PDA

View Full Version : no chance to change the email add

Stalak
04-29-2014, 11:29 PM
Hi,

i have two SB Acc. one i get 4 me. with this is all ok. but the second i get for a friend as a birthday-present.
At Alpha all was well.
Now i wrote a ticket to change the e-mail Add for the second acc...and the replay?
At the moment not possible, we have technicle problems....

Can some one tell me when the problem will be save?

In closed Beta announcement they wrote...all will be fine. make the go throw and all will be ok.
My friend will play and can not. i will play with him and we can not....

so sorry i know it is closed Beta, and there are a lot of problems at the moment...but this is really frustrating.
I am the only one with this kind of problems?

Gwaer
04-29-2014, 11:31 PM
No, pretty much no one, even the kickstarters can have their email changed right now, there is a bug in their customer support tools. Hopefully it will be fixed very soon, but we really don't have an ETA.

Stalak
05-06-2014, 02:38 AM
Hi,
are some new Infos about the Support Ticket system?

primer
05-06-2014, 05:49 AM
Today would of been day 18 for me, but I caught DataDragon in game last night (GMT) and he swapped my email address in about 15 minutes. So if you have the time you could sit in game and wait for someone from CZE.

Stalak
05-06-2014, 06:13 AM
thats a joke, or? they can do it in minutes, and the godlike support can not do anything?

really nice.... it makes fun for the rest of the game...

thx 4 info

zadies
05-06-2014, 06:33 AM
Enh if the employee that has direct access to rewriting the entire database from all of the cards couldn't change an email address in 10 secs there would be a larger issue.... the problem is that the tool gameforge customer service has right now has issues in some way shape or form accessing said database.

primer
05-06-2014, 06:39 AM
thats a joke, or? they can do it in minutes, and the godlike support can not do anything?

really nice.... it makes fun for the rest of the game...

thx 4 info

I was told it was much faster because I hadn't used any of my codes. So all that he did was ban my xxxx1@xxx.com account and remake me another account with the email I wanted. Then swapped their usernames around.

With regards to any reward I'm due because of winning alpha tourneys and such. I was told that those rewards are linked to my email address and not the account I won tourneys on.

Mushroom_C1oud
05-06-2014, 07:27 AM
I've been waiting 2 weeks but they are still working on it.

Gorgol
05-06-2014, 08:14 AM
I was told it was much faster because I hadn't used any of my codes. So all that he did was ban my xxxx1@xxx.com account and remake me another account with the email I wanted. Then swapped their usernames around.

With regards to any reward I'm due because of winning alpha tourneys and such. I was told that those rewards are linked to my email address and not the account I won tourneys on.
so basically because we wanted to play while their CS tools were broken we're stuck with it for the forseeable future if we used codes. Also good to know currently at least, email changes are just them remaking the entire account and not just changing an email. Yeah, guess I'll just reply to my ticket and say nevermind because I don't trust them not to screw something up, especially based on a few reports on these very forums about language barriers and understanding. Plus I don't want to have to worry about if I continue to play and if drafts come up before the email change and potentially losing anything from them. Eh, o well.

primer
05-06-2014, 08:53 AM
so basically because we wanted to play while their CS tools were broken we're stuck with it for the forseeable future if we used codes. Also good to know currently at least, email changes are just them remaking the entire account and not just changing an email. Yeah, guess I'll just reply to my ticket and say nevermind because I don't trust them not to screw something up, especially based on a few reports on these very forums about language barriers and understanding. Plus I don't want to have to worry about if I continue to play and if drafts come up before the email change and potentially losing anything from them. Eh, o well.

I'm certain that they can change the email attached to an account. Just in my case it was much quicker and simpler, due to not using any codes, to make me a new account and ban my old one.

Gorgol
05-06-2014, 08:55 AM
I'm certain that they can change the email attached to an account. Just in my case it was much quicker and simpler, due to not using any codes, to remake me a new account and ban my old one.
I hope so, just a little paranoid given some of the stories other people have had dealing with them.

primer
05-06-2014, 09:00 AM
Well I had tickets in too... this would of been day 18. I felt like it was getting a bit ridiculous so I made a comment when I saw a CZE in game. I just got lucky and he helped me out.

Gorgol
05-06-2014, 09:11 AM
Oh, I don't mind waiting for however long, I just don't want to wake up one day and find out they "fixed" it but it was completely screwed up in some way. Also, because I bought 12 month VIP, I'm hoping that isn't "tied to email not the account" or whatever.

EDIT: So, they fixed my account 100% perfectly first try. I could not be any happier! :D :D