PDA

View Full Version : Number of stickies in general forums

funktion
04-29-2014, 12:20 PM
Is there any way we could get the number of sticky posts that are in the general forums reduced? Maybe it is just me, but having so many is really hard on the eyes. If all of the posts are important and necessary info maybe there is a better way to structure them / present them so that they're more likely to be seen by the people that they are meant for.

My 2 cents

Idus
04-29-2014, 02:56 PM
I agree, Was thinking the exact thing the other day. There's currently so many that I'm basically ignoring all of them, and then missing new announcements.

bojanglesz
04-29-2014, 03:51 PM
Yeah, looks amateur, and is kinda funny too.

Patrigan
04-29-2014, 09:30 PM
Well they can already throw away a couple of stickies and just point everything to the wiki. If we do a group effort, all the information could be on the wiki swiftly.

The wiki even has a list of fansites:
http://hextcg.gamepedia.com/List_of_fansites

Athravan
04-30-2014, 01:20 AM
I think that an "Announcements & News" section would serve well for official posts started by developers. This would free up 3 stickies - Managing Hex, Client Status and Latest Patch and I imagine as time goes by, more and more official threads/posts/news will crop up. Just my 2c :)

Eierdotter
04-30-2014, 01:37 AM
I would really like to have a extra section for "Announcements & News", so i do not have to check several sections for current updates.
Mash the most important infos together into one section.

Patrigan
04-30-2014, 01:56 AM
now, to be fair. Better forums will already do a lot >.>