PDA

View Full Version : Somtimes can't play cards in 2nd main phase after drawing with Lord Benjamin

EntropyBall
04-28-2014, 10:55 AM
Your Display Name: Silvanos
Bug Description: When I attacked with him and triggered his effect, I could not always play cards out of my hand in the 2nd main phase. Sometimes I could play cards, even though they didn't have their "you can play this" glow.
Steps to Reproduce: Had 2 Shards in my hand, 5 troops on the board incl. Benjamin. Attacked with 4 troops including him, got 2 Humans, chose 1. Had not played a shard yet and could not play one, nor could I play the 3 cost human I drew (had 7 resources and correct threshold).
Frequency: Unknown
Additional Information: I hit "report bugged game" at this point and quit playing. Around 1 am EST 4/28/2014.

dwebber88
04-28-2014, 11:09 AM
Are you absolutely certain you couldn't play him, i've had this many times but it was in fact only a visual bug where it looked like you couldn't play the card you drew.

screenshots would be good too : )

EntropyBall
04-29-2014, 08:11 AM
I am absolutely certain I couldn't play him, or the source. The first time it happened, it was just a display bug on the card I drew, and I could still play the human. The next turn, all the cards had the display bug and clicking them incessantly was not doing anything.

dwebber88
04-29-2014, 01:32 PM
Hmm keep us up to date, i have not seen anyone else with this problem so far. Screenshots of the boardstate would be good too.

Edit: this could be related: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=35134

EntropyBall
05-03-2014, 07:20 AM
I spent last night trying to reproduce this and could not. Many times I got the display bug, where the new card did not appear playable, but I could always play it anyway.