PDA

View Full Version : Should I use my KS codes? have been waiting 9 days for emails to be changed

primer
04-26-2014, 08:30 PM
I don't really want to redeem any codes because my secondary account is using the email address that I would like my primary account to use. I'm thinking there could be issues with redeeming and then emails being swapped.

I'm after someone who has redeemed codes and then had logins changed to tell me there was no issue. I know if there is any mix up after emails are changed that I can just raise a ticket and it will be resolved. But I have been waiting 9 days for them to simply to change my login emails, I can't imagine how long it would take for a real problem.

I also realise that they're busy, but i did try to sort this before beta was announced. There were forum posts way after I put my ticket in saying they had emails changed within hours of raising a ticket.

Stok3d
04-26-2014, 09:26 PM
I had other tickets addressed, but my email changes are still pending.

I would not place KS codes on email addresses out of haste. Wait.

Daer
04-26-2014, 09:29 PM
Yeah I just hit 3 days waiting for my email change request, I have a couple accounts I need changed, waiting to redeem a couple codes on them.

Kami
04-26-2014, 09:36 PM
I'd recommend waiting as well given some of the mix-ups I've heard of so far.

primer
04-26-2014, 09:53 PM
Guess i'll hold off then, thanks for the replies.