PDA

View Full Version : Starter Packs

htesrepus
04-27-2014, 09:36 AM
So whats the deal with the starter packs we were supposed to get with our kickstarter rewards?

Xenavire
04-27-2014, 09:40 AM
You need to close the game after you redeem your code.

Except slacker backers, there was an issue with delivering that reward, and it will be given later.

htesrepus
04-27-2014, 10:16 AM
So do we get the option to choose which starter pack we get? It looks like they just gave me 9 starter packs picked at random.

Daer
04-27-2014, 11:17 AM
Each KS tier got 1 of each starter

Kroan
04-27-2014, 12:12 PM
Also you can chose which starter you want as your free starter if you login the first time and confirm your name. If you didn't see the dropdown because you were too excited, you autopicked dwarfes.

dwebber88
04-27-2014, 01:42 PM
So do we get the option to choose which starter pack we get? It looks like they just gave me 9 starter packs picked at random.

While what kroan says is right (ofcourse), the kickstarter said that you get (1~4) starterdecks "Your Choice", which is not whats happening now. the ones as a reward are random.

b1uepenguin
04-27-2014, 01:54 PM
Also you can chose which starter you want as your free starter if you login the first time and confirm your name. If you didn't see the dropdown because you were too excited, you autopicked dwarfes.

Exactly what I did....

Vorpal
04-27-2014, 02:24 PM
Each KS tier got 1 of each starter

Interesting. Does this apply to squires too?

As a king I got one of each automatically, which was fine with me, as that is what I would have chosen in any case, so it wasn't really an issue for me whether I could choose 4 of a kind or got one of each.

I like the idea of everyone getting one of each, exposing them to more playstyles and such.

mudkip
04-27-2014, 02:35 PM
Exactly what I did....
Exactly what I did too. Which I'm not super happy about, I'd rather the orc deck, but it's not too bad.

Still, it shouldn't be at the same time as the name choice, it should be picked after.

htesrepus
04-27-2014, 04:58 PM
Are the vennen available? I see them listed as a race choice on the filters.

hex_colin
04-27-2014, 05:22 PM
Are the vennen available? I see them listed as a race choice on the filters.

No, 4 races with Set 1. Expecting to have Starter Packs for the other 4 races with Set 2.

trapline
04-27-2014, 06:58 PM
I put in a ticket to see if I could get that dwarf deck I wound up with changed to Orcs unfortunately I didn't see the drop down. I used the gameforge support thing but I am pretty sure it just fired the request into a volcano as I never even received an answer or Communication confirming it was even received, god I hate dwarves

DionyzRex
05-05-2014, 10:56 AM
This is working as intended, but we do want to make the starter deck selection a bit more obvious.

Tricsun
05-05-2014, 11:49 AM
This is working as intended, but we do want to make the starter deck selection a bit more obvious.
Seems like it should be a "Select one of these things before we let you move on to the next screen" type of deal.