PDA

View Full Version : Shin'Hare overwhelming screen

jpfrancum
04-27-2014, 05:45 PM
Guessing this might have been addressed in an earlier discussion but I couldn't find anything. I've been playing with some Shin decks and basically went to town on the breeding program. So lots of battle hoppers coming up each turn (Dark Brood and Concubunny in use). Add to that a mess of Pack Raptors.

Is there a way to get the game to display stacks of like cards instead of a seperate image for each? They get really hard to see with 15 Bunnies next to each other. Makes it hard to identify the right target cards for spells.

Gwaer
04-27-2014, 05:46 PM
Not yet. Something for this is in the works.

Kami
04-27-2014, 05:47 PM
I'd imagine they're working on it. Even in MTGO, for example, once you get past X amount of cards with the same name, they stack until you click on them (and they'll separate automatically per as many as necessary).

Xenavire
04-27-2014, 05:57 PM
Be glad you only had 15 or so. I once had over 600 Rhinos. Lets just say the game ended by timeout.

Gorgol
04-27-2014, 06:41 PM
Be glad you only had 15 or so. I once had over 600 Rhinos. Lets just say the game ended by timeout.
Wow, your client didnt break at 600? The lag was immense for me past 250 rhinos :( on the upside it made a pretty looking purple bar from the ones who just came into play.

Xenavire
04-27-2014, 07:10 PM
Wow, your client didnt break at 600? The lag was immense for me past 250 rhinos :( on the upside it made a pretty looking purple bar from the ones who just came into play.

Well, lets just say I had 7 minutes left when I cast that last Crash of beasts.

I never got to attack. I didn't even see the game end.

jpfrancum
04-27-2014, 09:53 PM
Holy Hannah, I thought the line of green was bad but damn you guys win :D. Now I just want to see that in a game with someone following with Elimination.

Oroniss
04-27-2014, 10:02 PM
I had Uzume hit Ritualist 4 or 5 times in one game and ended up with 31 of them in play. After that if she hit a Commander or the Wounded Petal, the game took minutes to sort itself out as 32 sets of triggers all hit simultaneously and all conditional on all troops in play. I lost that one due to timeout too.

Was pretty fun though.

I agree that some sort of stacking functionality would be nice for situations like that. I doubt they will come up in competitive games, but if you're going after some crazy achievement or whatever then we might need it. Removing the timer when against the AI would be nice too. I don't think it should mind too much if I need to take a break for dinner.