PDA

View Full Version : Hex system emails and gmail

shocker455
04-27-2014, 10:36 PM
What is with hex system emails and gmail? By system emails i mean emails like beta codes, pass word reset, etc.

My other email accounts besides gmail get the mail fine, but i have no idea what happens to it with gmail. It not in spam/trash/junk or any other random sub-folder. It doesn't notify me that i received an email. I finally found it only by going to the all mail(not inbox) folder, which if i didn't all ready know i got an email from hex, i would of never of saw it.

Other friends are having the same people with gmail. A bunch were still waiting for their beta codes today, because they didn't know they got the email days ago.

Xetherion
04-27-2014, 10:46 PM
I have gmail and I haven't had any problems getting the Hex emails.

Gwaer
04-27-2014, 10:47 PM
I use gmail but have not had that issue. Someone else said to check the promotions tab in gmail? But I don't actually know what that means.

BossHoss
04-27-2014, 10:48 PM
Gmail receives the codes under the promotions tab

Gwaer
04-27-2014, 10:53 PM
^ there's a promotions tab? Why don't I have it? =(

shocker455
04-27-2014, 11:00 PM
Gmail receives the codes under the promotions tab

wow how did i never notice that tab existed...

Not a very good email location for hex emails to show up, definitely when people don't even know it exists lol

I actualy wounder if i even had a promotions tab a few days ago...

nekoangel
04-27-2014, 11:33 PM
Gmail now splits your mail into relevant sections for ease of use or sorting I guess.

You can turn off the feature or re label emails from specific senders.

If you have a tinker with the options you may find a way to get notifications.

There is still an all mail button too.

Daer
04-28-2014, 05:45 AM
First thing I always do with a gmail account is turn off tabs. Click on the gear in the top right corner, select Configure Inbox, deselect everything except Primary.

UDareUTake
04-28-2014, 05:51 AM
Refer to this thread if you still have any problems -> http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=34978