PDA

View Full Version : Connection lost issuse

taveren
04-26-2014, 11:13 PM
does anyone else get disconnected if you idle for a few mins its really a problem when waiting between tournaments everything just freezes and it doens't want to close

Daer
04-26-2014, 11:31 PM
I've been idling all day and haven't disconnected.

f5shooter
04-27-2014, 06:51 AM
does anyone else get disconnected if you idle for a few mins its really a problem when waiting between tournaments everything just freezes and it doens't want to close

Yes, this is a problem I constantly have. It is EXACTLY 5 minutes for me. If my game doesn't send something to their server at least once EVERY 5 minutes, I got disconnected. So I constantly have to enter something in chat or go to the card manager and save a deck.

It's very annoying

Xenavire
04-27-2014, 06:58 AM
I hear this is common for a lot of win XP users. Are you guys using XP? It may be that XP isn't officially supported (I don't think we have ever been told which operating systems they will be supporting.)

The only workaround I have heard about is to force activity every now and the (save a deck, close/open a queue, change tabs, play a card, etc.)

dwebber88
04-27-2014, 07:18 AM
I have added a link to this tread on the consolidated list of critical bugs! http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=34693

Also please everyone provide the information about your operating system when you post this. It seems to only appear on XP