PDA

View Full Version : Stacking one year and lifetime drafts

Roy_G
04-29-2014, 01:28 PM
I read in a thread that Cory wrote about one year draft stack together.Do they stack with for life drafts?

Xenavire
04-29-2014, 01:29 PM
As far as I am aware, all drafting perks should now stack. In fact, almost every tier should now stack everything, barring a few minor things. Anyone got an updated list for me?

Yoss
04-29-2014, 01:30 PM
there's a sticky in the Beta forum about what stacks.

Xenavire
04-29-2014, 01:34 PM
OK, barring bordeline cases that we don't know about yet, these things don't stack (Thanks UdareUtake for keeping this up to date!)

- Deck Sleeves (Currently shows multiple copies, require clarification)
- +10% PvE Experience for ALL Members of the Guild Master’s Guild for Life
- KS Exclusive tournament for Pro Player Tier (winner gets 4 of every card at release)
-<Raid Leader>’s Blessing
- +100% Extra Loot Drop from Dungeon Bosses for Life

Roy_G
04-29-2014, 01:48 PM
It says in the thread in the beta forum that one year draft don't stack,Cory said later they do.It doesn't mention for life and one year
if they stack together.

Xenavire
04-29-2014, 01:52 PM
It says in the thread in the beta forum that one year draft don't stack,Cory said later they do.It doesn't mention for life and one year
if they stack together.

I think that it was officially always that one perk could be stacked with the lifetime ones, and all the rest had to be dumped into other accounts. So they should all stack together now.

Chark
04-29-2014, 05:20 PM
Can confirm that the following is now true:

1. 1 draft per week for life should stack with itself.
2. 1 draft per week for 1 year should stack with itself (giving you two drafts per week for 1 year, not 1 draft per week for 2 years).
3. 1 draft per week for life should stack with 1 draft per week for 1 year.
4. 1 draft per week for life should grant you a red ticket that expires every week.
5. 1 draft per week for 1 year should grant you a red ticket that expires every week.

If you are not seeing this behavior, exit the client completely and re-log on. You should see a bunch of red tickets.

Also in testing this I got myself a pretty sweet account with 4 drafts per week :)

GrinningBuddha
04-29-2014, 05:23 PM
Also in testing this I got myself a pretty sweet account with 4 drafts per week :)

You, sir, are a monster.

Marsden
04-29-2014, 05:27 PM

CZE give themselves free drafts scandal!

Xenavire
04-29-2014, 06:23 PM
also in testing this i got myself a pretty sweet account with 4 drafts per week :)

Geif! :D

Hatts
04-29-2014, 06:48 PM
I want a redeem code that gives me hex staff draft tokens... It doesn't even need to be for life ;)