PDA

View Full Version : Log Of Cards From Boosters?

jpf4
04-27-2014, 12:03 PM
Does HEX keep a log somewhere of the cards I've acquired in booster packs? I ask because I opened a pack earlier but none of the cards revealed their faces. No matter what I did, all I ever saw was the card back. This included the rare card. I could mouse over all but the rare to see what card it was, but I have no idea about the rare. I had to hit the 'back' button to move on. So I'd like to know what my rare card was, but I have no idea how to figure that out.

Any thoughts?

YourOpponent
04-27-2014, 12:07 PM
"Rare card? That sounds vague enough to be the blue eyes white dragon!"

Yu-Gi-Oh abridged references aside no there's no way to just check. I recommend just individually going through troops by type, then quick actions and so forth to figure it out.

incitfulmonk21
04-27-2014, 12:50 PM
just sort your collection by rarity and see which extra rare you have. If you opened to many packs to know your rares you may be sol sorry. You did get it though.

jpf4
04-27-2014, 01:09 PM
Pretty much what I thought. I think I know which card it was, but I'm not really sure.

thanks for the help!

mudkip
04-27-2014, 02:38 PM
I'm guessing this would come with double backs. I agree it would be nice to sort the cards based on date received.