PDA

View Full Version : any chance of drafting tonight?

toaster4k
04-29-2014, 12:44 PM
Hey, i was wondering if its unreasonable to expect to draft tonight or later this week or something.

I really hope it will be back by next week cuz ill be on vacation for a week then :)

Xenavire
04-29-2014, 12:48 PM
Hey, i was wondering if its unreasonable to expect to draft tonight or later this week or something.

I really hope it will be back by next week cuz ill be on vacation for a week then :)

It seems unlikely today (but not impossible) but it does seem very likely over the next few days. I would absolutely expect it to be back up by next week (I wouldn't plan around it though).

frychikn
04-29-2014, 12:50 PM
It seems unlikely today (but not impossible) but it does seem very likely over the next few days. I would absolutely expect it to be back up by next week (I wouldn't plan around it though).

definitely not today.

and i would look forward to friday or monday.

Khazrakh
04-29-2014, 12:51 PM
At this point all we can do is wait and see.
There is no ETA yet, so it could be in a minute or it could be next week.
Both probably isn't that likely, but still - we just don't know right now ;)

Xenavire
04-29-2014, 12:56 PM
definitely not today.

and i would look forward to friday or monday.

Personally, my money is on Thursday at the latest. Typical patch day, and it means they will have had plenty of time to test the crap out of it.

toaster4k
04-29-2014, 01:27 PM
I guess ultimately its better to be anxious to see draft coming up then to not give a crap hehe

Xenavire
04-29-2014, 01:28 PM
I guess ultimately its better to be anxious to see draft coming up then to not give a crap hehe

Absolutely! :D

elfstone
04-29-2014, 07:56 PM
damnit... I want my crack!... I mean drafts! :p

Hatts
04-29-2014, 08:12 PM
My magic 8 ball says outlook not so good. Earlier today it said reply hazy try again, so there's that.