PDA

View Full Version : Made my opponent deck out and game froze

GlassMenagerie
04-28-2014, 07:56 PM
Your Display Name: GlassMenagerie

Bug Description: Made my opponent deck out using a Mill deck i created and game froze because he/she could not discard the required three cards.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Mill Deck (A Mill Deck is a deck that focuses on making the other player run out of cards and you win by them being unable to draw anymore)
2. Play the game out until you have made it so that the opponent has no more cards to discard and observe the issue
Note: The way that I was able to get this bug was by attacking my opponent with my [Xarlox the Brood Lord] when he/she only had one card remaining. When attacking a champion directly with Xarlox, he forces the opponent to discard three cards from their deck. When it came to discarding the second card, at this point the opponent decked out, the game froze.

Repro Rate: 2/2 attempts

Additional Information: The champion I chose for my deck is Zared Venomscorn and the colors of it are Blue/Purple. If you want to look at it directly it is labeled as T-Virus in my deck-list.

Idus
05-28-2014, 09:30 PM
I just came across the same bug with Xarlox against the AI. He had 2 cards left when Xarlox attacked, and hung after the second was discarded.