PDA

View Full Version : Entering Draft using a Draft Queue ticket gives you 0 chests

Gorgol
04-27-2014, 08:48 AM
Was told by HexRex to put this here.

Your Display Name: Thalmor
Bug Description: Doing a draft with a Draft Queue ticket (Both the red one from weekly draft for life/year and the blue one from the KS tiers) you receive 0 chests
Steps to Reproduce: Join a draft using your Draft Queue ticket, finish draft, check Inventory Stash and Open Pack page, see 0 chests and cry a little.
Frequency: Done it 4x and it happened all 4x so... 100%?
Additional Information: I don't know if this is truly a bug or intended as you dont supply the packs yourself even though you ARE opening packs when you do the drafts.

http://i.imgur.com/1xQr1yv.jpg The 7 chests I DO have are the 7 I got from my 7 primals I opened.

EDIT: http://i.imgur.com/xlAwoL7.png Seems that they have finally appeared, so, guess its not a bug.

Khazrakh
04-27-2014, 09:03 AM
I had the same problem after the two drafts I played yesterday.
Restarting the client did fix if for me though.

Gorgol
04-27-2014, 09:24 AM
I've restarted my client multiple times since the incident(s) and still only showing whats in the picture above :(

Pheelon
04-27-2014, 02:26 PM
not sure if i'm affected since i honestly didn't check the amount of chest i had before my ticket drafts - could be though

Xenavire
04-27-2014, 05:49 PM
not sure if i'm affected since i honestly didn't check the amount of chest i had before my ticket drafts - could be though

Same here. I didn't bother to check before I entered my draft. OI could probably count my chests though, I opened about 20 or so boosters.

EDIT: Disregard, I did a recount, came up as opened boosters +3 chests, which is equal to the numer I should get with a draft.

ossuary
04-27-2014, 09:07 PM
It would be nice if we got a notification whenever we receive an item of any kind, so we know what we got. It's annoying to open 10 packs and then have to go count your inventory to see what chests you got. It would also alleviate these kinds of concerns, where you're not sure if you got your chests from a draft or not.

A text log when you open packs that tells you what you got would also be nice, whenever we GET a log in client.

Yoss
04-27-2014, 09:40 PM
It would also help to have one of the sort options in Card Manager be "acquisition date".

ossuary
04-27-2014, 09:43 PM
Wouldn't work due to stacked cards, unless they let you unstack them. Then that just gets messy. :)

Yoss
04-27-2014, 10:53 PM
Just a button to see a log file in acquisition order then. There really ought to be a way to see what's coming in, given that there are several surreptitious ways for items to sneak into your inventory, and also given that it is the only good way to check for inventory bugs.

Gorgol
04-28-2014, 12:50 AM
Well, even though I've restarted the client multiple times since those drafts, the chests have appeared now in my inventory stash so I guess it is no longer a bug and was just a very annoying visual issue?