PDA

View Full Version : CZE: an urgent and desperate cry for help!

Sevein
04-30-2014, 03:38 AM
ISSUE HAS BEEN FIXED - Big thx to support!

Me and my friend are gonna meet for the first time in 4 months and then itll be a long time until next time. We stacked beers and pizza and in 2 hours we gonna fool around with our SB-accounts in Hex face to face. problem is since my friend never really entered alpha his account is not existing. almost identical to this problem which got solved very quickly through the forums by a CZE-employee - http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=34869

This is a desperate cry for help to save our day and my hope is that a CZE-guy will stumble on this in time similliar to the link above.

To my understanding the supportsystem has been a bit of trouble and it takes forever to get help. i just got a couple of hours until i have to wait another month or two. If any CZE-employee sees this, i have all the copies of his e-mails from you guys and everything that would be needed to prove autencity. pls help!

Edit: Post nr4, Zerath, is me through my friends newly created hex- and forum-account that uses the same email as were the invitation got sent.

Thx for the awesome game and congratz to going into closed Beta!

hammer
04-30-2014, 03:54 AM
Your friend can go to this page https://hextcg.com/hex-registered/
Select forgotten password link, and then enter his email address.
HE can then retrieve his password and go back to https://hextcg.com/hex-registered/ to enter the details this should then flag his account for access and he can then sign into the client and create his family name, select his free deck and enter his SB code.

Good luck - pizza, beer and hex sounds amazing.

Sevein
04-30-2014, 04:06 AM
Your friend can go to this page https://hextcg.com/hex-registered/
Select forgotten password link, and then enter his email address.
HE can then retrieve his password and go back to https://hextcg.com/hex-registered/ to enter the details this should then flag his account for access and he can then sign into the client and create his family name, select his free deck and enter his SB code.

Good luck - pizza, beer and hex sounds amazing.

Tried that but his email doesnt exist it seems. also tried to create an account with the same e-mail and that worked. so now theres an account created with the correct e-mail but it is not flagged. have tried to resett password on that account but still says its not on beta :( thx for trying to help thou.

Zerath
04-30-2014, 04:19 AM
Me and my friend are gonna meet for the first time in 4 months and then itll be a long time until next time. We stacked beers and pizza and in 2 hours we gonna fool around with our SB-accounts in Hex face to face. problem is since my friend never really entered alpha his account is not existing. almost identical to this problem - http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=34869

This is a desperate cry for help to save our day and my hope is that a CZE-guy will stumble on this in time similliar to the link above.

To my understanding the supportsystem has been a bit of trouble and it takes forever to get help. i just got a couple of hours until i have to wait another month or two. If any CZE-employee sees this, i have all the copies of his e-mails from you guys and everything that would be needed to prove autencity. pls help!

Thx for the awesome game and congratz to going into closed Beta!

Im the OP on my friends forum-account that i just created. This forum account is created on the same e-mail that got the invitation to beta from SB. Dunno if it helps.

Xenavire
04-30-2014, 04:22 AM
I just want to say, most CZE staff are probably in bed, sleeping. They won't even see this for hours.

Sevein
04-30-2014, 04:29 AM
i know. my calculations is that they might be at the office in maube 2.5 hours. as i said this is depseration... but if they see this first thing we would still be able to get 2-3 hours of playing :)

Arbiter
04-30-2014, 04:32 AM
I tagged on the end of that thread (I have the same problem as your friend, including not being able to register). My suspicion is that it is because the user name portion of my email address has a period in it (between initial and surname). Xen suggested setting up a Gmail account to register for support with and ask using it.

I am currently working through this (sadly it seems like it'll still be a couple of days and I have been waiting a week now).

To save you some time if you do go this route (I made my first request around this time yesterday and got a response a few hours later), they asked for 4 details:

Please provide us:
Your Real Name used for donation:
Email used upon donation:
Your username:
Transaction ID received from donation:

As Gwaer pointed out, Transaction ID is likely to be the Transaction ID that Amazon gave your friend when he registered with the kickstarter and will be in his Amazon history.

Good luck to you (and if your friendly CZE person solves your friend's problem, I hope he can solve mine too :-))

Xenavire
04-30-2014, 04:33 AM
Its like 4:30 am and they have been running on fumes for days, so I couldn't even guess when they will make it to the office. I hope for your sake they come in early to prepare todays patch (which might interfere with your plans, now I think about it.)

Poetic
04-30-2014, 04:33 AM
Even if they can't get his account going by then, I hope y'all can still have fun. Maybe build a deck together and play randoms in proving grounds.

Arbiter
04-30-2014, 04:38 AM
Even if they can't get his account going by then, I hope y'all can still have fun. Maybe build a deck together and play randoms in proving grounds.

That is true... Cooperative play over pizza and beers could be even more fun than playing each other face to face.

Poetic
04-30-2014, 04:47 AM
It sucks tournaments aren't up, drafting with a friend and talking over picks/strategy is the best.

Sevein
04-30-2014, 05:32 AM
yeah that would have been equally fun =(

Arbiter
04-30-2014, 05:48 AM
And my issue was just resolved, so support is on and working at the moment. Good luck!

Sevein
04-30-2014, 05:57 AM
And my issue was just resolved, so support is on and working at the moment. Good luck!

sweet! mine is prob way down the list thou

Sevein
04-30-2014, 07:14 AM
Cheers it is fixed! Thx alot!

Xenavire
04-30-2014, 07:53 AM
Cheers it is fixed! Thx alot!

Congratulations! Really, hope you guys have fun :D

Badmoonz
04-30-2014, 10:50 AM
I have the same problem. It's been about a week since they deleted my account. Hopefully support will get to me soon too. I'd like to try this beta thing.

Sevein
04-30-2014, 01:15 PM
Congratulations! Really, hope you guys have fun :D

We did have a great time! Cracked some boosters and pretended to do sealed play. Chose colors for eachother and build decks etc :) Good fun!

Im amazed that support was able to fix it so fast and also DataDragon(CZE-employee) checked the issue and answered quickly even thou it had already been solved. Feels great to be a customer to this company atm :)

GrinningBuddha
04-30-2014, 01:17 PM
DataDragon(CZE-employee) checked the issue and answered quickly even thou it had already been solved. Feels great to be a customer to this company atm :)

DataDragon is always willing to help out and fix things, he's a credit to the company.

Sevein
04-30-2014, 01:18 PM
I have the same problem. It's been about a week since they deleted my account. Hopefully support will get to me soon too. I'd like to try this beta thing.

Im sorry to hear that Badmoonz. What i did, with my friends credentials, was that i wrote a ticket will all info i had. Even included the reciept from my purchase through Paypal. Strange thou that mine got fixed before yours. If i were you i would write a new ticket and be very mindful about the details. perhaps it will help you.

Xenavire
04-30-2014, 01:19 PM
DataDragon is always willing to help out and fix things, he's a credit to the company.

Agreed, DataDragon has been really showing his stuff lately. HexRex(DionusRex?) has been a credit to the company as well. It is hard to not mention them all, but those two in particular have been very public in the last few days/weeks with all their help.