PDA

View Full Version : Days/weeks or weeks/months before we can trade stuff?

FoundInTheFlood
04-26-2014, 12:47 PM
I guess it has been answered before, but the forums are down, so .... When will we be able to trade cards? Is it days/weeks or weeks/months? Because it kinda forces you to buy cards now instead of trading your rares, which has a bad aftertaste :(

hex_colin
04-26-2014, 12:49 PM
I guess it has been answered before, but the forums are down, so .... When will we be able to trade cards? Is it days/weeks or weeks/months? Because it kinda forces you to buy cards now instead of trading your rares, which has a bad aftertaste :(

Orange text in game chat early this morning suggested an ETA of ~4 weeks.

ossuary
04-26-2014, 01:56 PM
You're not "forced" to do anything. You can just wait.

Personally, I opened my 3 primal packs, and 20 normal packs, just to get enough cards to continuing messing around with in the proving grounds. It's kind of fun having to build decks that don't contain 16 legendaries and 12 rares. Like being a Magic newbie all over again. ;)

Xenavire
04-26-2014, 02:02 PM
You're not "forced" to do anything. You can just wait.

Personally, I opened my 3 primal packs, and 20 normal packs, just to get enough cards to continuing messing around with in the proving grounds. It's kind of fun having to build decks that don't contain 16 legendaries and 12 rares. Like being a Magic newbie all over again. ;)

It's been great :D But I miss some certain cards... Like Hideous conversion, I would love to have a playset of that, and yet I have none. :( At least I have 3x Gambit! And 3x Extinction! And 3x Pack Raptor! And 4x Ragefire! (I love how I pulled more doubles of the AA than I did any other singles. :p)

Lawlschool
04-26-2014, 02:14 PM
It's kind of fun having to build decks that don't contain 16 legendaries and 12 rares. Like being a Magic newbie all over again. ;)

Same. I'm enjoying looking at my random pile of cards and trying to figure out something workable, lots of nostalgia there. Managed to make a decent mono-diamond deck! It'll be nice once tournies are up and running though, my Shin'hare deck could use a lot of improvements.