid
equipment (rare) + paid
fail
free
500g
2500g+free
sleeve (common) + paid
fail
upgrade + paid
fail
upgrade + paid
paid
pve card (uncommon) + pack
fail
500g
pve card (common) + paid
fail
upgrade
fail
fail
free
fail
fail
paid
paid
upgrade + pack
rare pvp + paid
fail
fail
pvp AA + paid
500g + paid
rare pvp(deathless gem) + legendary pvp (vamp king) + 5000g???? (no paid spin) this one a glich? Not sure how many of these card i had so couldn't double check i actually got both
upgrade + paid
fail
fail
fail
fail
free
500g + paid
rare pvp + paid
fail
merc (uncommon) + pack
paid
fail
paid
paid
paid
fail
2500g
fail
500g
2500g+ free
fail
fail

Kilo24
05-12-2014, 08:41 PM
rare pvp(deathless gem) + legendary pvp (vamp king) + 5000g???? (no paid spin) this one a glich? Not sure how many of these card i had so couldn't double check i actually got both
HexRex confirmed in chat that somebody who also got a rare and legendary pvp card with no spin got a jackpot that was working as intended. I didn't recall any mention of gold, but I might have missed that.

chromus
05-12-2014, 08:52 PM
common chests
pvp AA + paid

Which rarity?

ossuary
05-12-2014, 09:37 PM
HexRex confirmed in chat that somebody who also got a rare and legendary pvp card with no spin got a jackpot that was working as intended. I didn't recall any mention of gold, but I might have missed that.

3 gold icons on the rare PVP card prize will give you both a rare and a legendary and the 5,000 gold, and no extra spin. It's an upgraded reward, that replaces the base reward. Upgraded rewards don't have paid spins on them, since they generally net you free PVP cards, which normally cost money.

shocker455
05-12-2014, 11:57 PM
Which rarity?

windbourne acolyte, assuming common?

Kroan
05-13-2014, 12:42 AM
I've gotten rewards of all qualities from spinning Common chests.

Again; this might b/c of red or gold symbols. :) I'm sticking to my theory (besides, I'm pretty much rolled on all my common chests for now)

Daer
05-13-2014, 06:58 AM
Again; this might b/c of red or gold symbols. :) I'm sticking to my theory (besides, I'm pretty much rolled on all my common chests for now)

I've received uncommon rewards from common chests with just white symbols.

ossuary
05-13-2014, 08:49 AM
So have other people in this thread. Kroan, I already said that earlier. :)

Kroan
05-13-2014, 09:24 AM
Lies!

http://bigmedia.org/wp-content/uploads/tin-foil-hat.jpg

ossuary
05-13-2014, 09:29 AM
Lies!

http://bigmedia.org/wp-content/uploads/tin-foil-hat.jpg

bahahah, good stuff.

Also, congrats on a thousand posts. :)

Quasari
05-13-2014, 11:03 AM
I've received uncommon rewards from common chests with just white symbols.

I got the boots(which people assume sis common) and then the chimes the very next spin with the same 3 white symbols.

Kroan
05-13-2014, 01:12 PM
Just want to post this here as well:

On wheel of fates I received three red hearts, but my chest only got upgraded to rare and I did not receive any additional rewards. Happened tonight, so after new patch, if that matters.

the chimes
What chimes?

Daer
05-13-2014, 01:31 PM
I assume he means North Wind Chimes which is an uncommon piece of equipment.

Quasari
05-13-2014, 03:13 PM
I assume he means North Wind Chimes which is an uncommon piece of equipment.

Indeed I do. Forgot the full name, but figured that it could be figured out since it was an equipment spin.

Daresma
05-13-2014, 03:25 PM
Wow seems like Im really unlucky when it comes to spinning^^

Out of a total of 12 chests:
7 common chests:
7 times failed (2 times one golden symbol)

4 uncommon chests:
4 times failed (1 time one golden symbol)

1 rare chest:
1 time failed :( ^^

ossuary
05-13-2014, 04:16 PM
Ouch, man, that's tough luck. :(

Hopefully your luck will turn around soon and you'll get some double upgrades or rare mercenaries. :)

I rolled 5 more common chests today:
11. PVP rare (Mushwocky) +paid spin
12. 500 gold +paid spin (1 red icon, 1 gold icon, 1 eye)
13. no reward, +paid spin (1 red icon, 1 eye)
14. no reward, no spins (3 mismatched red icons - DAMN YOU KISMET!)
15. PVE equip rare (sky walker boots) +paid spin

TJTaylor
05-13-2014, 04:51 PM
Didn't do so hot with the spins today and sleeves have still managed to elude me. :) Again all commons:

1. fail
2. AA: Windbourne Acolyte + paid spin
3. Equipment: Sky Walkers + Paid Spin
4. PvE card: Lightning Elemental + Paid Spin
5. fail
6. fail
7. fail
8. fail
9. free spin
10. chest upgrade
11. fail
12. fail
13. 500 gold
14. fail
15. fail
16. chest upgrade + paid spin
17. chest upgrade + paid spin
18. fail
19. fail
20. 500 gold
21. fail
22. 500 gold
23. PvE card: lightning elemental + paid spin
24. fail
25. chest upgrade + paid spin
26. fail
27. fail

Pheelon
05-14-2014, 12:46 AM
Common Chests:

* Upgrade + payed spin
* UnCommon PVE Card (Water) + Booster (3 x Red)
* Upgrade
* Upgrade

interesting no Fails :)

chromus
05-14-2014, 03:40 AM
We have now passed 1000 rolls. Thanks to all who have contributed.

Some observations:

- Complete failure rate is about 45-50% (These include rolls with just gold as reward).
- Paid re-spins and Free re-spins combine to about 20%. This means 1 in 5 spins will give you a chance to re-spin even if you got no rewards.
- Chance to upgrade a chest is about 12%. You are 4 times less likely to get a Double Upgrade (3%).
- Chance to win a reward other than 'Upgrading' (and gold-only) is about 20%.
- Chance to win a PvP Rare or Legendary is 5%. That sort of means one can expect 1.05 rare/legendary out of every booster (ignoring chest contents as we do not yet know the loot tables for them).
- Uncommon-level rewards have been just as rare as Rare-level rewards (actually rarer), while Common drops are truly common.
- The Rare boots have been rolled as much as common-level awards. This item is probably supposed to be Common, while the Common equipment(Gloves and/or Helmet) are supposed to be Rare.
- Assuming the Boots are Common, you are 12 times more likely to get Common-level rewards compared to Uncommon level and 6 times more likely to get Common-level than Rare level. Then value of Common:Uncommon:Rare should be 1:12:6 (This is probably not correct as much more data is needed). One could at least say Commons rewards are 6-12 times more common than Uncommon and Rare rewards.
- 6 of the 8 total Rare Wrathwood Colossus Sleeves rolled comes from 1 person (and 1 from me).
- No one has gotten the Uncommon Sleeves as of yet (Xorak).
- No one has gotten the Uncommon AA PvP card as of yet (Veteran Gladiator AA).
- Only 1 has gotten the Rare Merc Puck as reward. This one should be worth quite a bit.

With all this we can estimate the gold value of rewards, if we assume one only spins Common Chests (1200 gold/spin):

Common-level rewards: 48,000 gold each
Uncommon-level rewards: 600,000 gold each
Rare-level rewards: 300,000 gold each

So to get 1 of each item reward, one would have to spend 4.74 million gold total on chest spins. :D

Pheelon
05-14-2014, 03:54 AM
I have seen both the Uncommon AA and the Uncommon sleeves allready on other posts (not here though) so they exist but seem to be Rarer than the "Rare" ones true.

Kroan
05-14-2014, 04:43 AM
I think infam0usne0 got the AA Veteran Gladiator on stream. Just wanna confirm that they are in game

Moar spin results:

Common
- AA, Windbourne Acolyte (#5, dammit!)
- Paid re-roll
- Failed, 1x Gold symbol (500g)

- Free re-roll
- Sleeves, Windbourne Acolyte (already had those)
- Upgrade chest (three hands)

- Upgrade chest (three hands)

- Failed

- Free re-roll
- Failed

Edit:
Even moar spins!

Common
- AA, Windbourn Acolyte #6 (Why you taunt me so much, oh hex)
- Failed

- Free re-roll
- Free re-roll
- Paid re-roll
- Failed, 2 gold symbols (2.5000 gold)

- Failed, 1 gold symbol (500 gold)

- Sleeves, again Windbourne Acolyte (so basically throwing away stuff)
- Paid re-roll
- Failed

All my common chests are now gone, so starting on ucommon

Uncommon
- Paid re-roll

(and i'm again out of gold :P )

Pheelon
05-14-2014, 07:38 AM
@AA Veteran - posted a screencap of the card in this thread too
http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=34986&page=11&p=365025&viewfull=1#post365025

Silent
05-14-2014, 08:02 AM
I can confirm that all three Mercenaries do drop from Common Chests. I just got Xorax and Puck.

Kroan
05-14-2014, 08:30 AM
More results:

Common (got some common chests again)
- Upgrade (three eyes)

- PvP Rare (Droo's Colossal Walker....)
- Upgrade (three eyes)

Uncommon
- Mercenary Ashasha
- Free reroll
- Failed

- Failed (2 gold symbols, 2500 gold)

- Paid re-roll
- Sleeves, yes AGAIN Windbourne, so wasting yet another roll :(

Vorpal
05-14-2014, 09:18 AM
I can confirm that all three Mercenaries do drop from Common Chests. I just got Xorax and Puck.

In that case it definitely seems like rolling all your common chests first is by far the wisest course.

of course....that might change once we know what is in the chests. Maybe there is a huge jump in each rarity so you'd rather upgrade your uncommons to something good rather than your commons to uncommons.

chromus
05-14-2014, 09:38 AM
In that case it definitely seems like rolling all your common chests first is by far the wisest course.

of course....that might change once we know what is in the chests. Maybe there is a huge jump in each rarity so you'd rather upgrade your uncommons to something good rather than your commons to uncommons.

We don't yet know whether all the chests have the same chances for spin rewards. We don't have nearly enough data and if no one rolls uncommon+ chests and shares their results, we never will...
...till the day Chark comes out of the shadows and spills the beans!

Rieper
05-14-2014, 10:53 AM
- No one has gotten the Uncommon AA PvP card as of yet (Veteran Gladiator AA).

I just wanna point out i one these sitting in my collection. I jsut keep forgetting to write down my rolls (to focus on rolling and praying :p)

Kroan
05-14-2014, 11:01 AM
We don't have nearly enough data and if no one rolls uncommon+ chests and shares their results, we never will...

Well, as you can see I've shared some of my results already :) Spinning.... FOR SCIENCE!

shocker455
05-14-2014, 01:18 PM
We don't yet know whether all the chests have the same chances for spin rewards. We don't have nearly enough data and if no one rolls uncommon+ chests and shares their results, we never will...

im gonna roll 50-60 uncommons later this week, and 30ish rares the week after. Would say primals the week after that but id need 1million goal to roll them all :(

hex_colin
05-14-2014, 01:24 PM

I hate you with the passion of a thousand burning suns! ;) I'm at ~750 rolls and I've still yet to see either of these...

Lots of hints have been dropped...

Carry on... ;)

Yoss
05-14-2014, 01:47 PM
I still say WoF as a gold sink is pure (evil) genius.

hex_colin
05-14-2014, 01:52 PM

Agreed! I was just talking to Kyle about that... It's pure insanity... ;)

shocker455
05-14-2014, 01:59 PM

Only if pvp tourney gold gets greatly reduced once pve is out. Otherwise you can basically open everything with tournament gold.

Quasari
05-14-2014, 02:00 PM
Only if pvp tourney gold gets greatly reduced once pve is out. Otherwise you can basically open everything with tournament gold.

They are removing tourney gold after PvE. Also, the gold rewards are set at a rate that will not open all the packs opened/generated by the tourney.

Xenavire
05-14-2014, 02:00 PM

It is being entirely removed when the first PvE content is out.

Pheelon
05-14-2014, 02:44 PM
Common Chests

* Fail
* Fail

Uncommon Chests

* 500 Gold
* Fail
* UnCommon Equip (Northern Wind Chimes) + Payed spin

--> still missing:
UC and Rare AA
Rare Merc
UC and Rare Equip for the Common PVE Card (Lightning)
UC and Rare Sleeves

got with 119 Common Chests and ~30 UnCommon Ones:

15 x Common PVE Card (Lightning)

1 x Common Water Equip
1 x UnCommon PVE Card (Water)
2 x Rare Water Equip

10 x Common Air Equip (Rare color)
1 x Uncommon Air Equip

5 x Common Merc
1 x Uncommon Merc

10+ x Common Sleeves (Windbourne)

6 x Common AA (Windbourne)

How "lucky" are you ppl in comparison?

Guap
05-14-2014, 03:26 PM
I've win a bunch of the winbourne AA cards, sleeves, some rare shoes and today I won the winbourne merc I've also gotten a primal chest and upgraded a a chest to legendary and some to rare. I feel I've done well.

Yoss
05-14-2014, 04:06 PM
Anyone have multiples of the merc drop? Can you confirm that they stack up properly for trade later? Or do they act (improperly) like sleeves?

Pheelon
05-14-2014, 04:18 PM
here you go:

Yoss
05-14-2014, 04:32 PM
here you go:

Very awesome, thanks! That was the last reason I was worried to combine my tiers.

Kroan
05-14-2014, 04:35 PM
More wheels of fate results:

Common
- Free re-roll
- Upgrade (3x eyes)

- Sleeves (*sadness* again Windbourne Acolyte)
- Failed

- Failed

- Upgrade x2 (3x hearts)

- Fail (1x gold symbol, 500g)

Uncommon
- Upgrade x2 (3 hearts, wow a legendary chest)

- Equipment (Sky Walker boots)
- Failed (3 red symbols, but not the same icon)

- Failed (2 gold, 2.500k)

- Upgrade (3x hands)

Yoss
05-14-2014, 04:42 PM

Who needs Chark?

ossuary
05-14-2014, 09:57 PM
Lots of common spins tonight. Lots of fails, and a decent bit of free gold.

I'm a little ticked that getting a double upgrade with 3 gold icons doesn't let you respin. Since it's not actually giving you any additional reward, it's unfair to strip you of the respin you would normally get on that chest. Are some of these prizes going to be cleaned up in the future I wonder?

Also, interesting note: I got 3 red icons on a PVE equipment roll, but I only got a common item - spark mitts. I think some of the loot table entries may be messed up (or the rarity icons on the inventory items may just be wrong). We already know the sky walker boots are either mislabeled as rare, or were put into the wrong slot on the loot table. Add spark mitts to that list.

16. PVE equip rare (sky walker boots) +paid spin
17. fail (1 red icon)
18. upgrade +paid spin
19. double upgrade, 5000 gold (3 gold icons), no respin
20. fail (2 red icons)
21. fail (2 red icons)
22. PVE equip common (spark mitts), 1 booster pack (3 red icons), no spin
23. paid spin (1 red icon)
24. AA common (windbourne) +paid spin
25. fail (1 red icon)
26. 2500 gold (2 gold icons), no spins
27. paid spin (1 red icon)
28. free spin, 2500 gold (2 gold icons)
29. double upgrade, 5000 gold (3 gold icons), no respin
30. AA common (windbourne) +paid spin
31. fail (3 mismatched red icons) - eff you, Kismet
32. fail (1 red icon)
33. fail (2 red icons)
34. upgrade, no spins (1 red icon)
35. PVE equip rare (sky walker boots) +paid spin
36. fail (1 red icon)
37. fail (1 red icon)
38. fail
39. 500 gold, no spins (1 red icon, 1 gold icon)
40. fail (1 red icon)
41. fail (3 mismatched red icons) - eff you, Kismet
42. sleeves common (windbourne) +paid spin
43. fail (1 red icon)

Kroan
05-15-2014, 12:04 AM
Hm? A double upgrade (3x hearts) let's me respin, but obviously for a higher cost

Pheelon
05-15-2014, 01:39 AM

that is suposed to be Rare (seeing as every PVE Card with the 2 Equipments has 1 Common, 1 Uncommon and 1 Rare)

Water (OK):
Common Equip
UnCommon PVE
Rare Equip

Lightning:
Common PVE
UnCommon Equip
Rare Equip (mislabled as Common)

Air:
Common Equip (mislabeled as Rare)
UnCommon Equip
Rare PVE

ossuary
05-15-2014, 05:28 AM
Hm? A double upgrade (3x hearts) let's me respin, but obviously for a higher cost

A normal (white) 3x hearts would let you respin, but 3x red or 3x gold do not (they're supposed to be upgraded / alternate rewards). So even though the 3x gold doesn't actually give me any additional / alternate reward besides the 5K gold you always get for having 3x gold icons, it still disables the respin.

I really wish they would change the 3x red/gold so you still get the respin if the original reward would have had one. Kinda sucks to lose out on more spinning, especially when there isn't even an alternate reward as with the 2x upgrade.

that is suposed to be Rare (seeing as every PVE Card with the 2 Equipments has 1 Common, 1 Uncommon and 1 Rare)

Water (OK):
Common Equip
UnCommon PVE
Rare Equip

Lightning:
Common PVE
UnCommon Equip
Rare Equip (mislabled as Common)

Air:
Common Equip (mislabeled as Rare)
UnCommon Equip
Rare PVE

Ah, interesting. I guess I got lucky then to get the rare on 3 reds, since that only guarantees uncommon. What's the common lightning elemental equipment? I only had the uncommon one before I got the mitts (electric flail).

Pheelon
05-15-2014, 06:20 AM
Ah, interesting. I guess I got lucky then to get the rare on 3 reds, since that only guarantees uncommon. What's the common lightning elemental equipment? I only had the uncommon one before I got the mitts (electric flail).

there is no common lightningelemental equip - the elemental itself is common
each PVE card has 2 equips and each "set" of a PVE card and 2 equips has a common a uncommon and a rare

ossuary
05-15-2014, 06:41 AM
Oh yeah right, I forgot about the only 2 equipment thing. :p

I didn't realize the "set" of 3 rarities included the PVE card itself. Are we sure about that? Or is that just assumption based on the Water Elemental appearing to work that way? Some equipment in the KS spoiled items are also legendary... but that doesn't necessarily mean anything for the Wheels of Fate stuff.

If that is the case, it's particularly nice that I got the spark mitts, since 3x red crowns would be most likely to net me the uncommon equipment (electric flail), which I already got the last time I rolled 3x red crowns. Now all I need is the damn elemental, since I already have all of its equipment. :p

I've never actually rolled any PVE cards yet on the Wheels (which I assume is 3x moons? hard to tell right now since the tooltip is showing the variable name instead of the reward description). Maybe someone will trade me a Lightning Elemental for 10 or 12 of my Sky Walker boots. ;)

Pheelon
05-15-2014, 06:53 AM
i have like 12 Lightning elementals ;) but also 10 sky walker boots :P

Daresma
05-15-2014, 08:14 AM
heheh thanks pal :) - seems like it helped a little bit, finally got an upgrade on a common chest today (it only took 2 spins!) - yay, that feels almost as good as opening an angel of dawn! :D