PDA

View Full Version : Unsolved ticket since Thursday 24

TheFallen
04-28-2014, 11:13 AM
Hello, I sent a ticket to Gameforge, to change the login email of my accounts (have the email1@, email2@,… problem) to be able to redeem KS codes and so. I spoke with a cripto employee and he said me it should be solved before 24h, but I'm still waiting, and can't start opening my packs and playing the beta… Any one had the same issue? Get solved? How much waiting time? Thank you very much!

TheFallen -- GK - 2xPro - 2Coll --

Svenn
04-28-2014, 11:14 AM
I am still waiting on an email address change from my ticket I put in on 4/17...

Xenavire
04-28-2014, 11:20 AM
Everyone is waiting. There were issues in the CS software tools. And there was also the weekend, which seems to have had an effect on the resolution of tickets too.

It should be sorted out sometime this week.

Tamba
04-28-2014, 11:24 AM
Same here, I also have an open ticket from last Thursday morning. The status changed once on Friday afternoon ("Your ticket has been assigned to the next processing level by our team."), but it's not resolved so far.

Gwaer
04-28-2014, 11:28 AM
I've got two accounts that need email changes I'm not even going to submit a request on for a few weeks. Luckily I have an account that is 100% functional. I hope you guys that don't get straightened out ASAP.

Gorgol
04-28-2014, 11:30 AM
I redeemed code on wrong intended account, am waiting on ticket since 24th, got reply on 27th. "Thank you for contacting HEX Customer Support. We'll be more than happy to assist you with this process and if you have not collected any other rewards, we'll just completed switch your accounts around." "Due to this amount of switching, this may take some time. I will inform you again once this has been completed through this ticket." so they're working on them as they are able. Hopefully mine will be done this week some time.

Just saw on Twitter: "For those of you waiting for email changes, we are working on a bug with our new GM tools, so we have those tickets still in queue."

TheFallen
04-28-2014, 11:45 AM
I didn't know there are some bugs regarding the email changes, ty guys!

Shaqattaq
04-28-2014, 12:02 PM
Hi all. With the Beta client came some new GM and CS tools for our teams. In that, one of the tools has a few kinks to work out, so that's why email change requests have not been resolved yet. Additionally, we had a significant amount of tickets come in over the weekend, and we even added a shift to get through a good portion of them. We're looking at the time it would take to fix it, as well as some work-arounds.

Xenavire
04-28-2014, 12:18 PM
Hi all. With the Beta client came some new GM and CS tools for our teams. In that, one of the tools has a few kinks to work out, so that's why email change requests have not been resolved yet. Additionally, we had a significant amount of tickets come in over the weekend, and we even added a shift to get through a good portion of them. We're looking at the time it would take to fix it, as well as some work-arounds.

We appreciate it. Does that mean todays work is underway already?

wasichu
04-28-2014, 12:35 PM
Cool I hated adding a comment on the ticket because it bumps ya to the end of the line.

Vorpal
04-28-2014, 12:55 PM
I certainly hope the end goal is not to require submitting a ticket for an email change. That is extremely cumbersome for what is not a terribly unusual request (IMO).

If it's just a temporary thing, that's fine.

Arbiter
04-28-2014, 03:29 PM
I still cannot either get my account or set up an account for support. Every time I try to do either of those things I get told "email sent" but I receive nothing in any email folder. So who am I supposed to speak to so I can get on. It has been almost a week now.

Xenavire
04-28-2014, 03:31 PM
I still cannot either get my account or set up an account for support. Every time I try to do either of those things I get told "email sent" but I receive nothing in any email folder. So who am I supposed to speak to so I can get on. It has been almost a week now.

Have you tried a dummy account? It should be fairly trivial to set up a spare hotmail/outlook/gmail for the sole purposes of submitting a ticket. (You do not need to use the email attached to your game account.)

Loonknight
04-28-2014, 05:05 PM
Also have a ticket since the 24th, was hoping it was going to be cleared up by today, but I guess there is a long wait for resolution from the sounds of things here.

Arbiter
04-28-2014, 05:08 PM
Have you tried a dummy account? It should be fairly trivial to set up a spare hotmail/outlook/gmail for the sole purposes of submitting a ticket. (You do not need to use the email attached to your game account.)

Thanks, that is a good call, particularly as I have been wondering whether the fact that I have a period character in my email username was the issue. I'll try that after work if I get no luck elsewhere.

Xenavire
04-28-2014, 05:14 PM
Thanks, that is a good call, particularly as I have been wondering whether the fact that I have a period character in my email username was the issue. I'll try that after work if I get no luck elsewhere.

Good luck :) It seems like tickets might just be rolling now. Chark just posted about tournament reimbursement, so I assume everything else is chugging along.

Arbiter
04-29-2014, 04:43 PM
So my ticket was answered overnight, with a request for more information. The disturbing thing was that they asked for the name of the backer and the email account that backed (which were all in the email request) but because I had to create a new account to ask for support (because game forge seems incapable of processing emails with names in the style of "initial"."surname"@"email server") they also asked for the transaction ID for the donation. As far as I know I didn't receive one. I certainly can't find any searching back. And it would seem most unusual for support to request a kickstarter code - that is as bad as asking for a password.

All I am asking for is for someone to trigger the forgot password request on an existing account. It shouldn't be hard, and the confirmation email will then go to my main inbox.

Gwaer
04-29-2014, 08:15 PM
If you go into your amazon payment history your transaction id from kickstarter should be there.

womble
04-30-2014, 08:28 PM
Almost a week now waiting for a change of email address. Feel sorry for us Mac users - last minute alpha, then shut out of beta!
D'oh.

womble
04-30-2014, 08:30 PM

Same problem I have - I put in the support ticket and have been waiting since Friday.

womble
05-02-2014, 05:54 PM
day 8 and still waiting!

primer
05-02-2014, 10:47 PM
Day 14 and rapidly losing interest

nekoangel
05-02-2014, 11:18 PM
There is a bug in the support ticket site too. It's listed in your weekly ks email and they have apologised for it.

Xenavire
05-03-2014, 03:41 AM
Wednesday guys. It sucks, but at least there is an explanation, an apology, and a deadline.

TheFallen
05-03-2014, 04:13 AM
Wednesday guys. It sucks, but at least there is an explanation, an apology, and a dradline.

I agree, we can wait some more days, thanks for the explanation CZE.