PDA

View Full Version : Fuchsia screen of death.

Morgoroth
04-29-2014, 09:00 AM
I did the patch this morning, and now when I click "Play Now" the screen goes fuchsia and I can't do anything.
I've tried alt+enter for full screen mode and I just get fuchsia in full screen....
I have also tried a repair install.

Anyone else have this problem?

Sorry if this is already documented somewhere, I looked in this beta section but didn't see it.

Xenavire
04-29-2014, 09:05 AM
Graphics drivers up to date?

YourOpponent
04-29-2014, 09:07 AM
Do a repair install. That should solve the problem. I get the pink screen of doom time to time when I patch on my laptop even though my drivers are up to date.

Morgoroth
04-29-2014, 09:40 AM
Drivers should be up to date. I've done a repair install and a full delete and re-install.
I should say I'm on xp....

Xenavire
04-29-2014, 09:46 AM
Drivers should be up to date. I've done a repair install and a full delete and re-install.
I should say I'm on xp....

XP has been having a bunch of issues. You made it fairly far compared to some people, now we just need to figure out how to resolve this new problem...

dwebber88
04-29-2014, 10:00 AM
which sp of xp?, which videocard?, which driver version?

Morgoroth
04-29-2014, 10:35 AM
which sp of xp?, which videocard?, which driver version?

I did a repair install and now the screen plays the Hex Logo, then flashes fuchsia, then goes black.
It's not my primary computer so I'm not real sure about the card and drivers. Nothing fancy. It's probably an integrated card.
SP should be the latest one.