PDA

View Full Version : Inquisitor Disappears (instead of going back to hand).

Malakili
04-27-2014, 08:16 AM
I was playing a game during which I had a Xentoth's Inquisitor on the field. He died (by blocking in combat), went to my graveyard, but the card did not go back to my hand. It stayed in my graveyard until the end of the turn, then it disappeared entirely. It was not in my hand, not in my graveyard, and just to be sure I checked the void and he wasn't there either.

After this happened, I experienced a bug where I could no longer play anything except for quick actions, not even resources.

Talked it over with my opponent and he reported the game as bugged. So the info about the game is sitting there for you somewhere.

Khazrakh
04-27-2014, 08:24 AM
To add (I was the opponent in said game) - on my side of the match the Inquisitor did go back to Malakilis hand, I saw the "from graveyard to hand"-animation and the cards in hand counter did increase by one.

Since Malakili was clearly winning the game I conceded and reported the game as bugged.

hammer
04-27-2014, 08:45 AM
To add (I was the opponent in said game) - on my side of the match the Inquisitor did go back to Malakilis hand, I saw the "from graveyard to hand"-animation and the cards in hand counter did increase by one.

Since Malakili was clearly winning the game I conceded and reported the game as bugged.

Was Frost Wizard in play?

Khazrakh
04-27-2014, 09:01 AM
Was Frost Wizard in play?

Nope - I did play a dwarf deck, nothing special in play.