PDA

View Full Version : Spinning Chests - Not Awarding New Spin

Pheelon
04-26-2014, 01:12 PM
Did about 20 Common Spins and no reward level but when an Eye was present did offer another (payed) spin - allthough all do state them.

HexNOTTUS pointed out that would be normal if all Icons where Red but they should award a new spin if not upgraded.
--> Is maybe the Red Icon Code reversed?

Had the Following Spins without new Spin that should have them:

Common - Merc (Ashahsa)
Common - Equipment (Sky Walker)
Common - Equipment (Aqua Mask)
Common (all Gold Icons) - Rare Card - 1 Rare, 1 Leg, 5000 Gold

hex_colin
04-26-2014, 01:15 PM
Did about 20 Common Spins and no reward level but when an Eye was present did offer another (payed) spin - allthough all do state them.

HexNOTTUS pointed out that would be normal if all Icons where Red but they should award a new spin if not upgraded.
--> Is maybe the Red Icon Code reversed?

Had the Following Spins without new Spin that should have them:

Common - Merc (Ashahsa)
Common - Equipment (Sky Walker)
Common - Equipment (Aqua Mask)
Common (all Gold Icons) - Rare Card - 1 Rare, 1 Leg, 5000 Gold

They reward the opportunity to pay for a new spin. Not a new spin for free.

Pheelon
04-26-2014, 01:15 PM
They offer you the option of another paid spin. Not a free paid spin. The alternative is the chest becoming locked to further paid spins.

thats what i meant though - there was no option to spin the chest again (payed or otherwise) - the button just wasn't there - if one of the Eyes showed up it was though.

and btw the one Upgrade + New Spin worked - and I didn't have to spin it at this time - it stacked with the other Uncommon Ones in my stash - the One with Upgrade and no spin didn't.

Every Option that didn't offer a Upgrade or was an Eye didn't have the Button for the new payed spin though

Or is your comment along the line: The Payed spin Icon is a "Chance for a new payed spin"?