PDA

View Full Version : Collector Tier AA cards?

AstaSyneri
04-30-2014, 01:31 AM
Hi!

With a lot of features being in the game already (and a lot missing, let's not get into that here), one I haven't seen any threads about are the Collector's AA cards.

When are we going to see those? Which ones are they going to be (rares, even legendaries?)?

I am asking because my past experience with AA cards is a very mixed bag: The WoW TCG had "alternate art" card promos for tournaments like, but frequently they just had the same artwork in "full-bleed" and were C/UC. And seriously - for a common and uncommon I really don't care what art the card has that I play.

If those AA cards actually were "playable" (AA Angel of Dawn anybody?), that of course would be a huge boon.

Is there any specific information about it yet, that I may have missed?

Poetic
04-30-2014, 02:50 AM
Nothing yet on them. They'll trickle out per year. Couple per set and what not.

hammer
04-30-2014, 03:26 AM
It was stated that there will only be one collector AA from Set 1 and the other 5 will be spread through Set 2, Set 3 and Set 4.
There is also speculation on what the 1 Set 1 AA card might be based on old card images assets in the client as revealed by a player on twitter (I wont say more because some may wish this to be a surprise on reward day and it might not even be factual).
We are also waiting for the Dragon Blood Starter Deck. I very much hope we have the full decklist and confirmation of the AA before the Auction House/trading (ie monetary value) are assigned to the Set1 cards. *If* Inquisitor is in the dragon blood starter it would suck if you pick them on Auction House release day for an inflated price (those the risks you take I guess with a TCG) but the more information to make decisions the better.

Zomnivore
04-30-2014, 03:27 AM
They have an entire year to deliver them, and they said they'd be sprinkled throughout the sets. Always rare or legendary cards though.

Aradon
04-30-2014, 03:28 AM
I believe it was confirmed during the kickstarter that the AAs will be rares/legendaries. Originally it was supposed to be 2 from each of the 3 sets every year, but they've since shifted plans to release 4 sets per year, so the distribution is currently unknown.

Flight
04-30-2014, 05:56 AM
According to the closed Beta email and info :

https://hextcg.com/hex-backer-rewards/

some AA cards should already have been received now when you use your Collector reward code but they have not.

• 3 Replicator’s Gambit Alternate Art Card
• 3 Princess Victoria Alternate Art Card
• 3 Extinction Alternate Art Card
• 3 Ragefire Alternate Art Card
• 3 Pack Raptor Alternate Art Card

Poetic
04-30-2014, 06:10 AM
Most tiers get those. Collector backers get 2 copies of 6 different exclusives every year.

Flight
04-30-2014, 06:44 AM
Most tiers get those. Collector backers get 2 copies of 6 different exclusives every year.

The point is we are supposed to have them now according to info from Cryptozoic but we haven't

Kami
04-30-2014, 06:53 AM

To be specific, Collectors and Grand King or higher.

Poetic
Not sure I follow, it's in a white font on your link meaning we aren't yet.

Xenavire
The point is we are supposed to have them now according to info from Cryptozoic but we haven't

Those AA cards were already delivered. The Collector specific AA cards do not have an ETA.

AstaSyneri
04-30-2014, 07:12 AM

I have them for my Dungeon Crawler and my Raid Leader Tier. I haven't entered the code for the Collector yet. I have used all of them in decks except the Replicator's Gambit.

Flight
04-30-2014, 07:28 AM
I have them for my Dungeon Crawler and my Raid Leader Tier. I haven't entered the code for the Collector yet. I have used all of them in decks except the Replicator's Gambit.

I don't have them. Guess it is a bug specific to either me or Collector tier in general.

edit : logged out of client and back in and now have them so it's just they don't appear when you enter the code without logging out. Was the same with the Starter decks.

Djbousquet
04-30-2014, 10:41 AM
• 3 Replicator’s Gambit Alternate Art Card
• 3 Princess Victoria Alternate Art Card
• 3 Extinction Alternate Art Card
• 3 Ragefire Alternate Art Card
• 3 Pack Raptor Alternate Art Card

Those are not the AA specific to the Collector's tier (although the collector's tier does get 1 more of each exclusive KS AA Card), those are the AA cards specific to all Kickstarter backers, I assume the Collector's Tier AA cards will be delivered at a later date.