PDA

View Full Version : Buying into Beta?

bumpitup11
04-28-2014, 12:45 AM
Is there still a way to back the game and get into beta? The kickstarter page said something about paypal and backing still. This question probably gets posted a lot but I wasn't sure what to search for and I didn't see something on the site so, sorry in advance. Thanks!

Kroan
04-28-2014, 12:49 AM
There is no way right now. You could buy a tier on some shady site, but I discourage it. You can sign up for a beta invite through the mainsite or follow one of the many streamers on twitch. There will be giveaways of betakeys on their streams as well as on other places :)

Dropbear
04-28-2014, 05:40 AM
Wait two weeks and there may be a few giveaways. Right now we're managing to break the servers anyway with just us. :cool:

stuntbum
04-28-2014, 08:19 AM
Here's to hoping I catch a giveaway. :)

Saeijou
04-28-2014, 08:28 AM
There should be many unused accounts because of the fact, that people merged alot and many accounts lay down naked ^^

Kami
04-28-2014, 08:46 AM
There should be many unused accounts because of the fact, that people merged alot and many accounts lay down naked ^^

I'd recommend removing accounts you don't use though because many of the logins are using currently unused e-mails that can be registered.

For example: xxxxxxxxxx1@gmail.com

Marsden
04-28-2014, 09:34 AM
I'd recommend removing accounts you don't use though because many of the logins are using currently unused e-mails that can be registered.

For example: xxxxxxxxxx1@gmail.com

Shit me. I never even thought about that. You're right. All my 'extra' account emails are registered to other people.

I hope support hurry up and start replying to tickets some time soon. (3.5 days and counting since last response.)

Shivdaddy
04-28-2014, 04:33 PM
Now that they are taking our money, I imagine a lot of "spots" in beta will magically open up.

wigglez721
04-28-2014, 11:47 PM
I've heard from Hacky that they will be giving people who stream the game beta keys to give out as well, so definitely check out some of the streamers.

Cernz
04-29-2014, 07:45 AM
i have got 2 closed beta keys from esl, 1 for my brother and 1 i have left...

if someone wants to have a key, just pm me ;)