PDA

View Full Version : Merc flagged as equipment in stash

shizuyami
04-26-2014, 11:55 AM
I just got a mercenary trough the wheel of fate and when I go to my stash it seems to be flagged as equipment instead of as a mercenary.

I am not sure if this is the case for all mercenaries but its the case for mine, which is Ashahsa, windborne alcolyte.

I am also wondering if there is a spelling error in this mercenary her name, since the sapphire 1/1 flyer is called windbourne acolyte not windborne.

Here a screenshot showing the visual bug.

Sorry for the size, if you cant read the equipment/merc part I can reupload it but I am horrible at editing.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2911esl.jpg

Pheelon
04-26-2014, 12:51 PM
I just got a mercenary trough the wheel of fate and when I go to my stash it seems to be flagged as equipment instead of as a mercenary.

I am not sure if this is the case for all mercenaries but its the case for mine, which is Ashahsa, windborne alcolyte.

I am also wondering if there is a spelling error in this mercenary her name, since the sapphire 1/1 flyer is called windbourne acolyte not windborne.

Sorry for the size, if you cant read the equipment/merc part I can reupload it but I am horrible at editing.

same here with Ashasha - another thing i noticed is that most reward levels state they offer a payed spin + whatever you get but most don't - Merc and Equipment didn't for me - neither did the Rare Card option (was Gold Upgraded though - but shouldn't matter)

hex_colin
04-26-2014, 01:08 PM
same here with Ashasha - another thing i noticed is that most reward levels state they offer a payed spin + whatever you get but most don't - Merc and Equipment didn't for me - neither did the Rare Card option (was Gold Upgraded though - but shouldn't matter)

They offer you the option of another paid spin. Not a free paid spin. The alternative is the chest becoming locked to further paid spins.

LiquidFlame
05-29-2014, 02:43 PM

Same here. I don't know if this has been already talked about, but can we play as the mercenary or is that just PvP?

Xenavire
05-29-2014, 02:53 PM
All mercs are PvE exclusive.

ossuary
05-29-2014, 03:24 PM
Yeah, all mercs are flagged as equipment in that inventory screen. I reported it about a month ago, but the thread dropped off the front page and never got a response. :)

zadies
05-29-2014, 03:46 PM
I think it has more to do that they are just placeholders atm instead of the actual merc/card.